Author Topic: men are impossibe!!  (Read 781 times)

rik

Re: men are impossibe!!
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2006, 05:24:53 PM »
^ You can't change a man. When will women learn this?

but dont worry....Cali Iz Still Active
You're damn skippy.

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2006, 06:48:29 PM »
I think Chris Rock said it best "i don't agree with what O.J., but i understand"  :D

LOL!!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2006, 08:09:11 PM »
wait theres a new woman here and no one told me? whatsup baby i'm the most caring/charming/best looking guy here... im a taurus-gemini and i wanna know where you're living at, maybe we can meet up and chat, forget these squares.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2006, 12:13:25 AM »
wait theres a new woman here and no one told me? whatsup baby i'm the most caring/charming/best looking guy here... im a taurus-gemini and i wanna know where you're living at, maybe we can meet up and chat, forget these squares.

NAh, you lyin ass mothafucka, i'm rick james bitch THe baddest , most good lookin mothafucka u ever seen, hold my drink

Don Seer

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2006, 03:00:31 AM »
^ no they dont..  ;)

mauzip

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2006, 03:02:52 AM »
;)

I see Robbie is in the flirting mood :love:

coola

« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2006, 03:03:08 AM »
nope, marriage is just letting the whole world know youre in love, and putting it on paper... kind of the finalising moment...

mauzip

« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2006, 03:04:14 AM »
nope, marriage is just letting the whole world know youre in love, and putting it on paper... kind of the finalising moment...

so what's the use of marriage?

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2006, 03:07:11 AM »

Tax allowances

mauzip

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2006, 03:08:01 AM »

Tax allowances

you can also get that without marriage

mauzip

« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2006, 03:12:08 AM »
how long would you date someone till you get married. i've seen couples get married after two weeks of dating and i've seen couples date for years and end up splitting ways. i NEVER want to get married that shit has disaster written ALLllllll over it

I couldn't agree more.

Don Seer

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2006, 03:13:30 AM »

Tax allowances

Yup you can here too..

Personally.. I have much less respect for a girl I can jump into bed with. Way I see it.. If its meant to be 'forever ever'.. whats the problem with waiting a bit?

on the marrigae subject.. i've known people who've been couples for 10 years+.. living together for large parts of that too.. then they get married.. and are split within a year.. whats that all about?!

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2006, 03:33:47 AM »

Tax allowances

Yup you can here too..

Personally.. I have much less respect for a girl I can jump into bed with. Way I see it.. If its meant to be 'forever ever'.. whats the problem with waiting a bit?

on the marrigae subject.. i've known people who've been couples for 10 years+.. living together for large parts of that too.. then they get married.. and are split within a year.. whats that all about?!

Marriage is a gift you share with your partner when you've ran out of ideas (there's only so much flowers, perfumes etc you can buy).

Once you get married, there's no next level to go to; it's downhill unless you want kids together and planned that as part of the marriage.

coola

« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2006, 03:48:22 AM »

it's a ritual, tradition... also makes your love for eachother official.

what tax benefits do people get for marriage ? as far as i know you get screwed over ?

Trauma-san

« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2006, 06:47:20 AM »
Marriage is about starting a family and committing yourself to the person you're married to.  In your situation, that will never happen because your boyfriend has no respect for you since you give him head whenever he wants it.  Why would he marry you, there's nothing in it for him.

I'm not saying everybody has to wait until they get married to have sex, but I am saying when you're fucking a guy you've only known 2 or 3 weeks, he's not going to marry you.  You don't fall in love with somebody in 3 weeks and you don't fall in love with somebody after you've fucked them, in my opinion.

Best scenario is when people meet, date, get to know each other, and fall in love.  Then you've got a guy who cares about you and your life without your body being part of the equation.  When you do get intimate it takes it to the next level and draws you even closer together and eventually you can talk about having a family since the guy's invested a considerable amount of time into getting to know you and already knows what you're all about. 

If you just fuck a guy after meeting him a couple weeks later or that night or whatever, what does he think of you?  You're not anybody he'd want to have around the rest of his life, because you're so loose you'd probably fuck the pool boy if he went away for the weekend. 

People act like Sex isn't a big deal, if you're planning on getting married it's a VERY big deal.