Author Topic: men are impossibe!!  (Read 780 times)

Digital Pimpin'

Re: men are impossibe!!
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2006, 06:53:06 AM »
^^
Well said.

When you put it like it that, marriage sounds like a good idea!

Trauma-san

« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2006, 07:03:59 AM »
It is a good idea, if you do it right.  You can't just marry whoever you're fucking at the time, it doesn't work like that.  Guys are fucking some girl, they're thinking "Damn, this is just like a hooker except I don't have to pay her" so they put up with some of her bullshit just to get some every few days.  The girl on the other hand is saying "Well, I'm sleeping with him so that'll keep him around" and they're thinking about whether they should marry the guy, even though he doesn't give a shit about her and what he's been presented with is her vagina instead of her family, her goals, her compassion, etc.

It's a statistical fact that most marriages end in divorce.  It's also a statistical fact that the reason they end in divorce is because of differences in a few key areas, that could have been forseen before marriage or kids entered the picture.

1. Money.  The most common reason for marriages failing is because money becomes a problem.  Both people need to (in premarriage counseling) talk about their opinions on money, does one want to save the other wants to spend? Does one abhor debt and the other wants 3 car payments?  Is she happy with her husband making 40 thousand a year or will that be a problem?  etc.

2. Children. Second biggest problem is attitudes on raising children.  Do both parents agree about abortion?  Do both people want a similar number of kids?  Do both people agree about punishing their kids?  do both people agree that the mom should stay home, or the mom should work?  Another thing that you can talk about BEFORE you get married.

3.  Religion.  Are both people the same religion?  If a baptist and a muslim get married, ITS JUST NOT GOING TO WORK.  Why even try?  If you've got two people though who generally aren't religious, that's fine, or two people who only go on holidays, or one person who's looking to go to church more and 1 person who goes every week... whatever your situation is, if it's compatible, it's compatible.  If it's not, it's going to eventually cause HUGE problems.  Also you have to think about how you're going to raise your children, what religion (or lack of religion, which is sad).

4.  Family.  As in, do you get along with her family, does she get along with yours?  It isn't neccesarry for everyone to get along, but if your mom doens't like your fiancee, you need to be willing to tell your mom "this is who Im' marrying, I won't let you disrespect her".  If you're willing to sacrifice even your family if need be to protect your woman or man, then you're ready to be married.  If you get married and let your mom talk shit about your husband or whatever, eventually that's going to tear the marriage apart.

That's about it.  It's really as simple as that.  If you agree about these 4 topics, you will not get divorced save for some freak accident where somebody's abusive or whatever.  Look around at people you know that got divorced and I'd almost bet money their problem falls in one of these 4 categories, it's uncanny. 

Floydness

« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2006, 08:31:05 AM »
women dont want nice, sensitive guys. they like to claim they do, some might even think they do, but they dont. stop being a hypocritical girl and keep having a good time with your jerk boyfriend, you know you love him.
I would have to disagree with you on that one.
1. Some girls really are attracted to assholes (I dont know why, but they just are)
2. I REALLY like nice, sensitive, caring, gentlemen no matter what you say or think thats the way I am.
3. STOP speaking for all women, you can not generalize everybody like that, you might as well say "all black people are ghetto and loud" "all asains are good at math" "all jews are greedy" "all white people are crackheads and crazy killers" "ALL women love assholes" "all men love bitches" etc.
SPEAK FOR YOUR OWN FUCKEN SELF!!!! THERES NOTHING WORSE THAN A MAN OR A WOMEN THAT THINKS THEY HAVE THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD FIGURED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:(

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2006, 08:53:20 AM »
yeah, lookin at girls isnt a big deal. If he accidentally bumps into you, knockin you down to the pavement in front of your parents, cus he's checkin out some hooker walkin by....then be upset.

i dont care what a man does on his own time
but when he is dating someone and playin the game with other girls while we are right in front, thats just rude and disrespectful.  I stayed with him cause at times it was REALLY good and thats not just talking about the sex, I thought he would change eventually ya know. grow up a little or somethin. but I see he wont change.   its true cant live with em cant live without em but I know I deserve better  ;)

and no im not islamic or bi! lol.

yeah u do deserve better girl...

what u doin this weekend? lol

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2006, 09:03:39 AM »
women dont want nice, sensitive guys. they like to claim they do, some might even think they do, but they dont. stop being a hypocritical girl and keep having a good time with your jerk boyfriend, you know you love him.
I would have to disagree with you on that one.
1. Some girls really are attracted to assholes (I dont know why, but they just are)
2. I REALLY like nice, sensitive, caring, gentlemen no matter what you say or think thats the way I am.
3. STOP speaking for all women, you can not generalize everybody like that, you might as well say "all black people are ghetto and loud" "all asains are good at math" "all jews are greedy" "all white people are crackheads and crazy killers" "ALL women love assholes" "all men love bitches" etc.
SPEAK FOR YOUR OWN FUCKEN SELF!!!! THERES NOTHING WORSE THAN A MAN OR A WOMEN THAT THINKS THEY HAVE THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD FIGURED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:(

There are always exceptions, but to say something about a wider range of people you always have to generalize, that's just the way it is.

Next, I think a lot of people in here think your boyfriend is an asshole  ;D  ... jp.

I do think I got it all figured out, that's just me, I can't help it. If you don't like that trait, we don't have to be friends.

And on a side note, since when is it a white stereotype to smoke crack?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Jome

« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2006, 09:08:16 AM »

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2006, 09:14:09 AM »

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2006, 10:16:13 AM »
In your situation, that will never happen because your boyfriend has no respect for you since you give him head whenever he wants it.  Why would he marry you, there's nothing in it for him.

+1 for makin me laugh my ass off.  :D

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

coola

« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2006, 10:31:24 AM »
Marriage is about starting a family and committing yourself to the person you're married to.  In your situation, that will never happen because your boyfriend has no respect for you since you give him head whenever he wants it.  Why would he marry you, there's nothing in it for him.

I'm not saying everybody has to wait until they get married to have sex, but I am saying when you're fucking a guy you've only known 2 or 3 weeks, he's not going to marry you.  You don't fall in love with somebody in 3 weeks and you don't fall in love with somebody after you've fucked them, in my opinion.

Best scenario is when people meet, date, get to know each other, and fall in love.  Then you've got a guy who cares about you and your life without your body being part of the equation.  When you do get intimate it takes it to the next level and draws you even closer together and eventually you can talk about having a family since the guy's invested a considerable amount of time into getting to know you and already knows what you're all about. 

If you just fuck a guy after meeting him a couple weeks later or that night or whatever, what does he think of you?  You're not anybody he'd want to have around the rest of his life, because you're so loose you'd probably fuck the pool boy if he went away for the weekend. 

People act like Sex isn't a big deal, if you're planning on getting married it's a VERY big deal. 

i think sex should be explored way before marriage... dont want to be stuck with some star fish that does nothing.

also, i think its very possible to fall in love with someone even if you fuck them before falling in love..

Diabolical

« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2006, 10:36:23 AM »
i think sex should be explored way before marriage... dont want to be stuck with some star fish that does nothing.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2006, 10:41:00 AM »

now thats a quote!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2006, 10:47:51 AM »
so i've been goin out with this guy for some months now and its been good but I hate the fact how a girl walks by in some skimpy slutty clothes and all of a sudden he starts drooling. so when I try to impress him by wearing stuff like that he gets upset. I dont get it.   :(  also the fact that he is always talking about other girls and how pretty they are then he turns around and starts telling me my defaults. will it always be like this. men are so vain!!!!  >:(
ok, so the part about why he looks at girls that wear skimpy outfits and doesn't like u werin them is because men are territorial, they dont want their girl lookin all cute for some other guy to stare, cuz ya man already knows how beautiful you are and doesn't want anyone else to know, its kinda like an insecurity, but not really..you know what i mean? and the fact that hes talkin about other girls and pointing out your defaults, doesn't sound like he wants anything serious, hes prolly doin things behind your back, so my advice would be follow him.....catch him.....dump him.....

Are you a fuckin' girl?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2006, 10:52:06 AM »
if you're fucking a girl you're not married to you don't love her. 

Dumbest shit I've ever heard...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2006, 10:59:31 AM »
And on a side note, since when is it a white stereotype to smoke crack?

Trailer-trash crackheads from Alabama...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2006, 11:06:37 AM »
My opinion:

A lot of girls are confused and have no idea what they're doing in this life. There are the few smart ones who actually have a head on their shoulders, but most of them are morons who let their dumbness ruin everything, just like this girl probably did with her boyfriend...This opinion comes purely from what I've seen and observed. Just go to myspace and click a random girls profile. I bet you anything that you'll think she's stupid, unless you find one of the rare ones...