Author Topic: What exactly is Sciencetology?  (Read 797 times)

WeSTSidE_Don

What exactly is Sciencetology?
« on: April 25, 2006, 09:03:26 PM »
Could someone give me some information on what sciencetology is and what their beleifs are..ive been hearing shit about tom cruize making sure there is no noise during his wife's child birth..what is that all about?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What exactly is Sciencetology?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 09:05:43 PM »
South Park explained it pretty well

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 09:08:05 PM »
I wanna be like L. Ron Hubbard when I grow up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 09:34:29 PM »
It has something to do with evil alies takin over the world an curing homosexuality an thats why most celebs join it.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 10:22:04 PM »
does anyone in the forum follow this so called religion?
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2006, 10:23:42 PM »
I drive by a Sceintology church a lot, I'm always curious.  I'm afraid if I go in I'll get brainwashed tho lol.

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 10:27:38 PM »
i'm a scientologist

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 10:41:49 PM »
i'm a scientologist

yeah?  what is the whole point of it?
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2006, 04:22:18 AM »
someone who used to be a friend of mine - until he got so messed up by that institution that we went seperate directions - is a scientologist. all I can say that shit is expensive AS FUCK, they obviously have some good things to offer... but in the end they are like drugs.

something good to offer \ getting you high
damn expensive
you become dependant \ addicted
you cant live without them

there are some actors among them because they have a lot of power, and they can help actors with their career by pulling some strings.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2006, 06:40:14 AM »
I have a friend who was basically religion shopping and got involved with them for a while, he didn't have much good things to say and was convinced that the more money you have the 'farther you go' in the religion, it isn't like most religions where everyone is equal with a few appointed leaders or clergy, there's a succession of rituals and trials and meetings and evaluations and things you go to, and each one costs big bucks.  I believe ultimately it's supposed to be a philosophy, that is a structured way to practice whatever religion you practice.

For instance, say I had a church and I let in every denominations, muslim, jew christian, zoroastrians or whatever the heck.  My only thing though was that when you came in, you gave me 10 bucks to sit in this room that's painted all blue, while I played waterfall music and you prayed to your god lying on  your back on the floor. 

Scientology's something like that, has something to do with a structured way to practice religion

coola

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2006, 06:46:12 AM »
so its just a designer church ?

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2006, 06:54:58 AM »
Well, it's DEFINATELY a designer church, but the guy who started it, L. Ron Hubbard started a bunch of strange ass practices along with it.  Like say when you come in my blue room, I tell you I don't think you should smoke during the week until our next session because when you come through the door it smells like smoke and fucks up the mood.

etc. he injected personal beliefs into it and also started just tons of crazy rituals and ideas that were part of the structure of it.  They basically consider Hubbard a prophet of God, like the mormons believe there's a living prophet of God.  etc.

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2006, 09:49:24 AM »
oh oh i can see the weirdness in all that 'n u know i dont like weirdness that much
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2006, 11:08:21 AM »
Involves money and inject their personal beliefs on you? Sounds like organized religion to me  :D

Tom Cruise is a feton 7 in Scientology (basically the more you contribute, the higher your status) anmd supposedly he has healing powers now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE