Author Topic: What exactly is Sciencetology?  (Read 812 times)

coola

Re: What exactly is Sciencetology?
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2006, 11:15:25 AM »
^ i think he can cure the sick too... i've seen some nast ass spots on katie holmes mouth before...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2006, 05:04:56 PM »
All L. Ron Hubbard did was grossly exploit what every other religion in the world has been doing since the dawn of time:  prey on people's worst fears, tell them if they don't believe you you'll spend eternity in hell, and oh yeah - god needs your $$$.  But yes watch the south park episode - they're actually being truthful on all the beliefs of the religion.  They believe our souls were banished to earth by aliens. 

Sikotic is right - the more scrilla you cough up, the higher up you move on the ladder.  As you move higher up, you eventually have the ability to leave your physical body, and control matter and time with your mind! 

The celebrity thing is one of the smartest moves by my nigga L. Ron.  Scientology purposely targets celebs - they have loads of money, and loads of influence.  Shit, Tom Cruise has been in some of my favorite movies, and he seems like an alright guy.  If he believes it, it must be good!  Plus, celebs believe they are on a higher plane than the rest of the world so it really works out great.

Rollingstone also had a great article on it a few issues ago.  If you can get your hands on it, its highly entertaining.  They basically have a mole infiltrate the church of scientology, and go through the process.  Very informative, yet very disturbing that people are so lost that they would actually believe that pile of bullshit. 

Infinite would be a prime candidate.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2006, 04:14:39 PM »

that boy infinite is one  a nother level than u chump. its u dumb god less europeans that would be prime targets for scientology

true story
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2006, 04:20:44 PM »

that boy infinite is one a nother level than u chump. its u dumb god less europeans that would be prime targets for scientology

true story

The fuck are you, Captain Save A Hoe?  I'm American.  And you shouldn't blindly defend him because now people will associate you with him.  And your credibilty will flush right down the shitter.

True Story (god I feel gay saying that)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 06:09:36 PM by Jrome The Marauder »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2006, 07:45:08 PM »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker