Author Topic: Was Jesus Christ Light or Dark Skinned?  (Read 1159 times)

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
Re: Was Jesus Christ Light or Dark Skinned?
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2006, 02:46:26 PM »
Don't be mad because California can't produce revolutionary athletes like Ohio does.....

Whatchu talkin' about, Willis?

Here's a revolutionary Californian athlete.

He has many other talents too.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2006, 02:48:35 PM »
Don't be mad because California can't produce revolutionary athletes like Ohio does.....

Whatchu talkin' about, Willis?

Here's a revolutionary Californian athlete.

He has many other talents too.
word,he got the hookup on cable too

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2006, 03:16:08 PM »
whats the matter anyway? we all come from africa from what i know so...

i guess he had a dark skin with all this sun in this region but  if u suggest he looked darker or at the same level  than an ''official'' black dude from central africa ...i don't think so
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2006, 03:34:32 PM »
i think this is a very important topic. i've grown up my whole life thinking that christ was white, or at least didnt question ne1 about it. this has a significant value to our society, especially in America. this shows how even a holy prophet could be used to manipulate and deceive ppl into believing that what some refer to as the son of god, as a white man, thus coming to a conclusion that god is also white, meaning that white's are superior to other ethnicities. you mite not think that this is the way people think, but deep down it has some psychological effect on a person.

personally, i believe that if christ was shown as his true skin color, it would have significant effects.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2006, 03:40:26 PM »
i think this is a very important topic. i've grown up my whole life thinking that christ was white, or at least didnt question ne1 about it. this has a significant value to our society, especially in America. this shows how even a holy prophet could be used to manipulate and deceive ppl into believing that what some refer to as the son of god, as a white man, thus coming to a conclusion that god is also white, meaning that white's are superior to other ethnicities. you mite not think that this is the way people think, but deep down it has some psychological effect on a person.

personally, i believe that if christ was shown as his true skin color, it would have significant effects.
:sign_werd: Although I think in the end as long as people are taught the truth about what is known about him ie. not letting our kids think he was automatically white, then it is irrelevent.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2006, 03:50:45 PM »
http://www.mugshots.org/sports/oj-simpson.jpg

he's got one hell of a golf game too....amonst other things

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Diabolical

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Give me the teetle!
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2006, 05:16:17 PM »
I don't think Jesus existed. Hypothetically, he would look like any other Jewish person who was subjected to the same amount of sunlight per day.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2006, 05:16:29 PM »
Hell fucking no Jesus wasn't white.  The euros way back in the day painted that nigga white because it makes the manipulation of other euros/white folk much easier.  If I need a bunch of ignorant motherfuckers to follow me, I gotta appeal to their prejudice and insecurities.  They're not gonna believe that some dark skinned fool is this super magical dude that hangs out invisibly in the sky controlling their every move.  Come on, how believable would THAT be?  Paint his ass white!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2006, 06:13:13 PM »
Hell fucking no Jesus wasn't white.  The euros way back in the day painted that nigga white because it makes the manipulation of other euros/white folk much easier.  If I need a bunch of ignorant motherfuckers to follow me, I gotta appeal to their prejudice and insecurities.  They're not gonna believe that some dark skinned fool is this super magical dude that hangs out invisibly in the sky controlling their every move.  Come on, how believable would THAT be?  Paint his ass white!

Don't generalize all euros. The Greek Orthodox Church which was the first official church never showed him as the white Jesus like the Catholic church decided to later on.

He looks very arab looking and that's how he is shown even today in the Church across the street from me where I attend.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 06:16:42 PM by Shallow »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2006, 06:30:04 PM »
Yoshua Ben Yosef was a dark Middle Eastern dude. If you don't know who Yoshua Ben Yosef, I'll give you a hint he ain't white, he ain't from America, let alone Ohio, and he could be mistaken for a terrorist if you saw him today. But at the same time, his teachings are the most important teachings to American culture.

Now, Lebron ain't the modern Jesus, dogg, he ain't even better than San Bernardino's best basketball player. Look at my man dunk on Shaq.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2006, 08:18:55 PM »

Don't generalize all euros. The Greek Orthodox Church which was the first official church never showed him as the white Jesus like the Catholic church decided to later on.

He looks very arab looking and that's how he is shown even today in the Church across the street from me where I attend.

Doggy my wife is Greek Orthodox and I sat in that Church last saturday night for 2 fucking hours cause it's their Easter.  They had Jesus' white ass plastered all over the place.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2006, 08:21:17 PM »

Doggy my wife is Greek Orthodox and I sat in that Church last saturday night for 2 fucking hours cause it's their Easter.  They had Jesus' white ass plastered all over the place.

Well in the church I go to all the pics of Jesus look like the one I posted. Where is the church you were in?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2006, 08:28:08 PM »
Hell fucking no Jesus wasn't white.  The euros way back in the day painted that nigga white because it makes the manipulation of other euros/white folk much easier.  If I need a bunch of ignorant motherfuckers to follow me, I gotta appeal to their prejudice and insecurities.  They're not gonna believe that some dark skinned fool is this super magical dude that hangs out invisibly in the sky controlling their every move.  Come on, how believable would THAT be?  Paint his ass white!

Well in the church I go to all the pics of Jesus look like the one I posted. Where is the church you were in?

Tulsa Oklahoma.  And it's official as hell.  Her grandparents have been in the states for 35 years and still barely speak a lick of english, and this is the church they attend.  And I've def seen the exact pic you posted as well.  But I've seen many images of Jesus with the likeness of a white man as well. 

I'm sure if you were in Greece, it'd probably be a darker skinned rendering.  The fact that I've seen a light skinned version in the US only proves my point that religion manipulates many things to pander to the particular audience they are serving.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2006, 08:43:46 PM »
Is this the Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church?

Either way, using an example from the American South is hardly proper reprsentation. Here in Canada the pictures are as I have shown, and every where else I've been; the same.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2006, 08:51:46 PM »
Is this the Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church?

Either way, using an example from the American South is hardly proper reprsentation. Here in Canada the pictures are as I have shown, and every where else I've been; the same.

Official website:  http://www.bulletin.goarch.org/churchbulletins/24/index.html

Don't tell me this isn't a proper representation because it's in Oklahoma.  It's me and a family of black folks that aren't fluent in Greek in the whole church.

Home Page: http://holytrinity.ok.goarch.org/

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2006, 09:08:41 PM »
I believe he was dark skinned.  Doesn't the Bible says something about him having olive skin and hair like wool?

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2006, 09:25:56 PM »

They had Jesus' white ass plastered all over the place.

damn doggy im still crackin up from that.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2006, 10:35:49 PM »
i would say he was in between.  i don't think all Jews from that area were dark or light.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2006, 05:03:38 AM »

Now, Lebron ain't the modern Jesus, dogg, he ain't even better than San Bernardino's best basketball player. Look at my man dunk on Shaq.

did you just say that lebron isnt better than chandler?

it's all good tho, I know you don't mean it. just couldnt let this one pass.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2006, 06:08:19 AM »

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2006, 07:10:38 AM »
you are all arguing over something that is not important, the body is just an enveloppe to the holy spirrit, he could have been yellow, black, arabe, white, the spirit have no color

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2006, 03:23:04 PM »

did you just say that lebron isnt better than chandler?

it's all good tho, I know you don't mean it. just couldnt let this one pass.

I'm just fucking with CWalker...  ;) Like in my Sig, and of course calling Jesus by his REAL name. They even call him Yoshua in the Passion of the Christ. No one caught it though, 'cause they were not listening to the words 'cause it wasn't English.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2006, 10:58:06 PM »
you are all arguing over something that is not important, the body is just an enveloppe to the holy spirrit, he could have been yellow, black, arabe, white, the spirit have no color

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2006, 11:12:32 PM »
I believe he was dark skinned.  Doesn't the Bible says something about him having olive skin and hair like wool?
I don't think it say so in the King James version, but it does mention it somewhere.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2006, 11:15:25 PM »
King James = William Shakespeare??????

idk, i jus heard it somewhere that it could be.