Author Topic: Was Jesus Christ Light or Dark Skinned?  (Read 2171 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Was Jesus Christ Light or Dark Skinned?
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2006, 03:50:45 PM »
http://www.mugshots.org/sports/oj-simpson.jpg

he's got one hell of a golf game too....amonst other things

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Diabolical

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2006, 05:16:17 PM »
I don't think Jesus existed. Hypothetically, he would look like any other Jewish person who was subjected to the same amount of sunlight per day.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2006, 05:16:29 PM »
Hell fucking no Jesus wasn't white.  The euros way back in the day painted that nigga white because it makes the manipulation of other euros/white folk much easier.  If I need a bunch of ignorant motherfuckers to follow me, I gotta appeal to their prejudice and insecurities.  They're not gonna believe that some dark skinned fool is this super magical dude that hangs out invisibly in the sky controlling their every move.  Come on, how believable would THAT be?  Paint his ass white!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2006, 06:13:13 PM »
Hell fucking no Jesus wasn't white.  The euros way back in the day painted that nigga white because it makes the manipulation of other euros/white folk much easier.  If I need a bunch of ignorant motherfuckers to follow me, I gotta appeal to their prejudice and insecurities.  They're not gonna believe that some dark skinned fool is this super magical dude that hangs out invisibly in the sky controlling their every move.  Come on, how believable would THAT be?  Paint his ass white!

Don't generalize all euros. The Greek Orthodox Church which was the first official church never showed him as the white Jesus like the Catholic church decided to later on.

He looks very arab looking and that's how he is shown even today in the Church across the street from me where I attend.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 06:16:42 PM by Shallow »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2006, 06:30:04 PM »
Yoshua Ben Yosef was a dark Middle Eastern dude. If you don't know who Yoshua Ben Yosef, I'll give you a hint he ain't white, he ain't from America, let alone Ohio, and he could be mistaken for a terrorist if you saw him today. But at the same time, his teachings are the most important teachings to American culture.

Now, Lebron ain't the modern Jesus, dogg, he ain't even better than San Bernardino's best basketball player. Look at my man dunk on Shaq.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2006, 08:18:55 PM »

Don't generalize all euros. The Greek Orthodox Church which was the first official church never showed him as the white Jesus like the Catholic church decided to later on.

He looks very arab looking and that's how he is shown even today in the Church across the street from me where I attend.

Doggy my wife is Greek Orthodox and I sat in that Church last saturday night for 2 fucking hours cause it's their Easter.  They had Jesus' white ass plastered all over the place.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2006, 08:21:17 PM »

Doggy my wife is Greek Orthodox and I sat in that Church last saturday night for 2 fucking hours cause it's their Easter.  They had Jesus' white ass plastered all over the place.

Well in the church I go to all the pics of Jesus look like the one I posted. Where is the church you were in?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2006, 08:28:08 PM »
Hell fucking no Jesus wasn't white.  The euros way back in the day painted that nigga white because it makes the manipulation of other euros/white folk much easier.  If I need a bunch of ignorant motherfuckers to follow me, I gotta appeal to their prejudice and insecurities.  They're not gonna believe that some dark skinned fool is this super magical dude that hangs out invisibly in the sky controlling their every move.  Come on, how believable would THAT be?  Paint his ass white!

Well in the church I go to all the pics of Jesus look like the one I posted. Where is the church you were in?

Tulsa Oklahoma.  And it's official as hell.  Her grandparents have been in the states for 35 years and still barely speak a lick of english, and this is the church they attend.  And I've def seen the exact pic you posted as well.  But I've seen many images of Jesus with the likeness of a white man as well. 

I'm sure if you were in Greece, it'd probably be a darker skinned rendering.  The fact that I've seen a light skinned version in the US only proves my point that religion manipulates many things to pander to the particular audience they are serving.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2006, 08:43:46 PM »
Is this the Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church?

Either way, using an example from the American South is hardly proper reprsentation. Here in Canada the pictures are as I have shown, and every where else I've been; the same.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2006, 08:51:46 PM »
Is this the Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church?

Either way, using an example from the American South is hardly proper reprsentation. Here in Canada the pictures are as I have shown, and every where else I've been; the same.

Official website:  http://www.bulletin.goarch.org/churchbulletins/24/index.html

Don't tell me this isn't a proper representation because it's in Oklahoma.  It's me and a family of black folks that aren't fluent in Greek in the whole church.

Home Page: http://holytrinity.ok.goarch.org/

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2006, 09:08:41 PM »
I believe he was dark skinned.  Doesn't the Bible says something about him having olive skin and hair like wool?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2006, 09:25:56 PM »

They had Jesus' white ass plastered all over the place.

damn doggy im still crackin up from that.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2006, 10:35:49 PM »
i would say he was in between.  i don't think all Jews from that area were dark or light.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2006, 05:03:38 AM »

Now, Lebron ain't the modern Jesus, dogg, he ain't even better than San Bernardino's best basketball player. Look at my man dunk on Shaq.

did you just say that lebron isnt better than chandler?

it's all good tho, I know you don't mean it. just couldnt let this one pass.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2006, 06:08:19 AM »