Author Topic: Was Jesus Christ Light or Dark Skinned?  (Read 2176 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: Was Jesus Christ Light or Dark Skinned?
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2006, 07:10:38 AM »
you are all arguing over something that is not important, the body is just an enveloppe to the holy spirrit, he could have been yellow, black, arabe, white, the spirit have no color

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2006, 03:23:04 PM »

Now, Lebron ain't the modern Jesus, dogg, he ain't even better than San Bernardino's best basketball player. Look at my man dunk on Shaq.

did you just say that lebron isnt better than chandler?

it's all good tho, I know you don't mean it. just couldnt let this one pass.

I'm just fucking with CWalker...  ;) Like in my Sig, and of course calling Jesus by his REAL name. They even call him Yoshua in the Passion of the Christ. No one caught it though, 'cause they were not listening to the words 'cause it wasn't English.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2006, 10:58:06 PM »
you are all arguing over something that is not important, the body is just an enveloppe to the holy spirrit, he could have been yellow, black, arabe, white, the spirit have no color

i think this is a very important topic. i've grown up my whole life thinking that christ was white, or at least didnt question ne1 about it. this has a significant value to our society, especially in America. this shows how even a holy prophet could be used to manipulate and deceive ppl into believing that what some refer to as the son of god, as a white man, thus coming to a conclusion that god is also white, meaning that white's are superior to other ethnicities. you mite not think that this is the way people think, but deep down it has some psychological effect on a person.

personally, i believe that if christ was shown as his true skin color, it would have significant effects.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2006, 11:12:32 PM »
I believe he was dark skinned.  Doesn't the Bible says something about him having olive skin and hair like wool?
I don't think it say so in the King James version, but it does mention it somewhere.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2006, 11:15:25 PM »
King James = William Shakespeare??????

idk, i jus heard it somewhere that it could be.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2006, 07:30:08 AM »

i think this is a very important topic. i've grown up my whole life thinking that christ was white, or at least didnt question ne1 about it. this has a significant value to our society, especially in America. this shows how even a holy prophet could be used to manipulate and deceive ppl into believing that what some refer to as the son of god, as a white man, thus coming to a conclusion that god is also white, meaning that white's are superior to other ethnicities. you mite not think that this is the way people think, but deep down it has some psychological effect on a person.

personally, i believe that if christ was shown as his true skin color, it would have significant effects.

I'm not sure but don't most protestant movement churches (the majority of the US Christians) refrain from using any pictures of Jesus? I'm just asking. I'm not sure.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2006, 07:48:54 AM »
well jesus was able to hide in egypt for a while for him to integrate with the egyptian people he had to be dark skinned.
United Arab States

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2006, 03:17:56 PM »
egyptians are the same color as middle east people. the northern africa is mostly arab

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2006, 03:29:14 PM »
it wasn't back in the days. egyptians nowadays are still a lil bit darker than other arabs
United Arab States

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2006, 04:10:19 PM »
judging by the hieroglyphs they left in the pyramids they were not black

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2006, 04:51:41 PM »
not black dark skinned .egyptians were a black race ,they got mixed with semitic people ,greeks and roman.by te time of jesus they would have been brown
thats menes he started egypt tell me he aint black
United Arab States

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2006, 04:55:44 PM »
do u call these aryans
United Arab States

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2006, 06:33:42 PM »
its been discussed time and time again... jesus was a arab wasnt he ?.... well he'll always be a guinea to me

coola

« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2006, 12:33:10 AM »
its been discussed time and time again... jesus was a arab wasnt he ?.... well he'll always be a guinea to me

there were no arabic jews were there ?

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2006, 03:08:50 AM »
there are arabic jews tell today
United Arab States