Author Topic: Was Jesus Christ Light or Dark Skinned?  (Read 2209 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Was Jesus Christ Light or Dark Skinned?
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2006, 06:14:33 AM »
not black dark skinned .egyptians were a black race ,they got mixed with semitic people ,greeks and roman.by te time of jesus they would have been brown
thats menes he started egypt tell me he aint black

When Egypt was conquered by Nubia and had it's Kushite Dynasty the elite were black but before or after that it is still in question. I think a large part had to look arab because you don't see the black in them like you do the south africans who have been mixed over the years. For Egypt to go from all back to all arab there would have had to be an organized mixing, or law that kept black egyptians from procreating with other blacks. I'd think if an all black power house like Egypt had existed then you'd see a lot of blacks (the majority) still there.

coola

« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2006, 06:20:40 AM »
^ from them to go from black to arab, there must have been more than just mixing. blacks and jews were the slaves in ancient egypt.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2006, 06:39:25 AM »
first off today the bottom half of egypt are black arab ,when egypt started it was 100 % black,but with trade and 3000 years of mixing due to the nvasions from the libyans ,hebrews ,arab bediouns ,greeks,romans,persian .most egyptians today are still dark skined
United Arab States

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2006, 12:11:49 PM »
according to the Family Guy episode i saw last nite, Jesus is Chinese and his last name i think is Hong

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

J Bananas

« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2006, 01:29:00 PM »
he was dark skinned and probably had nappy hair but wasnt black wtf 3 pages?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2006, 02:12:09 PM »
first off today the bottom half of egypt are black arab ,when egypt started it was 100 % black,but with trade and 3000 years of mixing due to the nvasions from the libyans ,hebrews ,arab bediouns ,greeks,romans,persian .most egyptians today are still dark skined

You say this like it's a fact. Most Egyptologists still debate the issue. No one is saying they were white. The were most likely a mix of African and South West Asian. The theory is that thousands of years ago the  prehistoric South Western Asians moved to Northern Africa and intermixed with the prehistoric Africans and by 6000 BC an culture and civilization had started up. The race isn't arab or black arab. It's simply Egyptian, Like in Turkey the name of the race is Turk, and how in Thailand they are Thai. Even though they look like Chinese people somewhat they are considered different and not just because of culture. They are of a different race. Just like Greeks and Germans are of a different race. To an American they see German and Greek and they say white people, but that is wrong.