Author Topic: PLANT!...Lakers Made The Playoffs!!!  (Read 1111 times)

rik

Re: PLANT!...Lakers Made The Playoffs!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2006, 02:06:52 PM »
^ You ever try Cali bud?

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2006, 02:07:23 PM »
ps...........someone up that topic I made where I posted pics of the weed I had....I dont know how to search for old topics

PLANT

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2006, 02:07:43 PM »
^ You ever try Cali bud?
not that I know of

PLANT

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2006, 02:14:00 PM »
here, I found the pics......this is the shit I get most of the time....

Unless something special comes in, the quality of weed we get here is always this good

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2006, 02:17:45 PM »
LOL I dont live in BC, you're right!

We get BC weed here alot tho.  I live about 45 mins from Toronto.....most of the stuff we get around here they call "Skunk" and its the bomb pleezbaleevit!  We get some Northern Lights too.....But the weed is ALWAYS good.....not like the states

Skunk :) now thats how we do things here in the uk  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2006, 02:21:47 PM »
here, I found the pics......this is the shit I get most of the time....

Unless something special comes in, the quality of weed we get here is always this good

Looks aiight...I'll tell you when I smoke it. 8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2006, 03:03:01 PM »
a lot of weed here in bako is home grown, i know  alot of my homie who grow that shit sell that shit in LA and fresno

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2006, 05:09:00 PM »
5 months later...Still waiting on the tree... ???

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2006, 10:54:47 AM »
a lot of weed here in bako is home grown, i know  alot of my homie who grow that shit sell that shit in LA and fresno

Who? maybe i know homie....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2006, 09:53:03 AM »
Is it me or is this some really fucked up shit? Overseer, being this much of a bitch should be a bannable offense...

rik

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2006, 11:32:51 AM »
Is it me or is this some really fucked up shit? Overseer, being this much of a bitch should be a bannable offense...

Dude's a bitch...what did u expect?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2006, 11:35:16 AM »

I honestly thought he was cool, that's why I made the bet with him...definitely didn't expect for this to happen.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2006, 11:42:23 AM »

I honestly thought he was cool, that's why I made the bet with him...definitely didn't expect for this to happen.

I wanna make a bet with you NIK!!! You are very confident w/ the Lakers and I am very confident w/ the Pacers.  And we both love weed.  I know you would keep your end of the bet and I know I would.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2006, 11:47:21 AM »

I wanna make a bet with you NIK!!! You are very confident w/ the Lakers and I am very confident w/ the Pacers.  And we both love weed.  I know you would keep your end of the bet and I know I would.

Man, I would make a bet with you, but after what happened with PLANT, I'm kinda second-guessing it. I knew him for years on here, thought I knew him as a genuine dude who would keep his word...I'll make a bet with you if PLANT mans up to his, because it's really hard to trust people on here nowadays...PeACe

WC Iz Active

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2006, 11:49:39 AM »

Man, I would make a bet with you, but after what happened with PLANT, I'm kinda second-guessing it. I knew him for years on here, thought I knew him as a genuine dude who would keep his word...I'll make a bet with you if PLANT mans up to his, because it's really hard to trust people on here nowadays...PeACe

I completely understand.  I dont blame you at all, what Plant did was unexcusable and I can see why you dont want to bet again.