Author Topic: PLANT!...Lakers Made The Playoffs!!!  (Read 1107 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: PLANT!...Lakers Made The Playoffs!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2006, 12:08:48 PM »
Did he say why he didn't ship it?  If he's scared to ship it, fine, he shouldn't have made the bet in the first place but atleast transfer/wire you some money for whatever that is worth.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2006, 12:13:56 PM »
Did he say why he didn't ship it?  If he's scared to ship it, fine, he shouldn't have made the bet in the first place but atleast transfer/wire you some money for whatever that is worth.
It's just not the same as recieving some dank you won off a bet.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2006, 12:29:28 PM »
yea thats pretty messed up,plant where u at?

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2006, 12:45:19 PM »

Word...He's just not being clear. He said he hasn't shipped it yet, I don't know why. There's nothing really to be scared of on his part, all he has to do is drop it in a mail-box with no return address. You can even wear gloves so there wont be any traces to you if you're THAT scared...But I guess he just doesn't feel like keeping his part of the bet... >:(

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2006, 08:14:47 PM »
LOL@PLANT phillyboying this topic and trying to dodge it, as if we don't know he's checked it in the past 3 days... ::)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2006, 01:24:54 PM »
LOL@PLANT phillyboying this topic and trying to dodge it, as if we don't know he's checked it in the past 3 days... ::)

I admit it's pretty weak but going on and on about it won't make much of a difference.
NO MORE WAR

PLANT

« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2006, 01:36:00 PM »
NIK is getting his shit...end of discussion.  we talked about it today...you guys can give it up now, and you guys that called me a bitch, heres a big  :psych: FUCK YOU all you fags can lick a shit stained ball sack

Sparegeez

« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2006, 09:42:06 AM »
NIK is getting his shit...end of discussion.  we talked about it today...you guys can give it up now, and you guys that called me a bitch, heres a big  :psych: FUCK YOU all you fags can lick a shit stained ball sack

You said that 6 months ago.

PLANT

« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2006, 02:42:17 PM »

You said that 6 months ago.
who the fuck are you?  I dont even know who you are...did you even post here 6 months ago?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2006, 04:36:48 PM »
Never got shit... :-\

WC Iz Active

« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2006, 04:40:47 PM »
Damn Plant I like you alot and this is none of my business but this seems kind of fucked up.  A bet is a bet, than again its not my place and I think u are a cool ass poster but you should pay the man what you owe.

PLANT

« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2006, 05:04:35 PM »
Man, I fuckin sent that shit like 2-3 weeks ago...NIK, I duno why you keep bringin this shit up.  If you got a question or somethin, than ask me, or PM me...I duno why you feel the need to keep bringing up this topic on dubcc when we already talked about it....You know I sent the shit to you.  I duno what happend man, maybe you got it and youre pulling some kind of stunt. Maybe you didnt.  I duno.  Im not gonna keep sending shit if its not showing up tho. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2006, 05:34:49 PM »
Man, I fuckin sent that shit like 2-3 weeks ago...NIK, I duno why you keep bringin this shit up.  If you got a question or somethin, than ask me, or PM me...I duno why you feel the need to keep bringing up this topic on dubcc when we already talked about it....You know I sent the shit to you.  I duno what happend man, maybe you got it and youre pulling some kind of stunt. Maybe you didnt.  I duno.  Im not gonna keep sending shit if its not showing up tho. 

LOL@you getting defensive even though I didn't accuse you of shit...Feelin' guilty? All I said is that I never got it. ::)

PLANT

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2006, 06:49:18 AM »

LOL@you getting defensive even though I didn't accuse you of shit...Feelin' guilty? All I said is that I never got it. ::)
I dont feel guilty about nothing...Its gay that you come in here to give dubcc your update on the situation and then I have to see other people comment on it and think I didnt own up to my end of the bet.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2006, 11:10:23 AM »

I dont feel guilty about nothing...Its gay that you come in here to give dubcc your update on the situation and then I have to see other people comment on it and think I didnt own up to my end of the bet.

People were IMing me asking me about it... ::). I actually thought you sent it, but you're sorta' giving yourself away, dude... :-\