Author Topic: PLANT!...Lakers Made The Playoffs!!!  (Read 1092 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: PLANT!...Lakers Made The Playoffs!!!
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2006, 11:12:11 AM »
NIK is getting his shit...end of discussion.  we talked about it today...you guys can give it up now, and you guys that called me a bitch, heres a big  :psych: FUCK YOU all you fags can lick a shit stained ball sack

no homo
how does a ball sack get stained?  ???

The Best of 3 Worlds

PLANT

« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2006, 01:11:46 PM »
NIK is getting his shit...end of discussion.  we talked about it today...you guys can give it up now, and you guys that called me a bitch, heres a big  :psych: FUCK YOU all you fags can lick a shit stained ball sack

no homo
how does a ball sack get stained?  ???

I really have no clue

PLANT

« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2006, 01:13:03 PM »
Man, I fuckin sent that shit like 2-3 weeks ago...NIK, I duno why you keep bringin this shit up.  If you got a question or somethin, than ask me, or PM me...I duno why you feel the need to keep bringing up this topic on dubcc when we already talked about it....You know I sent the shit to you.  I duno what happend man, maybe you got it and youre pulling some kind of stunt. Maybe you didnt.  I duno.  Im not gonna keep sending shit if its not showing up tho. 

LOL@you getting defensive even though I didn't accuse you of shit...Feelin' guilty? All I said is that I never got it. ::)
I dont feel guilty about nothing...Its gay that you come in here to give dubcc your update on the situation and then I have to see other people comment on it and think I didnt own up to my end of the bet.

People were IMing me asking me about it... ::). I actually thought you sent it, but you're sorta' giving yourself away, dude... :-\
well whatever man, if thats how your gona be....

I sent the shit to you.  It didnt get there....I dont know what else to say