Author Topic: Ghandi Was Racist, And He Is Actually A Tool Used By The White Man...  (Read 805 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
It's funny how people automatically agree that Ghandi was one of the greatest men in modern history when they really know nothing about him.  Muslims from India told me that it was the Muslims who fought on the front lines to drive the British out of India, but when the British left they gave all the credit to Ghandi; as a mechanism for teaching later generations of dark-skinned people to follow his example of non-violence.  The white man is never non-violent.  When has the white man in America and Britian ever been non-violent?  Bush has killed more people in the last 6 years then all the other world leaders combined.  Yet, they want to re-write history to teach all other races to be non-violent. 

It's the same thing with Martin Luther King.  The Black Panther Party and the Nation of Islam are never mentioned in history books for their efforts towards revolution for the black man.  Instead, all you see is Martin Luther King.  Once again, this is done to teach the black man that no matter how voilent the white man is, the black man has to turn the other cheek.  Malcolm X was much more impressive than Dr. King, but they've tried to project Malcolm as a radical or an extremist, either that or they ignore his impact all together.

If the US was driven out of Iraq today, the credit would not go to the resistance groups that are sacrificing their lives.  America would make certain that the credit went to one of their guys, they would find some Iraqi politician like Iyad Allawi and put him on the cover of Time magazine and try to play it off like they left the country because of the success of the democratic process.

Ghandi was a racist who supported aparthied in South Africa.  Check this quote from him...

"We believe as much in the purity of race as we think they do, only we believe that they would best serve these interests, which are as dear to us as to them, by advocating the purity of all races, and not one alone. We believe also that the white race of South Africa should be the predominating race"-Gandhi, Indian Opinion, 1903
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 11:46:17 AM by Hajj Abdul Infinite Ibrahim Islam Abu Muhammad Uthman »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

coola

Re: Ghandi Was Racist, And He Is Actually A Tool Used By The White Man...
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 11:50:16 AM »
^ yep, muslims invented the wheel too. these cavemen muslms told me, very credible sauce.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2006, 12:38:24 PM »
It's the same thing with Martin Luther King.  The Black Panther Party and the Nation of Islam are never mentioned in history books for their efforts towards revolution for the black man.  Instead, all you see is Martin Luther King.  Once again, this is done to teach the black man that no matter how voilent the white man is, the black man has to turn the other cheek.  Malcolm X was much more impressive than Dr. King, but they've tried to project Malcolm as a radical or an extremist, either that or they ignore his impact all together.
Obviously you think Malcom X was more impressive because he was Muslim. Don't even try to hide that that is the main reason you favor him over MLK. And what the fuck are you talking about when you say "The Black Panther Party and the Nation of Islam are never mentioned in history books for their efforts towards revolution for the black man.  Instead, all you see is Martin Luther King." That is a 100% LIE. From grade 10 through my first year in college we learned a whole bunch about Malcom X. In my fuckin' english class, our WHITE teacher shown us Malcom X's biographical film in grade 11. During the 2 semsters of Black History I took at college our teacher taught us more about Malcom X then MLK. So stop trying to paint non Muslims in a bad light just because they don't get the attention you think they deserve.
As for the stuff about Ghadi, you probably don't even know what you are talking about. You probably just picked up something written by Muhammad Ali Jinnah and beilived it because he was a Muslim. For anyone on this board who dosen't know, a lot of Mulims critize Ghandi for undermining Muslim political rights. Do any of ya'll think that this bias may be the reason why Infinte doesn't like Ghandi? You decide.
Infinte said:
Muslims from India told me that it was the Muslims who fought on the front lines to drive the British out of India
Do you think the man he talked to had a Muslim bias? Do you think Infinte beilived him because of this Muslim bias? You decide.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2006, 12:48:38 PM »
So now that your crusade versus Christians is getting boring, you bring it to them Hindus too? Great! Try to stay away from the Buddhists, and we can remain buddies.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2006, 12:53:54 PM »
btw where did u get that Mahatma quote from?
tried searchin it but to no luck

as for the Muslims from India who told you Muslims fought in the front lines....well quite a lot of Muslims (ncluding me) have a lot of respect for him for what he was able to do without violence

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 01:15:07 PM »
Dr. King and Malcom X were both impressive, they just chose different methods. Ghandi, too, was an incredible man. I guess you're just looking for attention or something. It's kinda sad, man.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2006, 02:06:53 PM »
what happend, came home from work one day an caught the wifey with a indian ?

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2006, 02:08:37 PM »
u are the only racist here
United Arab States

WestCoasta

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2006, 02:12:55 PM »
Keep it real Infinite  8)

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2006, 02:45:59 PM »
black panthers

didnt they try and plant bombs in some new york city building once?

oh wait, so did some dudes in the name of islam LOL

you must be stupid to walk into these things

you just set yourself up for arrogant comments like the ones i just made

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2006, 02:48:41 PM »
Infinite, your racism is disgusting.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2006, 02:54:36 PM »
Infinite, your racism is disgusting.
LOL. Hypocrite.

You know, for a black guy you aren't too bad.

You are "one of the good ones".

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2006, 03:01:13 PM »

You know, for a black guy you aren't too bad.

You are "one of the good ones".
I still prop him for that sometimes.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2006, 03:03:56 PM »
malcolm x >>>>>> mlk jr

and fuck the nation of islam, any REAL muslims knows that it is total bullshit, elijah muhammed manipulated islam to support his views on blacks and whites.

btw, i dont know enough about ghandi to form an opinion on this topic

p.s. ted, LMAO @ the quote in ur sig....you're a yard negro  :P

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Eihtball

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2006, 03:26:27 PM »
The more I read of your bullshit, Infinite, the more I roll my eyes.  You are an apologist for Farrakhan and the NOI, an organization that most cats realize is just bullshit by the time they reach their 20s'.  What's even scarier is that you're starting to remind me of John Walker Lindh.

Ghandi was a racist who supported aparthied in South Africa.  Check this quote from him...

"We believe as much in the purity of race as we think they do, only we believe that they would best serve these interests, which are as dear to us as to them, by advocating the purity of all races, and not one alone. We believe also that the white race of South Africa should be the predominating race"-Gandhi, Indian Opinion, 1903

You do realize that Ghandi learned his methods of non-violent protest from the ANC?  He also founded the Indian Ambulance Corps during the Anglo-Boer War to help wounded black people.