Author Topic: Ghandi Was Racist, And He Is Actually A Tool Used By The White Man...  (Read 806 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ghandi Was Racist, And He Is Actually A Tool Used By The White Man...
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2006, 03:45:31 PM »
It's funny how people automatically agree that Ghandi was one of the greatest men in modern history when they really know nothing about him.  Muslims from India told me that it was the Muslims who fought on the front lines to drive the British out of India, but when the British left they gave all the credit to Ghandi; as a mechanism for teaching later generations of dark-skinned people to follow his example of non-violence.  The white man is never non-violent.  When has the white man in America and Britian ever been non-violent?  Bush has killed more people in the last 6 years then all the other world leaders combined.  Yet, they want to re-write history to teach all other races to be non-violent. 

It's the same thing with Martin Luther King.  The Black Panther Party and the Nation of Islam are never mentioned in history books for their efforts towards revolution for the black man.  Instead, all you see is Martin Luther King.  Once again, this is done to teach the black man that no matter how voilent the white man is, the black man has to turn the other cheek.  Malcolm X was much more impressive than Dr. King, but they've tried to project Malcolm as a radical or an extremist, either that or they ignore his impact all together.

If the US was driven out of Iraq today, the credit would not go to the resistance groups that are sacrificing their lives.  America would make certain that the credit went to one of their guys, they would find some Iraqi politician like Iyad Allawi and put him on the cover of Time magazine and try to play it off like they left the country because of the success of the democratic process.

Ghandi was a racist who supported aparthied in South Africa.  Check this quote from him...

"We believe as much in the purity of race as we think they do, only we believe that they would best serve these interests, which are as dear to us as to them, by advocating the purity of all races, and not one alone. We believe also that the white race of South Africa should be the predominating race"-Gandhi, Indian Opinion, 1903

ghandi was a good man, u think we would of given them independence first if it were someone different? irelend was the only other country to get thier independence at the same time. africa fought for their independence but they weren't ready for it, at the time india could cope because we had already set up all the institutions ready for it and we could see it go in a relatively peaceful way but the rivalry over india and pakistan was regretable but what else were we supposed to do?

infinite why don't u grow up and stop blowing muslim dicks?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2006, 09:38:01 PM »
Ghandi was a Hindu.  And alot of people trace the origions of racism back towards Aryan Hindu's, who put dots on a forehead representing class, this is still practiced by them even today.  (Infact, the swastika symbol popularised by Hitler is a Hindu symbol)  The Hindu's also have 1 million Gods, and that number is not an exaggeration, it is the same figure you will find in an Encyclopedia. 

By the way, Christians have 3 Gods, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.  Some Catholics pray to Mary and believe the Pope can forgive their sins.

Muslims only worship One God, and do not attribute any partners to God.  Muslims only pray to God alone, and only seek forgiveness from God alone.  Malcolm X said upon seeing the racial unity in Mekkah, that he believed Islam was the answer to America's race problem, and that once America began to understand the Oneness of God, then they could begin to understand the Oneness of Man.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 09:54:11 PM by Hajj Abdul Infinite Ibrahim Islam Abu Muhammad Uthman »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2006, 09:44:04 PM »
Ghandi was a Hindu.  And alot of people trace the origions of racism back towards Aryan Hindu's, who put dots on a forehead representing class, this is still practiced by them even today.  The Hindu's also have 1 million Gods, and that number is not an exaggeration, it is the same figure you will find in an Encyclopedia. 

By the way, Christians have 3 Gods, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.  Some Catholics pray to Mary and believe the Pope can forgive their sins.

Muslims only worship One God, and do not attribute any partners to God.  Muslims only pray to God alone, and only seek forgiveness from God alone.
First of Christians worship one god. If you don't know that living the majority of your years as a Christian then you are plain stupid.
Second of all who says the number of gods you worship determine how good your religon is?
Third this topic dosen't have anything to do with religon. This is about a man. Ghadi.
Fourth why don't you try responding to some of the posts (you can my first post for starters) instead of changing the subject to religon.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2006, 09:49:41 PM »
Ghandi was a Hindu.  And alot of people trace the origions of racism back towards Aryan Hindu's, who put dots on a forehead representing class, this is still practiced by them even today.  The Hindu's also have 1 million Gods, and that number is not an exaggeration, it is the same figure you will find in an Encyclopedia. 

Muslims only worship One God, and do not attribute any partners to God.  Muslims only pray to God alone, and only seek forgiveness from God alone.  Malcolm X said upon seeing the racial unity in Mekkah, that he believed Islam was the answer to America's race problem, and that once America began to understand the Oneness of God, then they could begin to understand the Oneness of Man.

I know you just blatantly lied and tried to misinform people by saying Christians worship 3 gods, but with that aside, you believe the solution to all the problems in the world is the believe in Allah? C'mon man, we all know that isn't even reasonable, unless people are forced into it. And we all know the Christians tried it with the Crusades and the Ottomans tried it as well.

Maybe once everyone, including you, begin to understand that everyone believes different things and learn to tolerate that fact -- which will never change -- then will the world be a better place.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 09:51:52 PM by Da Spirit Ov Truth Iz Active »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

coola

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2006, 11:46:28 PM »
Infinite, your racism is disgusting.

LMAO FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE POSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2006, 12:57:14 AM »
what happend, came home from work one day an caught the wifey with a indian ?

No, Muslim women who practice Islam aren't sluts like the women you holler at.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2006, 01:07:23 AM »
not true why else can't they be trusted to be in a room with another man other than their husbund? u keep em caged up because ur scared of them getting free

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

herpes

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2006, 05:16:58 AM »
what happend, came home from work one day an caught the wifey with a indian ?

No, Muslim women who practice Islam aren't sluts like the women you holler at.
lmao @ holler at.... i dont holler at them i pay them for there services

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2006, 05:55:53 AM »
this kids a joke.

Eihtball

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2006, 07:10:24 AM »
How convenient that Infinite ignored the point I made.

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2006, 08:56:52 AM »

Muslims only worship One God, and do not attribute any partners to God.  Muslims only pray to God alone, and only seek forgiveness from God alone.
First of Christians worship one god. If you don't know that living the majority of your years as a Christian then you are plain stupid.
Second of all who says the number of gods you worship determine how good your religon is?

And by that I take back what I said in the thread above that you are just expose your opinion, sorry I didn't read this one first.
Infinite...really man, what is your problem? We may help you, just tell us what's wrong with you !
I never saw a thread of yours in which you don't complain for sumthin...real sad man !
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2006, 04:08:00 PM »
lol get em infinite
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll