Author Topic: What's up with Paula Abdul?  (Read 225 times)

Trauma-san

What's up with Paula Abdul?
« on: April 26, 2006, 07:10:51 AM »
Do yall ever watch American Idol? O.K., probably not, but if you do, is Paula Abdul cracking up?  Every week she's just out of her head and says things that don't even make sense, and she often looks like she's drunk.  This week, they had a guy sing, and when they got to Paula, she's bawling like a baby.  I mean tears streaming down her cheeks and things.

They say that her and Simon actually get along really well even though they fight alot on television, but that her and Ryan Seacrest won't even talk to each other. 

I always feel bad for Paula, she's had an eating disorder, her music career is dead, she doesn't have a man, she had that embarassing show last year where she's was hooking up with one of the contestants, etc.  I hope she doesn't end up in a psych ward. 

xGlimpsex

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I. Will. Not. Lose.
Re: What's up with Paula Abdul?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 07:45:21 AM »
She's taking shroomz or LSD.
Hip Hop: Live, Breathe, Sleep it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2006, 12:15:58 PM »
Yeah, I've actually been watching it this season. Something's wrong with her. It's more than obvious now. I hope the producers of the show at least have her check and if she is on pills or booze then make her get help.

It's odd too, because she's very beautiful for an older woman. It doesn't make sense she doesn't have a guy in her life.....unless she's an addict.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rik

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2006, 12:31:04 PM »
Paula Iz Active

WestCoasta

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2006, 12:36:11 PM »
I always feel bad for Paula, she's had an eating disorder, her music career is dead, she doesn't have a man

ah boo-hoo  :boohoo:

there are a trillion bitches with these problems

this bitch is a millionaire, she has a job that probably pays a ridiculous amount of money

she can do whatever the fuck she wants, and u feel sorry for her cuz she has no man?  :laugh:

she's probably an annoying ass whore that's why, who the fuck wants to get in a relationship with that shit

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 12:58:51 PM »
You can have pity on someone who is a mess, it doesnt' matter what kind of money she's got.  Anybody above about 8 years old knows that.

WestCoasta

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2006, 01:05:10 PM »
I'm 7 so.... I just can't worry about Paul Abdul, sorry

suckaa free

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2006, 11:09:02 PM »
She's taking shroomz or LSD.
yea, i think shroomz will do it.   :laugh:

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2006, 11:35:35 PM »
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2006, 12:29:49 AM »
i think dropping ten to twenty pounds would make her feel better. and look better.