Author Topic: Why do Christians worship on Sunday...  (Read 273 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Why do Christians worship on Sunday...
« on: May 02, 2006, 12:17:04 AM »
Much of the Christian religion has pagan roots.  The pagans worshipped the sun God.  So it only seemed natural to them to worship on "Sun-day".   
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BizzyR.I.P.

Re: Why do Christians worship on Sunday...
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 12:18:37 AM »
Enough of these anti-christian threads. No one takes you serious so shut up and stop trying :P

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 12:19:19 AM »
Enough of these anti-christian threads. No one takes you serious so shut up and stop trying :P

yeah no kidding
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

coola

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 04:13:12 AM »
Much of the Christian religion has pagan roots.  The pagans worshipped the sun God.  So it only seemed natural to them to worship on "Sun-day".   

who cares ? alot of christians worship on saturday too.. just tradition.

dexter

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 06:55:15 AM »
They are not GODly they have PAGAN Heathen roots
SUNday is a NORMAL Work day, NOT a special DAY.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2006, 10:36:48 AM »

Wrong again cheif. The Orthodox Church celebrates on "Κυριακή" which is Sunday and is traslated as The Lord's Day. It is celebrated because that is the dsy of the week Jesus arose. He was crucified on Friday, rested on the Sabbath (Saturday) and rose on Sunday. Saturday is still the Sabbath, and the greek word for Saturday is Sabato, which means Sabbath. In the Orthodox Church there is mass or prayer every day, but Sunday (Κυριακή) is for a re-enactment and rejoice of the ressurection.

J Bananas

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2006, 10:39:44 AM »
they got services at my local church on thur. fri. and mon. night too, drop your knowledge on whats wrong with those days