Author Topic: Africans civilized Europe, not the other way around...  (Read 1288 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Africans civilized Europe, not the other way around...
« on: April 26, 2006, 11:09:00 PM »
Eurocentric historians argue that Europe gave civilization to Africa, which is a complete inversion of the truth.  The first civilized Europeans were the Greeks, who were chiefly civilized by the Africans of the Nile Valley.  The Greeks transmitted this culture to the Romans, who finally lost it, bringing on a dark age of five hundred years.  Civilization was restored to Europe when another group of Africans, the (Islamic) Moors, brought this dark age to an end, meanwhile recivilizing the Christian barbarians of Euurope.  (Muslims ruled Spain from the 9th to the 15th century)

John G. Jackson
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Africans civilized Europe, not the other way around...
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 11:15:25 PM »
One person, one source, therefore an unaccurate topic title. I wouldn't say Africa civialized Europe, but they did teach the greeks a lot of the things they take credit for. Same with the Moors in Spain.

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2006, 11:37:01 PM »
lol yeah if you count the egyptians, but even they were influenced by the persians because of the empire, the greeks and romans got their roots from the persian empire which dominated all the way from greece down to egypt all the way across to india, im not even gonna start, i just realized what im getting myself into, a never ending cycle of bullshit, my bad, your right, the africans DID teach europe

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2006, 01:30:32 AM »
lol yeah if you count the egyptians, but even they were influenced by the persians because of the empire, the greeks and romans got their roots from the persian empire which dominated all the way from greece down to egypt all the way across to india, im not even gonna start, i just realized what im getting myself into, a never ending cycle of bullshit, my bad, your right, the africans DID teach europe

Relax man, I'm not going to argue with you over the issue of Persians.  I love Persians.  I was only trying to dispell the myth that white people civilized Africa and at the same time expose people to the fact that Islamic Spain was the vehicle through which Europe rode out of the dark ages.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2006, 09:39:27 AM »
Man I have nuthing against you, I always was impressed by your topics and your dedication to them. But WHAT THE FUCK THAT IS MATTER? Can't you get over that? Can't you at all? Those sad years are over, maybe Africans civilized Europe, so what? that's great, but can't you focuse on other things as "Why doesn't the Europeans(and not only) help the Africans NOW? or Why can't we live along with all races?"  Because there's always someone who's dissapointed about history, trying to make it right NOW, when it doesn't have any reason at all. Is it OUR fault for what happened like 500 years ago? when there was no freedom of speech, no studies for the people, when all the stupid muthaphuckaz ruled the world because they were of "royal blood" ? Chinese helped on this Earth, Africans helped on this Earth, Everyone helped on this Earth in a way or another. Now tell me, for what Hitler did, that means we have to damn the Germans for like...1k years from now on? Man I don't know what your problem is...are you trying to show that Islam is the right religion, yes it is, as much as all the other ones. Are you trying to diss the White? well done, sometimes I hate my sister too, but I can get over it after some time..like...500 years? Then was a whole different world. Sorry for not responding to your topic but I had to get things outta my chest, you trippin for real...I admired your work but damn you outta point, try to focuse more on the future than on past. Let's try work it out as grown men and talk about it, maybe you have arguments, but what's the point? You want the White people to scream that Africans did civilized Europe? Than I think we should all pay tribute to Chinese cause they made most of all the important stuff in this world. If were a smart guy you would've told "Is it the Africans who civilized Europe?" then come with well based arguments for standing your opinion and all that, and maybe all these guys would pay attention to it, be careful with your tone when talking. I still hope you ain't racist... :-\
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Jome

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2006, 09:41:45 AM »
What is it with all these threads.. Inferiority complexes ??  ;D

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2006, 09:54:10 AM »
What is it with all these threads.. Inferiority complexes ??  ;D

LMAO now the question, which is the best race around? ;) :):):)
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2006, 11:48:11 AM »

Relax man, I'm not going to argue with you over the issue of Persians. I love Persians. I was only trying to dispell the myth that white people civilized Africa and at the same time expose people to the fact that Islamic Spain was the vehicle through which Europe rode out of the dark ages.
egyptians influenced by persians.fuck no.when egypt started persia was just a mini neighbouring area to sumaria.greek and roman religion and all aspects of life were copied from the ancient egyptians.persia only comes in the picture later on
United Arab States

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2006, 12:36:17 PM »
http://www.1001inventions.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=main.viewSection&intSectionID=309

if u don't know wat muslims gave to western culture educate urself
United Arab States

Doggystylin

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2006, 10:45:24 PM »

Relax man, I'm not going to argue with you over the issue of Persians. I love Persians. I was only trying to dispell the myth that white people civilized Africa and at the same time expose people to the fact that Islamic Spain was the vehicle through which Europe rode out of the dark ages.
egyptians influenced by persians.fuck no.when egypt started persia was just a mini neighbouring area to sumaria.greek and roman religion and all aspects of life were copied from the ancient egyptians.persia only comes in the picture later on

educate me with further detail then... its just a bit ridiculous to say ALL aspects of life were copied from ancient egyptians, lol

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2006, 12:16:40 AM »
you say romans brought on a dark age of 5 hundred years, i say they fucking evolutionized things

i know in this country(UK) one of the things they are most famous for is making the first roads of the country

coola

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2006, 09:50:20 AM »
^ didnt the ancient greeks start democracy too ?

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2006, 10:25:31 PM »

i believe they started the first kind of democracy as the citizens were able to vote but the definition of a citizen was demanding like u had to be male and own land and so on etc.

J Bananas

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2006, 11:18:04 PM »

i can tell you this. greeks invented gay, so i dont want anything to do with their aggresive homosexual culture.  :catfight:

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2006, 11:54:33 PM »

i can tell you this. greeks invented gay, so i dont want anything to do with their aggresive homosexual culture.  :catfight:

those greeks were super batty.

women for kids, boys for pleasure  ???

:-X
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll