Author Topic: Africans civilized Europe, not the other way around...  (Read 1289 times)

coola

Re: Africans civilized Europe, not the other way around...
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2006, 12:04:51 PM »
yeah i heard about their "gymnasiums" ... thats real weird, what did they find wrong with women ?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2006, 08:58:48 PM »
yeah i heard about their "gymnasiums" ... thats real weird, what did they find wrong with women ?

Homosexuality in ancient Greece is greatly overstated. Saying every Greek was gay is like saying saying every white maerican was a slave owner. The idea for some sexist philophers was that since men were superior to women that a man's love was superior to a woman's love. The vast msjority of ancient greeks were to busy working to philosophize and had natural urges towards women. Greece didn't invent homosexuality.

It's not much different than Egypt's incest. While the extremely upper class was not allowed to marry a lower class you would sometimes have to marry your sister or mother, but the vast majority of Egyptians had no business marrying into their own family.

As for who civilized who? Has anyone actually seen source material for ancient history? It's ridiculous. It's very little info and a whole lot of theories and assumptions. Anything before 300 BC is very hard to get a strong grasp on and most of the stuff afterwards isn't that solid. Babylon, Egypt and China all greatly pre-date Greece and Greece supposedly came up with a lot of advancements, but we don't know if they were advancements or just the earliest known documents of existing theories, and for all we know there were civilizations 40,000 years ago that were better than all of them. Someone recently discovered a pyramid shaped mountain in the slavic countries and they are now studying it to figure out if it is a mountain or a man made pyramid. If it is a pyramid then it would be by far the largest pyramid so far and could lead to the discovery of a completely new and unknown ancient civilization that may turn ancient history upside down. If it is a pyramid and it is older than the Egyptian ones then we have to wonder who taught who how to make them. All I'm saying is don't put too much faith in history because it can change in an instant. 500 years ago tey thought the world was flat in Europe. 2300 years ago they were measuring the circumference of the earth in Europe. History can go back and forth.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4912040.stm

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2006, 09:24:03 PM »
Man I have nuthing against you, I always was impressed by your topics and your dedication to them. But WHAT THE FUCK THAT IS MATTER? Can't you get over that? Can't you at all? Those sad years are over, maybe Africans civilized Europe, so what? that's great, but can't you focuse on other things as "Why doesn't the Europeans(and not only) help the Africans NOW? or Why can't we live along with all races?"  Because there's always someone who's dissapointed about history, trying to make it right NOW, when it doesn't have any reason at all. Is it OUR fault for what happened like 500 years ago? when there was no freedom of speech, no studies for the people, when all the stupid muthaphuckaz ruled the world because they were of "royal blood" ? Chinese helped on this Earth, Africans helped on this Earth, Everyone helped on this Earth in a way or another. Now tell me, for what Hitler did, that means we have to damn the Germans for like...1k years from now on? Man I don't know what your problem is...are you trying to show that Islam is the right religion, yes it is, as much as all the other ones. Are you trying to diss the White? well done, sometimes I hate my sister too, but I can get over it after some time..like...500 years? Then was a whole different world. Sorry for not responding to your topic but I had to get things outta my chest, you trippin for real...I admired your work but damn you outta point, try to focuse more on the future than on past. Let's try work it out as grown men and talk about it, maybe you have arguments, but what's the point? You want the White people to scream that Africans did civilized Europe? Than I think we should all pay tribute to Chinese cause they made most of all the important stuff in this world. If were a smart guy you would've told "Is it the Africans who civilized Europe?" then come with well based arguments for standing your opinion and all that, and maybe all these guys would pay attention to it, be careful with your tone when talking. I still hope you ain't racist... :-\

You must be new.  The guy that started this post likes to post lots of things about how horrible white people are, how bad christianity is, how obsessed people are with their vices, etc. because he was born to a white, christian man who was a drunk and did a horrible job of raising him.  When the human mind has two competing realities that the mind believes are both right, the mind goes insane trying to compromise the two and make sense of it.  In Brian's case, one reality in his mind tells him that his father of course loves him, and is the greatest man alive... every son believes that about his father.  Brian's other reality tells him that his father is a horrible parent and a drunkard.  Since Brian's mind can't comprehend how both could be true at the same time, the only way his mind can cope with the irrationality of the two competing realities is to just lose touch with reality altogether.  So in Brian's world, he doesn't like white people because they remind him of his father... it's irrational, because Brian himself is white.  He also doesn't like Christians because his father is Christian (and Brian, by birth), so he rejects his fathers religion, as well as his father's Christian name.  The mind is a very powerful thing... it can show you whatever you want it to show you, but you've got to ignore reality to live in that dream.  So in Brian's world, he's rejected what his father stood for, because his father has hurt him very badly.  He finds safety in what he understands to be the opposite of his father, the Islamic religion.  Anyone who's done absolutely any research into Islam or Christianity could easily tell you that the two religions are almost identical, with only small differences in the recorded history of the two religions.  In moral, theoretical, and ethical considerations they really point at a life lived nearly the same way regardless of which of the two religions you subscribe to...

There is hope, though, I can see Brian's crack and see a bright future ahead of him, one day.  Brian has already learned that the terrorists we see on television are nothing more than extremists and don't represent the islamic religion as a whole or even subscribe to their beliefs at all... they are bad muslims.... one day I believe Brian will see that his father, the drunk, is simply a bad Christian and doesn't represent christianity as a whole, either. 

In the end, we're all brothers and sisters no matter which God you believe in, so the only emotion I feel at his posts anymore is pity.  It's sad to see what we as parents (at least in America) do to our children, Brian's a good case study of that. 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2006, 10:09:10 PM »
Man I have nuthing against you, I always was impressed by your topics and your dedication to them. But WHAT THE FUCK THAT IS MATTER? Can't you get over that? Can't you at all? Those sad years are over, maybe Africans civilized Europe, so what? that's great, but can't you focuse on other things as "Why doesn't the Europeans(and not only) help the Africans NOW? or Why can't we live along with all races?"  Because there's always someone who's dissapointed about history, trying to make it right NOW, when it doesn't have any reason at all. Is it OUR fault for what happened like 500 years ago? when there was no freedom of speech, no studies for the people, when all the stupid muthaphuckaz ruled the world because they were of "royal blood" ? Chinese helped on this Earth, Africans helped on this Earth, Everyone helped on this Earth in a way or another. Now tell me, for what Hitler did, that means we have to damn the Germans for like...1k years from now on? Man I don't know what your problem is...are you trying to show that Islam is the right religion, yes it is, as much as all the other ones. Are you trying to diss the White? well done, sometimes I hate my sister too, but I can get over it after some time..like...500 years? Then was a whole different world. Sorry for not responding to your topic but I had to get things outta my chest, you trippin for real...I admired your work but damn you outta point, try to focuse more on the future than on past. Let's try work it out as grown men and talk about it, maybe you have arguments, but what's the point? You want the White people to scream that Africans did civilized Europe? Than I think we should all pay tribute to Chinese cause they made most of all the important stuff in this world. If were a smart guy you would've told "Is it the Africans who civilized Europe?" then come with well based arguments for standing your opinion and all that, and maybe all these guys would pay attention to it, be careful with your tone when talking. I still hope you ain't racist... :-\

You must be new.  The guy that started this post likes to post lots of things about how horrible white people are, how bad christianity is, how obsessed people are with their vices, etc. because he was born to a white, christian man who was a drunk and did a horrible job of raising him.  When the human mind has two competing realities that the mind believes are both right, the mind goes insane trying to compromise the two and make sense of it.  In Brian's case, one reality in his mind tells him that his father of course loves him, and is the greatest man alive... every son believes that about his father.  Brian's other reality tells him that his father is a horrible parent and a drunkard.  Since Brian's mind can't comprehend how both could be true at the same time, the only way his mind can cope with the irrationality of the two competing realities is to just lose touch with reality altogether.  So in Brian's world, he doesn't like white people because they remind him of his father... it's irrational, because Brian himself is white.  He also doesn't like Christians because his father is Christian (and Brian, by birth), so he rejects his fathers religion, as well as his father's Christian name.  The mind is a very powerful thing... it can show you whatever you want it to show you, but you've got to ignore reality to live in that dream.  So in Brian's world, he's rejected what his father stood for, because his father has hurt him very badly.  He finds safety in what he understands to be the opposite of his father, the Islamic religion.  Anyone who's done absolutely any research into Islam or Christianity could easily tell you that the two religions are almost identical, with only small differences in the recorded history of the two religions.  In moral, theoretical, and ethical considerations they really point at a life lived nearly the same way regardless of which of the two religions you subscribe to...

There is hope, though, I can see Brian's crack and see a bright future ahead of him, one day.  Brian has already learned that the terrorists we see on television are nothing more than extremists and don't represent the islamic religion as a whole or even subscribe to their beliefs at all... they are bad muslims.... one day I believe Brian will see that his father, the drunk, is simply a bad Christian and doesn't represent christianity as a whole, either. 

In the end, we're all brothers and sisters no matter which God you believe in, so the only emotion I feel at his posts anymore is pity.  It's sad to see what we as parents (at least in America) do to our children, Brian's a good case study of that. 

I love when these emotional hoes on this site are soooo pained by Infinite being a Muslim that they try to pull anything out of their ass to explain this circumstance. Anything but the logical conclusion that Infinite found peace and purpose in it. Just cuz youre confused Traumama dont mean the rest of the world is.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2006, 10:11:05 PM »

Homosexuality in ancient Greece is greatly overstated. Saying every Greek was gay is like saying saying every white maerican was a slave owner. The idea for some sexist philophers was that since men were superior to women that a man's love was superior to a woman's love. The vast msjority of ancient greeks were to busy working to philosophize and had natural urges towards women. Greece didn't invent homosexuality.

It's not much different than Egypt's incest. While the extremely upper class was not allowed to marry a lower class you would sometimes have to marry your sister or mother, but the vast majority of Egyptians had no business marrying into their own family.

As for who civilized who? Has anyone actually seen source material for ancient history? It's ridiculous. It's very little info and a whole lot of theories and assumptions. Anything before 300 BC is very hard to get a strong grasp on and most of the stuff afterwards isn't that solid. Babylon, Egypt and China all greatly pre-date Greece and Greece supposedly came up with a lot of advancements, but we don't know if they were advancements or just the earliest known documents of existing theories, and for all we know there were civilizations 40,000 years ago that were better than all of them. Someone recently discovered a pyramid shaped mountain in the slavic countries and they are now studying it to figure out if it is a mountain or a man made pyramid. If it is a pyramid then it would be by far the largest pyramid so far and could lead to the discovery of a completely new and unknown ancient civilization that may turn ancient history upside down. If it is a pyramid and it is older than the Egyptian ones then we have to wonder who taught who how to make them. All I'm saying is don't put too much faith in history because it can change in an instant. 500 years ago tey thought the world was flat in Europe. 2300 years ago they were measuring the circumference of the earth in Europe. History can go back and forth.

ahahahaha, some one is ashamed of his ancestors jomo behaviour. And the fact that , internationally greeks are renowned for ass fuckery. Listen man, dont take it personal. Im pretty sure my ancestors did some fucked up things. Whose to say? They probably ate straw and fucked chimpanzees. I aint trippin over it tho.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2006, 01:22:23 AM »

who civilised africa?

because theres growing evidence the seed of civilisation was elsewhere..

oh and is the topic ironic? since when has africa been civilised?

coola

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2006, 01:48:12 AM »

that pyramid shit is CRAZY ! ima have to do some research on that...

and yeah, some ruler of ancient egypt, had like 18 daughters, fucked a great deal of them too...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2006, 08:14:24 AM »

i love when the inner crakkka comes out

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2006, 10:16:12 AM »

how about instead of making a cheap shot you back that up for once?

tell me.. which of the worlds great 'civilisations', or empires was african?

africa doesnt have shit even south america had..

Africas history is more like north american, australia.. more tribal.

Africa never had a "big" things going on like china, india, middle east, japan, europe, south america..

Don Seer

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2006, 10:26:27 AM »
oh and while we're on the subject..

Who were the first aggresive 'outsiders' to invade Africa? and why?

Hang on.. but you're saying that muslims civilised africa..

Uhh.. so why is it bullshit when westerners say it.. but a muslim tells you and you believe him?

Infinite?.. speak up son.. cat got your tongue?

fucking hypocrite.. run hide, delete your post.. you been punked.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2006, 10:27:14 AM »

ahahahaha, some one is ashamed of his ancestors jomo behaviour. And the fact that , internationally greeks are renowned for ass fuckery. Listen man, dont take it personal. Im pretty sure my ancestors did some fucked up things. Whose to say? They probably ate straw and fucked chimpanzees. I aint trippin over it tho.

I'm not ashamed. I'm just stating the evidence isn't concrete. Most of it is assumed by reading literature and studying art and both are only representitive of the aristocratic Greeks. There is nothing that proves the common Greek belonged to this lifestyle. Just like there is nothing that proves the common Greek knew anything about math or philosophy (something I have to tell my Greek friends when I bring them back down to Earth). What Greeks may or may not have done 2500 years ago is not my concern, not does it bother me if they did. I'm just stating the facts and pointing out the lack of facts.

K A I N

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2006, 10:39:48 AM »

how about instead of making a cheap shot you back that up for once?

tell me.. which of the worlds great 'civilisations', or empires was african?

africa doesnt have shit even south america had..

Africas history is more like north american, australia.. more tribal.

Africa never had a "big" things going on like china, india, middle east, japan, europe, south america..

:loser:
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 10:41:19 AM by Supreme Doggie KAIN MAXIMUS »