Author Topic: Infinite - ambassador for islam?  (Read 855 times)

herpes

Re: Infinite - ambassador for islam?
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2006, 01:50:35 PM »
^cuz ppl are tired of his bullshit, it feels good to get as ignorant as him
if u look at his old posts ,they had a lot of preaching but where never extreme.it only started with the bullshit that is thrown on islam in this board

you werent around 2002-2003 b/c he was just as a extreme and then he cooled out and I thought he finally matured and learned to accept others but I was wrong.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2006, 03:37:05 PM »
Ey yo straight up on some real shit 90% of the people on this board are str8 batty man dem, str8 faggots i could tell still

Like I swear if i met u guys in real life, i wouldve robbed the lint in yo pockets so str8 up man, next time u wonder why infinite is gettin all extreme, or why Tech always insults people, its str8 up man cuz u guys cant sustain a conversation,

if 90% of this board dont know politics orhistory, how u can discuss whats happenin in this world?

if the majority of this board shits on religion how could u understand what Infinites sayin

on the real, Im not tryin to defend Infinite he can do that himself...and i understand why people on this board may not fuck wit infinite, but you cant hate on him. He reps his shit.

I think u guys should hate me more. I never heard Infinite get personal on yall and say Fuck _______

me, shit Im sayin fuck america and fuck all u and fuck jbananas momma most of all still...yall should hate on me, im professional with  my shit  8)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2006, 04:08:03 PM »
youre tough for a afghani canadian lol  :-*

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2006, 04:10:09 PM »
youre tough for a afghani canadian lol  :-*

oh shutup, a canadian joke? fuck man, entertain me here. come with something interesting.

theres gs and pussies all over the world young one.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2006, 04:14:03 PM »
i dont have to humor anybody, you seem to do a good enough job with your thug lingo you picked up from some american rap records. if i didnt know better, i'd say youre studying us...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2006, 04:16:39 PM »
i dont have to humor anybody, you seem to do a good enough job with your thug lingo you picked up from some american rap records. if i didnt know better, i'd say youre studying us...

man how i post is how i talk, whatever i have no need to prove anything to you. im good in my neighbourhood, im good in my city, and im hella pretty.

- Lewis Carroll

herpes

« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2006, 04:22:32 PM »
Ey yo straight up on some real shit 90% of the people on this board are str8 batty man dem, str8 faggots i could tell still

Like I swear if i met u guys in real life, i wouldve robbed the lint in yo pockets so str8 up man, next time u wonder why infinite is gettin all extreme, or why Tech always insults people, its str8 up man cuz u guys cant sustain a conversation,

if 90% of this board dont know politics orhistory, how u can discuss whats happenin in this world?

if the majority of this board shits on religion how could u understand what Infinites sayin

on the real, Im not tryin to defend Infinite he can do that himself...and i understand why people on this board may not fuck wit infinite, but you cant hate on him. He reps his shit.

I think u guys should hate me more. I never heard Infinite get personal on yall and say Fuck _______

me, shit Im sayin fuck america and fuck all u and fuck jbananas momma most of all still...yall should hate on me, im professional with  my shit  8)

The difference is tech, for the most part i have never seen you bash a persons deepest and most personal beliefs.  Brian on the other hand goes out of the way to attack peoples deepest beliefs.  He lets you know he thinks your a piece of shit.  For all we know, you can think the same way as he does on the subject but your smart enough to realize some things are better not said.  Brian doesnt man.  A lot of these new cats diss brian for the sake of dissing brian.  The few OG's that still post here at one time or another though has had there personal beliefs attacked by Brian.  Thats when I started to have beef with him.  When I first started posting here I was very depressed and the way Brian promoted islam made me interested in studying it more.  Untill he started bashing me in AIM converstations for my beliefs.  If dont you believe one thing he says or you have a believe something he doesnt he makes rash generalizations about you.  A lot of the shit that comes his way is his own fault for not respecting other people, yet he'll cry the blues about how no respects him... go figure

J Bananas

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2006, 04:40:21 PM »
i just wanna know why muslims are such butthurt people all the time. i know you cant keep yourselves at peace, and its hot in the desert, and your ppl are ugly, and islam sucks and is overbearing on you having fun, and you're the complete opposite of the culture you idolize, theres nothing remotely desirable in any islam dominated countries, but jeez guys, learn to lighten up a little! eat some bacon!

WestCoasta

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2006, 08:38:49 PM »

man how i post is how i talk, whatever i have no need to prove anything to you. im good in my neighbourhood, im good in my city, and im hella pretty.

:-\  "pimp" hand getting tired, Tech?

coola

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2006, 11:51:39 PM »

who cant hold a conversation ? youre the one that responds to arguments with insults... and theres plenty people on this board that think ure a fake ass wannabe gangsta. if you think youre so smart, why wont you educate all the dumb people on this board ? instead of just thinking youre so fucking intelligent. is that how you think youre a man ? by posting up on a hip-hop board, and giving shit to people ?

and the only reason infinite doesnt diss your shit, is because you are a muslim.. otherwise i dont understand how he can diss so many people (rod recently), then accept the bullshit you type. now THATS being a hypocrite infinite. if your beliefs are so strong, tech being a muslim shouldnt stop you from critisizing some of his whacked out posts.

and tech, the only reason more people dont diss you, is only because you add humour to your posts.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2006, 12:31:29 AM »
i work with some muslims, i got talking to one about his religion he said to me

"im not a serious muslim or anything, i only pray when i need help, like when 5 guys are about to beat me up"

LOL

i knew a muslim in college, who wanted to be a preacher or something, he was always telling me how islam made sense to any other religion, i never really listened

i thought he was extreme

but you infinite, are a joke

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2006, 10:37:41 PM »

who cant hold a conversation ? youre the one that responds to arguments with insults... and theres plenty people on this board that think ure a fake ass wannabe gangsta. if you think youre so smart, why wont you educate all the dumb people on this board ? instead of just thinking youre so fucking intelligent. is that how you think youre a man ? by posting up on a hip-hop board, and giving shit to people ?

and the only reason infinite doesnt diss your shit, is because you are a muslim.. otherwise i dont understand how he can diss so many people (rod recently), then accept the bullshit you type. now THATS being a hypocrite infinite. if your beliefs are so strong, tech being a muslim shouldnt stop you from critisizing some of his whacked out posts.

and tech, the only reason more people dont diss you, is only because you add humour to your posts.

Listen man. I dont have time to recap my legacy on this board. There is a reason the OGz here respect me and we never have beef. Its because they know Im bout it. That doesnt mean everyone here admits I am 100% right. It just means everyone here knows I rep my shit, and I rep my shit legit. Yall may not agree with me, but the OGs KNOW that aint no one ever served me. No one has ever proven me wrong, or shut me down. Cuz I have never talked out of my ass.

Here, why dont u go make a search, shiit why doesnt everyone go make a search and find one post i made where i stated a lie. Go ahead, prove one thing I have said wrong in 4-5 years on this board.

Now, having said that Cheef, youre a fuckin idiot. Now you may be a bright guy. Good head on the shoulders. Makes mama and papa proud. Local boy scout leader, etcetra etcetra. But you dont know politics. And this is a political forum. So when I say, for example, youre stupid as shit, understand the context. Again, I aint no sheppard, nor am I a preacher or teacher. You wanna be educated read a fuckin book. I read plenty. Its good for u.

I got no whacked out posts for Infinite to diss.

As for gangsta, well for one no here knows me. So yall cant definitely conclude anything about me. Second I never came on here and presented my self as a gangsta, dry snitching about my bidness. What do u want me to do, video camera my self in my hood, with my homies, showin off toolies and put that shit on youtube?
You have no idea what Tech is bout, so juss calm ya ass down, have a glass of milk with your cookies.

- Lewis Carroll

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2006, 10:41:14 PM »

Here, why dont u go make a search, shiit why doesnt everyone go make a search and find one post i made where i stated a lie. Go ahead, prove one thing I have said wrong in 4-5 years on this board.

Everything Tech said about the Iraqi war before it started has become a fact.  Every single thing. 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2006, 10:52:32 PM »

Everything Tech said about the Iraqi war before it started has become a fact.  Every single thing. 

This man never lies.

Bush and Co is outright lying to you. Check.
Iraq has no connection to terrorism. Check.
Iraq has no nuclear weapons program. Check.
Years of sanctions and no fly zone enforcement have left the Iraqi army depleted. Check.
Taking over would be easy. Check.
The fun starts after the war is over. Check.
Civil strife and secretarian violence. Check.
Irans influence in the south and east will grow. Check.
Iraq is just the beginning.  :-\

- Lewis Carroll