Author Topic: Plane or Missle  (Read 491 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Plane or Missle
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2006, 01:27:48 PM »
can we agree that two planes did hit the towers in NY .... a hostile missle hit the pentegon.....?? i mean there is footage clearly of planes hitting the towers... live footage and plenty of witnesses??? but the pentegon thing is more of a mistery... maybe we acctually got hit by a missle and didnt want to look like we are so vulnerable to that so they covered it up by making it seem as tho a plane hit too...??

how did planes make 2 huge building collapse, in free fall time?
so you guys are not denying the fact that 2 planes hit the building right just how would it make it collapse?? and if you think its a conspiracy why do you think it was done???

in order to legitimate the wars on afghanistan, iraq and maybe also iran and what not
also, to shift attention from other problems
create the axis of evil, make them the villains
make israel look less bad

etc.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2006, 02:21:15 PM »
can we agree that two planes did hit the towers in NY .... a hostile missle hit the pentegon.....?? i mean there is footage clearly of planes hitting the towers... live footage and plenty of witnesses??? but the pentegon thing is more of a mistery... maybe we acctually got hit by a missle and didnt want to look like we are so vulnerable to that so they covered it up by making it seem as tho a plane hit too...??

how did planes make 2 huge building collapse, in free fall time?
so you guys are not denying the fact that 2 planes hit the building right just how would it make it collapse?? and if you think its a conspiracy why do you think it was done???

in order to legitimate the wars on afghanistan, iraq and maybe also iran and what not
also, to shift attention from other problems
create the axis of evil, make them the villains
make israel look less bad

etc.

Yup, fear is one of the most powerful assets anyone can have. You can manipulate people into doing almost anything (giving up their rights, going to war under false evidence etc.)

You can't deny that planes hit the towers of course. No way that could of knocked down 2 of the tallest buildings on earth though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2006, 02:26:57 PM »
call me gullible or skepticle or whatever but i dont see why two big ass jets like that cant knock those buildings down especially with all that gas that was burning it up....but whatever i aint no explosion expert.... it is what it is.... someone fucked up whether it be the terrorist or the terrorist because no matter who did it it was a terrorist!... 

so let me get this straight.... they got two planes run into the towers... then demolitioned them to fall..... followed by a missle being shot at the pentegon and accusing it as being a plane... and a plane being shot down in pennsylvannia to get the people of the US a HERO story so there is some good out of it???

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2006, 02:34:57 PM »
E. J concentrate on building 7 it collapses in an identical fashion to the twin towers nothing hits and in fact there are buildings closer to the twin towers that remain unscathed. You really do need to open your eyes and realise what is going on, type in operation northwoods on google, a declassified military document which detailed various ways in which american could provoke its people into clamouring for a war against cuba by carrying out terrorism and blaming it on the cubans.

Operation Northwoods
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Northwoods Memorandum (March 13, 1962) Click PDF
Enlarge
Northwoods Memorandum (March 13, 1962) Click PDF

Operation Northwoods, or Northwoods, was a 1962 plan to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government of Fidel Castro as part of the U.S. government's Operation Mongoose anti-Castro initiative. The plan, which was not implemented, called for various false flag actions, including simulated or real state sponsored terrorism (such as hijacked planes) on U.S. and Cuban soil. The plan was proposed by senior U.S. Department of Defense leaders, including the highest ranking member of the U.S. military, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Lyman Louis Lemnitzer.

The proposal was presented in a document entitled "Justification for US Military Intervention in Cuba," a collection of draft memoranda (PDF PDF) written by the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) representative to the Caribbean Survey Group. The document was presented by the JCS to Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara on March 13 with one paragraph approved, as a preliminary submission for planning purposes.

The previously secret document was originally made public on November 18, 1997 by the John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Review Board[1], a U.S. federal agency overseeing the release of government records related to John F. Kennedy's assassination.[2][3] A total of about 1500 pages of once-secret military records covering 1962 to 1964 were concomitantly declassified by said Review Board.

"Appendix to Enclosure A" and "Annex to Appendix to Enclosure A" of the Northwoods document were first published online by the National Security Archive on November 6, 1998 in a joint venture with CNN as part of CNN's 1998 Cold War television documentary series[4]—specifically, as a documentation supplement to "Episode 10: Cuba," which aired on November 29, 1998.[5] "Annex to Appendix to Enclosure A" is the section of the document which contains the proposals to stage terrorist attacks.

The Northwoods document was published online in a more complete form (i.e., including cover memoranda) by the National Security Archive on April 30, 2001.[6]

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2006, 02:38:05 PM »
This is not the first time a plane has crashed into a building. It happened to the empire state building and it was on fire for 17 hours, but it didnt fall. Happened in Spain too. The WTC were the only building to ever fall just because of a plane.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2006, 02:42:38 PM »
i aint doubting anything im just saying who ever did it is technically a "TERRORIST" and i was asking questions as to what you guys really feel happened thats all im open to hear things but as of right now... i mean whats done is done... cant change the past... just try to figure it out... which is what alot of people are doing and so are we... no doubt that no matter who or why it was done its a fuckin sad thing that i experienced in life....

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2006, 04:01:25 PM »
watch 'loose change' everything is explained there...Even before Bush was elected several people of his future cabinet were proposing something and in order to do so the needed a "Pearl Harbor type event"

Another weird thing---How/why did WTC building 7 or w/e it was called collapse if it wasnt hit by a plane. It fell exactully like the Towers demolition style

yeah 9/11 is fucked up if the US government was responsible they should burn in hell.