11 (45.8%)
back woods
4 (16.7%)
dumpster
1 (4.2%)
chop and disperse
8 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: If you had to dispose of a dead body....(POLL)  (Read 1707 times)

J Bananas

If you had to dispose of a dead body....(POLL)
« on: April 29, 2006, 12:11:49 AM »
THEORETICALLY

herpes

Re: If you had to dispose of a dead body....(POLL)
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2006, 12:14:28 AM »
cement boots and cut open the chest chavity to let the oxygen out of the body so it dont float back up.  Also if you plan on killing someone and throwing them in your car cover the back seat or carpet in the trunk in motar oil, it makes it so the blood dont stain and its easier to clean up.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2006, 12:15:19 AM »
really the best way to do it is to chop that shit up...or dump that shit in the middle of butt fukk nowhere
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2006, 12:26:31 AM »
If I could cement the feet then definatly a lake/river. Chopping up is too messy, a dumpster as too much racable evidence even at night. The woods is okay, I guess, but it is still more likely you'll find it in the woods then in the bottom of a body of water. Send them swimming with fishes.

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2006, 12:32:13 AM »
I never understood why people don't ever consider just burning it, that would get rid of everything, then just take the ashes and dump em in the ocean, proper burial to some, lol

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2006, 12:48:19 AM »
chop em up into little pieces and feed it to the dogs

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2006, 01:03:00 AM »
so you killed your ex?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2006, 01:06:46 AM »
I never understood why people don't ever consider just burning it, that would get rid of everything, then just take the ashes and dump em in the ocean, proper burial to some, lol

EXACTLY MAN! Great minds think alike. Go somewhere secluded, torch the body and toss those ashes. It's so simple. I could get off a murder rap so easily......or have I already?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2006, 03:25:37 AM »
chop that nigga up

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2006, 06:46:40 AM »

EXACTLY MAN! Great minds think alike. Go somewhere secluded, torch the body and toss those ashes. It's so simple. I could get off a murder rap so easily......or have I already?
your gonna have to burn it at a high heat for a long time without getting noticed.....I would prefer to be a bit more suttle

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2006, 06:58:36 AM »
I wouldn't be able to do it, because it's just wrong.  If I had my perfect case scenario though where I could do it the way I thought that nobody would ever find it, I'd have the body chopped up into pieces, then thrown in garbage bags, then buried way out in the middle of the woods.  Around here, there's areas within an hour of my house that have acres and acres and acres of land that will never be developed for anything (or not at least for a hundred years or more) and nobody'd ever find it.  I mean there's roads where you drive for 10 miles without seeing anything, and the whole time it's by the woods. 

coola

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2006, 10:11:32 AM »
fuck choppin it up, that shit is greusome... feed the carcass to some hungry pigs.

K A I N

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2006, 10:30:19 AM »
Throw the body in front of a police station with "dubcc.com (J Bananas)" written all over it.

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2006, 02:55:06 PM »
LMAO at this thread b/c you specified height and weight

so that's what happend to hempside  :o

Suga Foot

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2006, 03:10:20 PM »
fuck choppin it up, that shit is greusome... feed the carcass to some hungry pigs.

yup, willie Pickton style