11 (45.8%)
back woods
4 (16.7%)
dumpster
1 (4.2%)
chop and disperse
8 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: If you had to dispose of a dead body....(POLL)  (Read 1709 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: If you had to dispose of a dead body....(POLL)
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2006, 03:12:43 PM »
Bury them under the end zone of Giants Stadium.

Dynamic

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dynamite cuz I rhyme So Tight
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2006, 03:18:02 PM »
I wouldnt dump it anywhere id chop it up & put it in the fire barrel i have in the bak yard.

Ahhhh the good old days
Francis, M to the iz-H phenominal
Gun rest under your vest by the abdominal
Two auto-matos, used to call me fatso
Now you call me Castro, my rap flows
militant, y'all faggots ain't killin' shit
~ Notorious BIG

Dynamic

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dynamite cuz I rhyme So Tight
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2006, 03:18:22 PM »
Call the wolf
Francis, M to the iz-H phenominal
Gun rest under your vest by the abdominal
Two auto-matos, used to call me fatso
Now you call me Castro, my rap flows
militant, y'all faggots ain't killin' shit
~ Notorious BIG

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2006, 03:21:27 PM »
i would full a cuve of acid and let the body desintegrate, that's how the hells angels do

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2006, 03:24:10 PM »
I wouldn't be able to do it, because it's just wrong.  If I had my perfect case scenario though where I could do it the way I thought that nobody would ever find it, I'd have the body chopped up into pieces, then thrown in garbage bags, then buried way out in the middle of the woods.  Around here, there's areas within an hour of my house that have acres and acres and acres of land that will never be developed for anything (or not at least for a hundred years or more) and nobody'd ever find it.  I mean there's roads where you drive for 10 miles without seeing anything, and the whole time it's by the woods. 

the police would check in the woods, the would organise people with dogs, helicopters and shit

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2006, 03:25:57 PM »
I wouldnt dump it anywhere id chop it up & put it in the fire barrel i have in the bak yard.

Ahhhh the good old days

they can find dna residue in your barrel

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2006, 04:20:16 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ecrazy

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2006, 05:52:24 PM »
Drive, For A Day, Out and away, Burn The Body, dump in a dam, the turbines would take care of the rest

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2006, 06:35:45 PM »

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2006, 08:47:17 PM »
chop chop
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Floydness

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2006, 09:37:57 PM »
Well, I would never kill someone unless they killed someone I love. So in that case I would strip all the clothes off the body with plastic gloves so nobody could get my prints. I would take anything that is worth something off the body and pawn it miles away. Then if the person had a car that was near my house I would drive it into an ocean or a lake... If not I would double bag the body and dump it in the ocean and wash away the evidence.... yep.. but I wouldnt kill anyone...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2006, 10:20:10 PM »
You muthafuckaz don't know shit about dead bodies...Just listen to Necro - Dead Body Disposal. He knows what's up with the pigs and all that shit... 8)

coola

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2006, 12:21:45 AM »
Drive, For A Day, Out and away, Burn The Body, dump in a dam, the turbines would take care of the rest

pretty risky driving around with a dead body dont you think ?

Well, I would never kill someone unless they killed someone I love. So in that case I would strip all the clothes off the body with plastic gloves so nobody could get my prints. I would take anything that is worth something off the body and pawn it miles away. Then if the person had a car that was near my house I would drive it into an ocean or a lake... If not I would double bag the body and dump it in the ocean and wash away the evidence.... yep.. but I wouldnt kill anyone...

thats good you wouldnt kill anyone, if you did you'd be doing a life sentence.  ;)

Doggystylin

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2006, 01:05:46 AM »

pretty risky driving around with a dead body dont you think ?

thats good you wouldnt kill anyone, if you did you'd be doing a life sentence.  ;)

not everytime

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2006, 07:10:17 AM »
right so you gonna risk getting collared over over a few hundred dollars at the pawn shop? thats gotta be about the most stupid thing you could do

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?