11 (45.8%)
back woods
4 (16.7%)
dumpster
1 (4.2%)
chop and disperse
8 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: If you had to dispose of a dead body....(POLL)  (Read 1710 times)

coola

Re: If you had to dispose of a dead body....(POLL)
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2006, 07:17:55 AM »
^ yep, cheap way to get an I.D on yourself.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2006, 09:06:27 AM »
In Florida the best way is to dispose it in the everglades. Take I 75(alligator alley) and stop somewhere and dispose the body in the swamps. No1 will ever find it. It will be all eaten up anyways by the gators and the everglades proctected so you cant go their.

coola

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2006, 09:29:49 AM »
In Florida the best way is to dispose it in the everglades. Take I 75(alligator alley) and stop somewhere and dispose the body in the swamps. No1 will ever find it. It will be all eaten up anyways by the gators and the everglades proctected so you cant go their.

florida LOL only death there is of natural causes  ;D

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2006, 09:32:44 AM »

florida LOL only death there is of natural causes  ;D

lol yeah theirs lots of old people

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2006, 09:36:45 AM »
You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently, the best thing to do is cut up the corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.

And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them. Cause it's no good leaving it in the deep freezer for your mum to discover. Now, is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You gotta starve the pigs for a few days, then the site of a chopped-up body would look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sifting through pigshit, now do you?

They will go through bone like butter. You need at least 16 pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be warry of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression "as greedy as a pig"

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2006, 11:47:54 AM »
lol what kind of trouble did you get yourself into Bananas?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2006, 11:51:03 AM »
lol what kind of trouble did you get yourself into Bananas?
LOL. So I'm not the only one who thinks this isn't a hypothetical question.

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2006, 01:00:12 PM »
You know the only foolproof plan is probably just eating the body. A lil hot sauce and lime....oh man.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2006, 02:54:15 PM »
i would chop the body into lil pieces and organise a barbecue for all the hood

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2006, 02:55:13 PM »
You know the only foolproof plan is probably just eating the body. A lil hot sauce and lime....oh man.

yeah, in fact human meat is pretty good, it taste like chicken from what ive heard

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2006, 05:27:40 PM »

yeah, in fact human meat is pretty good, it taste like chicken from what ive heard

someone interview Brotha Lynch Hung and ask...

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2006, 07:09:47 PM »
You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently, the best thing to do is cut up the corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.

And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them. Cause it's no good leaving it in the deep freezer for your mum to discover. Now, is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You gotta starve the pigs for a few days, then the site of a chopped-up body would look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sifting through pigshit, now do you?

They will go through bone like butter. You need at least 16 pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be warry of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression "as greedy as a pig"

AHAAAA CLASSIK FUCKING MOVIE FIRST TIME I HEARD THAT FOOL SPREADING HIS THEORY I STARTED TO SAYIN WTF%?# IS HE TALKING ABOUT... THEN AFTER SEEING THE PIGS LATER IN THE MOVIE I WAS LIKE DAAAMN. CRAZY AZZ!!
(out of topic)BUT THE BEST PART IS STILL WHEN THIS GYPSY START TALKIN THIS TURNS ME OUTTA CONTROL EACH TIME IN FRENCH OR IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE ...IT'S TOO DAMN FUNNY
...STR8 CLASSIK YO!
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Doggystylin

« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2006, 07:52:11 PM »
I love this thread, lol

^^what movie are you talking about?

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2006, 08:02:40 PM »
Tell that to Big Lurch. He got caught because he DID eat her lung :puke:

A medical examination performed soon after his capture found human flesh in Singleton's(Big Lurch) stomach that was not his own.

coola

« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2006, 10:46:07 PM »
Tell that to Big Lurch. He got caught because he DID eat her lung :puke:

A medical examination performed soon after his capture found human flesh in Singleton's(Big Lurch) stomach that was not his own.

whaaaaaat ? when did that shit happen ?