11 (45.8%)
back woods
4 (16.7%)
dumpster
1 (4.2%)
chop and disperse
8 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: If you had to dispose of a dead body....(POLL)  (Read 1739 times)

BizzyR.I.P.

Re: If you had to dispose of a dead body....(POLL)
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2006, 10:51:51 PM »
You know the only foolproof plan is probably just eating the body. A lil hot sauce and lime....oh man.
Tell that to Big Lurch. He got caught because he DID eat her lung :puke:

A medical examination performed soon after his capture found human flesh in Singleton's(Big Lurch) stomach that was not his own.

whaaaaaat ? when did that shit happen ?

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2006, 10:53:19 PM »

coola

« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2006, 11:08:11 PM »
Here's a link to tha story:

http://www.rapnewsdirect.com/0-202-257866-00.html

that is fucking insane. props on the info.

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2006, 07:19:55 AM »
looks like a bad movie in the corner of the night straight  out of a cable channel
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Diabolical

« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2006, 09:01:10 AM »
I'd put it in Jome's fridge.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2006, 09:59:37 AM »
You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently, the best thing to do is cut up the corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.

And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them. Cause it's no good leaving it in the deep freezer for your mum to discover. Now, is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You gotta starve the pigs for a few days, then the site of a chopped-up body would look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sifting through pigshit, now do you?

They will go through bone like butter. You need at least 16 pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be warry of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression "as greedy as a pig"

Great movie...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2006, 10:01:09 AM »
I love this thread, lol

^^what movie are you talking about?

It's from "Snatch"...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2006, 10:02:15 AM »
Here's a link to tha story:

http://www.rapnewsdirect.com/0-202-257866-00.html

that is fucking insane. props on the info.

Yea...Now you need to listen to Big Lurch - "I Did It To Ya"... :stir:

Don Seer

« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2006, 10:07:07 AM »
a lake.. weigh that shit down..

unless you have the stomach for chopping up bodies...

Floydness

« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2006, 10:29:04 AM »
Drive, For A Day, Out and away, Burn The Body, dump in a dam, the turbines would take care of the rest

pretty risky driving around with a dead body dont you think ?

Well, I would never kill someone unless they killed someone I love. So in that case I would strip all the clothes off the body with plastic gloves so nobody could get my prints. I would take anything that is worth something off the body and pawn it miles away. Then if the person had a car that was near my house I would drive it into an ocean or a lake... If not I would double bag the body and dump it in the ocean and wash away the evidence.... yep.. but I wouldnt kill anyone...

thats good you wouldnt kill anyone, if you did you'd be doing a life sentence.  ;)
well... I would only kill someone if they killed someone I love...  :)

Floydness

« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2006, 10:31:06 AM »
Well, I would never kill someone unless they killed someone I love. So in that case I would strip all the clothes off the body with plastic gloves so nobody could get my prints. I would take anything that is worth something off the body and pawn it miles away. Then if the person had a car that was near my house I would drive it into an ocean or a lake... If not I would double bag the body and dump it in the ocean and wash away the evidence.... yep.. but I wouldnt kill anyone...
right so you gonna risk getting collared over over a few hundred dollars at the pawn shop? thats gotta be about the most stupid thing you could do
Not if it was like a class ring or something... Big deal dude, Miles away who would think to investigate in a pawn shop and even if they did... I wouldnt fill out any forms... AND there are a million girls with brown hair and hazel eyes, how would they know its me?

Floydness

« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2006, 10:42:51 AM »
^ yep, cheap way to get an I.D on yourself.
I.d?? dude there are millions of chicks that fit my discription.. .LOL

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2006, 11:29:13 AM »
only psycho's dispose of bodies.  how do get a body like that?  kidnapping?  tv gangster ish?  killing people in your own home?
if you have a body that you need to dispose of you are probably psychotic. 
additionally it's a bad idea.  you are carrying evidence with you, in your home/premises, in your car...etc.  you need to explain for large timeframes...etc.

if you are going to kill someone, you simply want no witnesses, no physical evidence at the scene, toss the murder weapon...etc.  finding physical evidence + a "motive" or the simple suggestion of wrongdoing is often enough for a conviction. 

in all liklihood the body will be found.  the key is eliminating any connection from the crime to yourself.  which is much easier than trying to lug a body around and dispose of it, where you are contaminating your clothes, your nails, your car, your home and potentially any tools with physical evidence. 

unless you can ensure the body will never be found, and that you will never be a suspect...your best bet is in keeping the crime itself clean, and letting the police do their search with nothing to go on.

and most importantly, keep your mouth shut and control your emotions.  noone needs to know you have murder in your heart.  the last thing you need is people talking about something you said, even in jest. 
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Floydness

« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2006, 11:41:05 AM »
I hate killers, especially killers that kill just for the fuck of killing... they should fry in hell

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2006, 11:55:59 AM »
I hate killers, especially killers that kill just for the fuck of killing... they should fry in hell

how many killers do you know?  does the military count?  what about police?
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam