11 (45.8%)
back woods
4 (16.7%)
dumpster
1 (4.2%)
chop and disperse
8 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: If you had to dispose of a dead body....(POLL)  (Read 1708 times)

Diabolical

Re: If you had to dispose of a dead body....(POLL)
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2006, 12:22:23 PM »
only psycho's dispose of bodies.

duh!

Only psychos kill in the first place.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2006, 12:32:15 PM »
duh!

Only psychos kill in the first place.

killing is a tool.  soldiers and police kill.  governments order killing as punishment and also in war.  killing is a viable option as a tool of war; and individuals largely have the same moral authority as the government.  it is no worse for an individual to kill than a government to kill.
additionally, there is a difference between killing out or rage, anger...etc; and killing as a calculated measure for some potential good.

that is the distinction.

maybe this guy wants to knock off a corrupt government agent...   
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Diabolical

« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2006, 01:04:43 PM »
There is a difference between police and soldiers killing someone who they have decided is a threat to either themself(the police/solider) or the general publc.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2006, 01:34:24 PM »
There is a difference between police and soldiers killing someone who they have decided is a threat to either themself(the police/solider) or the general publc.

so you imagine.  the authority of the police and soldiers is vested in the general public.  remember, there was a point in the history of the u.s. where they were a band of criminals fighting their home government.  then they formed a nation.

all killing is the same.  the notion that if a government sponsors it or passes laws supporting it makes it different is a deception.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Sikotic™

« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2006, 02:12:04 PM »
There's nothing wrong with killing in self-defense. That's not murder, it's called preservation. Sometimes cops have to do that too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

coola

« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2006, 11:02:42 PM »
Well, I would never kill someone unless they killed someone I love. So in that case I would strip all the clothes off the body with plastic gloves so nobody could get my prints. I would take anything that is worth something off the body and pawn it miles away. Then if the person had a car that was near my house I would drive it into an ocean or a lake... If not I would double bag the body and dump it in the ocean and wash away the evidence.... yep.. but I wouldnt kill anyone...
right so you gonna risk getting collared over over a few hundred dollars at the pawn shop? thats gotta be about the most stupid thing you could do
Not if it was like a class ring or something... Big deal dude, Miles away who would think to investigate in a pawn shop and even if they did... I wouldnt fill out any forms... AND there are a million girls with brown hair and hazel eyes, how would they know its me?

ok so the body is at the coroner, the body is identified by relatives, they notice the class ring is gone. it is a family emblem worth thousands, where is the first place they will look ? the same place they will get an i.d of you, the store attendant notices the ring is very valuable so he looks up at you in disbelief you have a ring of this kind, your face is embedded in his/her memory now because he took the time to look at you.

there is now a scetch of you, an accurate i.d. youre fucked.

coola

« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2006, 11:18:56 PM »
even if the body isnt found, the police would ask the family if the person was wearing any valuable items, any distinguishing tattoo's etc...

and if youre killing someone for revenge, because they killed a loved one, why would you rob yourself the honor by resorting to pety theft ?

sexysunee

« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2006, 08:21:37 PM »
wow i think we have a bunch of pyschos up in here. lol

Doggystylin

« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2006, 10:28:55 PM »

or some very well educated psychos

Sikotic™

« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2006, 10:43:40 PM »
Nigga don't believe that song, that niggas roam. Gangstas don't live that long....
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2006, 10:17:07 AM »

You know you wanna fuck a dead body...LOLZ! GIRLIE!!!!

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2006, 02:22:31 PM »
5'4" 110 lbs, must be an ex g/f  ;D

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!