Author Topic: 40 GLocc Flips The 80's Hit "Love Is A Battlefield", Colton City Style (audio)  (Read 632 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.DUBCNN.com

Audio:
40 Glocc - Love Is A Battlefield

Everybody and their mama knows the classic 80's hit "Love Is A Battlefield" by Pat Benatar. Well, what happens when you take that sample, and let an Infamous/G-Unit artist from Colton City, California give it his own twist?

40 Glocc is a household name on dubcnn, and took that task upon himself. Sometime last year he let me hear his version of "Love Is A Battlefield", but we decided against releasing it at that time. People weren't ready! Now it's 2006, people got a better understanding of who 40 Glocc is, and through his Infamous/G-Unit affiliation, the world got to see him on "The Massacre Tour 2006" all over the world.

With his current street banger "Where Them Hammers (ft. Sam Scarfo)" (Prod. by Rick Rock) blazing radio stations nationwide, and his buzz steadily growing, I thought now would be a good time to let ya'll get a glimpse of some, you might say, different Hip-Hop.

Anyway, enough talking, it's time to let ya'll check it out! Listen to 40 Glocc's "Love Is A Battlefield" by clicking below:

40 Glocc - Love Is A Battlefield

40 Glocc is also getting ready to go on tour with Mobb Deep & the Infamous camp (Nyce, Gail Gotti, Sam Scarfo, 40 Glocc, Alchemist) for the release of Mobb's new album "Blood Money". I will be bringing ya'll the tour dates asap, lookout for them to take over the House Of Blues in Hollywood around the end of May, where 50 Cent is rumoured to be making a surprise appearance. Stay tuned!

Leave some feedback!

PLANT

Nima, you changed you avatar!!!!!!!

Thanks for the news & props on the track....Im feelin it

way to stay active ;)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

yeah my boy was at my place the other day we were chillin, and draws alot so he started drawin me he did that  in like 2 or 3 minutes i liked it

PLANT

Its cool.....I need some self portraits myself :D

Mygla

horrible, horrible track...

xGlimpsex

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I. Will. Not. Lose.
Pap used the same sample before.
Hip Hop: Live, Breathe, Sleep it.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Pap used it aswell.. This song was recorded a year ago though, like it says in the update

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Amazing shit..love the track mayne!!  PROPZ NIMA!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
i agree with cyrle.
and I didn't know gail was part of the infamous camp...

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i like it

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!
track is fire...
too bad it'll take him forever to release an album now that he's signed to G-Unit

IzUwitIt

not bad, gotta love that og hook :D

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
It's crazy. (in a good way of course)
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

mauzip

track is fire...
too bad it'll take him forever to release an album now that he's signed to G-Unit