Author Topic: Westside159 is the new king of comedy! (and netbanging, Eiht dickriding, etc.)  (Read 237 times)

Eihtball

For anyone who hasn't had a chance, check out these two threads:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=108389.0

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=108740.0

Please note a few things that are interesting:

(1.) He accuses me of being a faggot even though he's the biggest MC Eiht dickrider in existence (check his posting history).

(2.) He claims I'm the biggest net-banger ever (and tells me to put away my flag) even though he uses Crip slang ("fucc") and threatens to kill me repeatedly (by putting a sawed-off shotgun in my mouth, no less).

(3.) He ignores the fact that almost everyone else criticizes him as well, but he only focuses on me for some reason.  Apparently, I'm his only "hater" in existence.

(4.) When Phillyboy sarcastically mocks him, Westside actually thinks he's agreeing with him (not to mention Phillyboy makes fun of him elsewhere).  Again, he thinks everyone's praising him and that I'm the only hater he has.

(5.) He appears to believe I'm actually afraid of him.

(6.) Most importantly, Westside thinks he's repping Compton even though he's from Eugene, Oregon.

So...aren't retarded people so much fun when they're angry?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2006, 07:46:20 AM by RBXtra (Rough Is The Texture) »

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
OH ITS ON

mauzip

girl fight!

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
OH ITS ON

LAMO keep'em comin ! what up LOC? where you at?
i can feel the heat !
g g g gyeeaahh
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Sikotic™

Haters. All the realest G's come from Eugene.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
This is gonna be bigger than the Lil Romeo/Bow Wow beef

Woodrow

Peacock

• 'G'
  • but no worries, I protected my "investment"
OH ITS ON
when its on motherfucker then its on g
when its on motherfucker then its on g

its on motherfucker its on
its on motherfucker its on

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
don't worry man, with exceptions with a few bloods in Tacoma.......most of those mafuckers aint hard at all, i stay in seattle so i know alot of people in tacoma.

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith

youngmessnucca

Westside159 is either delusiuonal or just fuckin with us, same with KAIN. It's best to just laugh at them instead of showing that its got you heated. I gotta side with RBXtra cuz he was talking hella shit ( he even wrote a diss song to him lol ), but just laught the fucker off. Ive gotten into it with more than 1 person on this board, ( I just got myself into another one lol ) and the ones who make death threats are NOT going to do shit to ya. I had BayAreaJat & RegimeMob510 sending me death threats for about a month, they even made an entire thread about me, and aint shit happened. Matter of fact, them bitches dont even post here like that anymore. Give him time, hell go away.

EDIT: I finally got positive karma, and that faggot ass Rodzilla hit that diss button 2wice because I said the Thizzle Dance was gay! goddammit!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 01:06:44 PM by phillyboy »

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
westside 159 is cool, he always bring news about mc eiht and compton most wanted, he has the right to be a eiht fan, i respect him for what he is. If i was the biggest 2pac fan out here everybody would shit on me.