Author Topic: Where do you bums work?  (Read 687 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Where do you bums work?
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2006, 05:46:09 AM »
I haven't been in a full time job since june, final year of uni so I didn't wanna work, always in my overdraft tho.

Got offered a job for £20K a couple of weeks ago, but i turned it down cos i'm traveling europe and then new zealand this year

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Bomb-A®

« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2006, 08:24:15 AM »
i work in a company that steals jobs from hard working americans and gives them to indians that will do it for less...ebay US and Australia outsource work to my company..i'm a copywriter and i write stuff for the ebay website

peace

Throwback

« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2006, 08:33:13 AM »
i sell crack on the street corner.

PLANT

« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2006, 09:52:05 AM »
I work full time in construction right now doing Pre-Enginered Steel buildings.  Next month Im starting a Welding apprentiship so I will prolly be doing that until I retire.  Ive tried doing a few different things in my time from Construction to office work, in and out of school, and Ive learned the best way for me to go is to get into a trade with job security and good benefits.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2006, 01:19:52 PM »
i got a question about a job application im filling out:

it's asking me previous places i've worked
one of the places I've worked has 2 offices; one of the offices is in the province i live (Ontario) and the main office is in another province (Vancouver); which office should i write down?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Don Breezio

« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2006, 01:25:09 PM »

one of the places I've worked has 2 offices; one of the offices is in the province i live (Ontario) and the main office is in another province (Vancouver); which office should i write down?

i've done that 2 different ways...i worked in 4 diff places for the same company and i put it like this:

Smart Wireless - Manager (Everett/Kitsap/Cascade/Northgate)

but i also did it in the last place i worked and just put northgate...either way should work

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2006, 01:26:28 PM »

i've done that 2 different ways...i worked in 4 diff places for the same company and i put it like this:

Smart Wireless - Manager (Everett/Kitsap/Cascade/Northgate)

but i also did it in the last place i worked and just put northgate...either way should work

alrighty, thanks man

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

The Watcher

« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2006, 03:46:06 PM »
ah, my job title is 'security engineer', like Overseer we don't have dresscodes, can bump whatever music we like .. we even have a wall with 3 plasma tv's, 2 for paytv and one for dvds etc .. basically just a bunch of computer nerds sitting around breaking shit, i work for the biggest private IT security company in the world also

off to the coke machine
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2006, 10:40:12 PM »
this summer imma try and get a job at the mall
but currently im unemployed

of course you're unemployed, you're mexican

lol

and lmao @ bouncer, usually you gotta weigh more than the chicks :-[

scrawny hick....Im 6"6, 225 hoe
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2006, 10:42:34 PM »
smh @ tech working at banana republic.... I could see kain working there but you tech... that aint gangsta *tom revokes tech's hood pass for a week*

man to succeed in life u gotta be good in different situations

cant rock khakis all day

sometimes u gotta get suited and booted...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll