Author Topic: I'm going on Vacation to Mexico.  (Read 591 times)

Trauma-san

I'm going on Vacation to Mexico.
« on: May 01, 2006, 09:50:50 PM »
Yeah, I'm tired of this working for a living bullshit in our country, I'M GOING TO MEXICO!

When I get there, here are my plans.

1. I'm not going to get a visa or anything legal, as a matter of fact, I'm leaving my wallet at home, I won't need it in Mexico.
2. I'm just going to walk across the border, and head towards the city, with my whole fucking family.
3. When my whole family and I get there, I'm going to go the hospital, and they need to treat all of us for free for dehydration and whatever else might ail us during our visit.  I'm not paying for any of it.
4.  I'm going to get a job, but I'm not going to pay taxes, fuck it.
5.  Also, I want the job to pay me at least 4 times what I'm making here in America.
6.  Since my wife has two kids and won't be working while she raises them, I want the mexican government to give her a paycheck just for the hell of it.
7.  I also want the mexican government to give her free food, and free clothes for our kids.
8.  I also want the mexican government to give my children a free education.
9. I want the teachers in my kid's mexican school to all speak english, fuck spanish.
10.  When my wife goes to pick up her free paycheck, I want the people behind the counter to all speak english, and I want them to pronounce her last name with a proper southern accent so as not to disgrace our family.
11.  I want all the signs and shit on mexican government owned property to be in English.
12.  I want a free mexican drivers license so I can easily obtain all my other free shit from the mexican government.
13.  I want every mexican police officer to speak english.

and finally, if my demands are not met, I want to get every white person in mexico together and raise a bunch of bullshit out in the streets until the free paychecks start coming for our wives.  I mean come on, EQUAL RIGHTS FOR ALLLLLLLLLL IMMIGRANTS!!!!! WE'LL MARCH THROUGH THE STREETS, SINGING THE MEXICAN NATIONAL ANTHEM IN ENGLISH, BECAUSE HOT DAMN EQUAL RIGHTS FOR ALL OF US!!!!

ahem !!! (Mexican national anthem, in english)

Mexicans, at the cry of battle
prepare your swords and bridle;
and let the earth tremble at its center
at the roar of the cannon.

Oh fatherland
Your forehead shall be girded with olive garlands,
by the divine archangel of peace
For in heaven your eternal destiny
has been written by the hand of God.

But should a foreign enemy dare to
profane your land with his sole,
Think, beloved fatherland, that heaven
gave you a soldier in each son.

War, war without truce against who would attempt
to blemish the honor of the fatherland!
War, war! The patriotic banners
drench in waves of blood.

War, war! On the mount, in the valley
The terrifying thunder of the cannon

And the echoes nobly resound to the cries of
Union! Liberty!

Fatherland, before your children
Become unarmed beneath the yoke their necks in sway,
And your countryside be watered with blood,
On blood their feet trample.

And may your temples, palaces and towers
crumble in horrid crash,
and ruins remain saying:
The fatherland was made of one thousand heroes.

Fatherland, fatherland, your children swear
to exhale their breath in your cause,
If the bugle in its belligerent tone
should call upon them to struggle with bravery.

For you the olive garlands!

For them a memory of glory!

For you a laurel of victory!

For them a tomb of honor!

Trauma-san

Re: I'm going on Vacation to Mexico.
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 09:55:19 PM »
Oh, did I mention that with such a bloody national anthem, the Mexican government is like the only major country on the earth that has never won a war?  I mean... even the fucking FRENCH won 1 war. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2006, 09:57:21 PM »
Good luck. I bet 30 pesos that you'll get shot by #2.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2006, 10:01:49 PM »
Oh, did I mention that with such a bloody national anthem, the Mexican government is like the only major country on the earth that has never won a war?  I mean... even the fucking FRENCH won 1 war. 

whatever sense u made with the first post u are slowly threatening with your second one. Tread carefully my son. The raza is sleepin now. By tomorrow, the pinata will explode.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2006, 10:03:27 PM »
Bitch at NAFTA before you bitch at illegals. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2006, 10:16:06 PM »
Bitch at NAFTA before you bitch at illegals. 

¡Yo no soy bitching acerca de lo, yo muevo a México!

coola

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2006, 10:37:03 PM »
LMFAO !!!

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2006, 10:42:51 PM »

wtf?  shut the fuck up dude.  you have no idea what you are talking about, Mexico defeated Spain for their independence and did defeat the French remember 5 De Mayo, you idiot.  And yes they did lose against America, but who hasn't?
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2006, 01:57:26 AM »
LMAO!!!!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

K A I N

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2006, 05:51:44 AM »
May 5th = Hot Shit

In 1861, in response to Mexico's refusal to pay off its debt, Britain, Spain and France sent troops to Mexico; they arrived in January of 1862. The democratically-elected new government of President Benito Juárez made agreements with the British and the Spanish, who promptly recalled their armies, but the French stayed, thus beginning the period of the French intervention in Mexico. Emperor Napoleon III wanted to secure French dominance in the former Spanish colony, including installing one of his relatives, Archduke Maximilian of Austria, as ruler of Mexico.

Confident of a quick victory, 6,500 French soldiers marched on to Mexico City to seize the capital before the Mexicans could muster a viable defense. Along their march, the French already encountered stiff resistance before Zaragoza struck out to intercept the invaders.

The battle between the French and Mexican armies occurred on May 5 when Zaragoza's ill-equipped militia of 4,500 men encountered the better armed French force. However, Zaragoza's small and nimble cavalry units were able to prevent French dragoons from taking the field and overwhelming the Mexican infantry. With the dragoons removed from the main attack, the Mexicans routed the remaining French soldiers with a combination of their tenacity, inhospitable terrain, and a stampede of cattle set off by local peasants. The invasion was stopped and crushed.

Zaragoza won the battle but lost the war. The French Emperor, upon learning of the failed invasion, immediately dispatched another force, this time numbering 30,000 soldiers. By 1864, they succeeded in defeating the Mexican army and occupying Mexico City. Archduke Maximillian became Emperor of Mexico.

Maximilian's rule was short-lived. Mexican rebels opposed to his rule resisted, seeking the aid of the United States. Once the American Civil War was over, the U.S. military began supplying Mexicans with weapons and ammunition, and by 1867, the rebels finally defeated the French and deposed their puppet Emperor. The Mexican people then reelected Juárez as president.

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2006, 05:59:40 AM »
Oh, that's cool... glad you found that.  Lemme see if I follow; on May 5th, they actually won 1 battle only to have the guy they defeated destroy them later and apoint himself emperor of their entire country?  Later still, the Americans bailed them out and helped them kick France's ass (like most governments do on their own).  Somewhere in the process, they lost half of their country to America.  DON'T FUCK WITH THE MEXICANS!!!! THEY MIGHT GIVE YOU HALF THEIR LAND!

K A I N

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2006, 06:16:46 AM »
America would be boring without California, now Texas that's a motherfucking curse.

J Bananas

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2006, 10:52:19 AM »
Trauma lemme go with you, i need to re up on painkillers

J Bananas

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2006, 10:53:42 AM »

wtf?  shut the fuck up dude.  you have no idea what you are talking about, Mexico defeated Spain for their independence and did defeat the French remember 5 De Mayo, you idiot.  And yes they did lose against America, but who hasn't?

dude they defeated one french battalion outpost on may 5th, they suck.

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2006, 11:05:09 AM »
America would be boring without California, now Texas that's a motherfucking curse.

lmao fo reals..

without west coast rap and modern skateboarding.. god knows what i'd be doing..