Author Topic: Who was born on Dec. 25th? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't Jesus....  (Read 2456 times)

dexter

Re: Who was born on Dec. 25th? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't Jesus....
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2006, 01:29:29 PM »
Say no 2 Saturn.  :o

JLscorpio

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2006, 09:25:53 PM »
True indeed, fuck it, Jihad
In the eight century Muslims conquered
Spain, Portugal and France and controlled it for 700 years
They never mention this in history class
cause o'fays are threatened when you get the real lesson
Moors from Baghdad, Turkey threatened European Christians
Meaning, the white way of life; hence the Crusades for Christ

-Rass Kass-
this is off subject but Ras Kass is a little mistaken here. I don't know about the rest of you but we were taught this quite thoroughly where i went to school. its just not taught in the repetitious manner that american history is taught in this country

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2006, 01:55:09 AM »
jesus rules!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2006, 06:20:31 PM »

-Rass Kass-
this is off subject but Ras Kass is a little mistaken here. I don't know about the rest of you but we were taught this quite thoroughly where i went to school. its just not taught in the repetitious manner that american history is taught in this country

I never heard a word of it in school.  I never heard the word Islam or Muslim or anything the whole time I was in school. We had alot of European history but I never heard about Islamic Spain.  I heard about Queen Isabella but I never heard about the Spanish Kalipha Abdul-Rahman and the Ummeyad Dynasty.  I heard alot about Martin Luther King but I never heard a word mentioned about Malcolm X.  None of this was even in the textbooks. 

The only time I ever heard anything related to Islam in school, was when I was in 3rd grade during the first gulf war, our teacher told us that Muslims stopped everything they were doing 5 times a day and prayed and that the women lowered their gazes and men and women didn't stare at eachother.

It's because they purposely want to hide the truth.  Don't believe me?  I have a Columbia encyclopedia in my apt.  I browse through it all the time.  Now, you would think a Columbian encyclopedia would be dedicated to presenting the facts.  Well, guess what.   I looked up Palestine.  They talk all about Palestine and then they suddenly stop in 1947.  They just stop right before the most important event in Palestinian history, which is when in 1948 the white powers of the world got together and decided to officially kick Arab Muslims off their land and create the country Isreal as a Jewish homeland.  British, America, The UN, totally wiped Palestine off the map and created Isreal and there is no mention of this in an encyclopedia! 

I then looked up Isreal and it made no mention of how Isreal was created in 1948 on a land that had been occupied by Arab Muslims for nearly 1,000 years.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 06:28:35 PM by Hajj Ibrahim Abdul-Infinite Islam Abu Muhammad Uthman »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2006, 08:32:12 PM »

-Rass Kass-

I never heard a word of it in school.  I never heard the word Islam or Muslim or anything the whole time I was in school. We had alot of European history but I never heard about Islamic Spain.  I heard about Queen Isabella but I never heard about the Spanish Kalipha Abdul-Rahman and the Ummeyad Dynasty.  I heard alot about Martin Luther King but I never heard a word mentioned about Malcolm X.  None of this was even in the textbooks. 

The only time I ever heard anything related to Islam in school, was when I was in 3rd grade during the first gulf war, our teacher told us that Muslims stopped everything they were doing 5 times a day and prayed and that the women lowered their gazes and men and women didn't stare at eachother.

It's because they purposely want to hide the truth.  Don't believe me?  I have a Columbia encyclopedia in my apt.  I browse through it all the time.  Now, you would think a Columbian encyclopedia would be dedicated to presenting the facts.  Well, guess what.   I looked up Palestine.  They talk all about Palestine and then they suddenly stop in 1947.  They just stop right before the most important event in Palestinian history, which is when in 1948 the white powers of the world got together and decided to officially kick Arab Muslims off their land and create the country Isreal as a Jewish homeland.  British, America, The UN, totally wiped Palestine off the map and created Isreal and there is no mention of this in an encyclopedia! 

I then looked up Isreal and it made no mention of how Isreal was created in 1948 on a land that had been occupied by Arab Muslims for nearly 1,000 years.

"Beginnings of the Israeli State
The state of Israel is the culmination of nearly a century of activity in Zionism. Following World War I, Great Britain received (1922) Palestine as a mandate from the League of Nations. The struggle by Jews for a Jewish state in Palestine had begun in the late 19th cent. and had become quite active by the 1930s and 40s. The militant opposition of the Arabs to such a state and the inability of the British to solve the problem eventually led to the establishment (1947) of the United Nations Special Committee on Palestine, which devised a plan to divide Palestine into a Jewish state, an Arab state, and a small internationally administered zone including Jerusalem. The General Assembly adopted the recommendations on Nov. 29, 1947. The Jews accepted the plan; the Arabs rejected it. As the British began to withdraw early in 1948, Arabs and Jews prepared for war."

Taken from The Columbia Encyclopedia, Sixth Edition.

http://www.bartleby.com/65/is/Israel.html

J Bananas

« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2006, 09:38:08 PM »

-Rass Kass-

I never heard a word of it in school.  I never heard the word Islam or Muslim or anything the whole time I was in school. We had alot of European history but I never heard about Islamic Spain.  I heard about Queen Isabella but I never heard about the Spanish Kalipha Abdul-Rahman and the Ummeyad Dynasty.  I heard alot about Martin Luther King but I never heard a word mentioned about Malcolm X.  None of this was even in the textbooks. 

whats ur apartment like?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2006, 06:14:59 AM »

The state of Israel is the culmination of nearly a century of activity in Zionism. Following World War I, Great Britain received (1922) Palestine as a mandate from the League of Nations. The struggle by Jews for a Jewish state in Palestine had begun in the late 19th cent. and had become quite active by the 1930s and 40s. The militant opposition of the Arabs to such a state and the inability of the British to solve the problem eventually led to the establishment (1947) of the United Nations Special Committee on Palestine, which devised a plan to divide Palestine into a Jewish state, an Arab state, and a small internationally administered zone including Jerusalem. The General Assembly adopted the recommendations on Nov. 29, 1947. The Jews accepted the plan; the Arabs rejected it. As the British began to withdraw early in 1948, Arabs and Jews prepared for war."

^^ This displays another edition making the same mistake.  They stop at 1948, and they don't continue to mention the most significant event which is the destruction of Palestine, driving millions of Palestinians off their land, and replacing them with Jews for the creation of Israel.

coola

« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2006, 07:02:11 AM »
^ i think reading all that koran mumbo jumbo has affected your ability to think.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2006, 08:51:12 AM »

^^ This displays another edition making the same mistake.  They stop at 1948, and they don't continue to mention the most significant event which is the destruction of Palestine, driving millions of Palestinians off their land, and replacing them with Jews for the creation of Israel.

Try reading the next paragraph (it's on the link I posted);

"On May 14, 1948, when the British high commissioner for Palestine departed, the state of Israel was proclaimed at Tel Aviv. Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, and Iraq invaded Israel, as most Palestinian Arabs were driven from Jewish territory. By the time armistice agreements were reached (Jan., 1949), Israel had increased its holdings by about one-half. Jordan annexed the Arab-held area adjoining its territory, and Egypt occupied a coastal strip in the southwest, including Gaza."

Here's a question for you? Why do most history classes and texts ignore any blacks enslaving whites (like black pirates did in Africa) or Irish being brought in to the US and Australia as slaves under the UKs bullshit laws?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2006, 10:14:25 AM »

"On May 14, 1948, when the British high commissioner for Palestine departed, the state of Israel was proclaimed at Tel Aviv. Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, and Iraq invaded Israel, as most Palestinian Arabs were driven from Jewish territory. By the time armistice agreements were reached (Jan., 1949), Israel had increased its holdings by about one-half. Jordan annexed the Arab-held area adjoining its territory, and Egypt occupied a coastal strip in the southwest, including Gaza."

^^ Look at the way that reads.  It says Palestinian Arabs were driven from Jewish territory.  As if the Palestinian Arabs were invading Jewish land or something.  Then later it mentions that Isreal, supposedly out of nowhere, increased its' holdings by about one-half. 

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2006, 10:50:07 AM »
actually there are numerous evidences that not all palestinian arabs were "kicked" from palastine, but most of them decided themselves to go away becuz jordan, syria, lebanon, iraq and egypt warned them to leave this piece of land becuz they planned to invade the new created part "israel", so they said they should leave the land for a few weeks till the states of the arab league expelled the jews and destroyed the new created jewish part "israel". so most of the palestinian arabs did.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

IslamInevitable

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2006, 02:14:37 PM »
most histories are written ethnocentric, to please its own masses... it only takes the true intellect to criticize oneself, unfortunately if the khalifa would've still been existent, the usurping of muslim land wouldn't have happened... but that is not to blame the europeans for the khilafa's end, but the infighting amongst the muslim districts....
"In a ball of confusion.... shoulda never had me" - Tupac

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2006, 08:28:42 PM »

^^ Look at the way that reads.  It says Palestinian Arabs were driven from Jewish territory.  As if the Palestinian Arabs were invading Jewish land or something.  Then later it mentions that Isreal, supposedly out of nowhere, increased its' holdings by about one-half. 

Well it's an article about Israel. Why don't you look up Palestine and see if it goes into more detail.

And you didn't answer my question. Not that I expect you too since you dodge and ignore everything that goes against your dilluted view and then bring up the same arguments when you feel everyone forgot you were shown to be bias and wrong.

Does Allah permit bias and antagonistic stupidity? Just wondering.

J Bananas

« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2006, 12:54:36 AM »
tell me muslims, does this image make you uncomfortable?

muahahahaha of course it does you're probably throwing up in the trashbin next to your computer as you glance up and read what I'm typing right now. does the anger sting?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 01:14:37 AM by J Bananas aka God Logic »

coola

« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2006, 01:10:08 AM »
shit man, she's alot finer than a red x...