Poll

the 'infinite' poll... should he be banned for inciting religious hatred?

Yes
15 (30.6%)
Yes, But leave him be as his desperation and self loathing is ironic, yet funny
9 (18.4%)
No, But do it anyway..
4 (8.2%)
No
21 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Voting closed: May 05, 2006, 01:21:10 AM

Author Topic: the 'infinite' poll... should he be banned for inciting religious hatred?  (Read 2605 times)

Don Seer

as he's inciting religious hatred should this bigoted fool be banned?

vote in the poll..

Poll expires in 3 days.

coola

i'd say he probably deserves to get banned, just because he can be so fucking annoying...

but i voted no.

coola

i'd like to change my vote to option 2 after reading a few of his recent posts  :)

dexter

lol this is retarded but i voted no
Maybe the Topic starter is ALSO. I think yes

Sikotic™

I say no. What he's doing is no better than the Muslim bashing that was going on earlier. Plus this shit is entertaining.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Boo this fuckin thread and the chump who made it

Infinite is inciting religious hatred? He never came out and said all christains are gay or something trivial like that. Instead of arguing with him, yall want him banned?

That lil polack pussy has been spewing racial hatred (much more hate filled than religious hatred. Religious debates in essence are a debate between ideologies, while that racists fuck is discriminating based on genetics) here for years, but u wannna ban Infinite? You ban me for callin C Walker Pasty?

Muslims been gettin bashed here for years, we dont complain. We just bash back. Infinite in his way and me in mine. And now yall complainin?

Tell Em Already Have Ta Tell Em Again
We are allllllll staaars
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

Infinite is inciting religious hatred? He never came out and said all christains are gay or something trivial like that. Instead of arguing with him, yall want him banned?

That lil polack pussy has been spewing racial hatred (much more hate filled than religious hatred. Religious debates in essence are a debate between ideologies, while that racists fuck is discriminating based on genetics) here for years, but u wannna ban Infinite? You ban me for callin C Walker Pasty?

Muslims been gettin bashed here for years, we dont complain. We just bash back. Infinite in his way and me in mine. And now yall complainin?

We are allllllll staaars

fuck muslums  :laugh:

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Seer

tech thats false.. this section didnt even exist until infinite begain preaching to excess in g-spot.  around the time it became common to 'hate' muslims (9/11 propoganda) infnite did the ultimate snakery against his own upbringing and turned muslim.. now aint that bitch move?

difference is that now he's actively picking holes in other peoples beliefs ON A DAILY BASIS and wont let up.

i have no problems with muslims. as i've stated before i have, and will always have a deep seated hatred for those who are nasty, cold and vile enough at heart to pick away at and diss other peoples beliefs, or try to force their beliefs upon others. infinite is guilty of every single one of those things. he is a detestable example of humanity.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 10:05:47 AM by Overseer »

Doggystylin

he says a lot of shit but whatever its entertaining, if your gonna have extremes might as well have both sides of it so it balances out

J Bananas

We are allllllll staaars

ok you got this guy whos stuck in 90's gangster mode as his biggest advocate, give em both the boot!

Don Seer

he says a lot of shit but whatever its entertaining, if your gonna have extremes might as well have both sides of it so it balances out

BULLSHIT! there is no one else actively dissing on a daily basis picking holes in other peoples beliefs. everything else is a reaction to infnites inciteful posts.

J Bananas

i mean, i thought i was pretty offensive but i just poke fun at modern culture as a whole and everything in it, these dudes are biased against anyone who isnt a muslim.

Don Seer

^ but you dont descriminate.. you'll poke fun at everything ;)

Eihtball

BULLSHIT! there is no one else actively dissing on a daily basis picking holes in other peoples beliefs. everything else is a reaction to infnites inciteful posts.

Yeah, but so has CWalker/Real American.  He doesn't seem to be doing it as often as Infinite, I'll give you that, but he ain't doing it as a reaction to Infinite; he openly admits that's part of his ideology and then denies he's a bigot.

I'll agree that Infinite should be banned if he keeps this shit up...his topic on how Ghandi was racist was the most inane shit I've read recently and made me realize just how irrational he really is.  But if you're trying to shut down religious bigotry on here, you need to start addressing Real American as well.

K A I N

Seer you should ban yourself for 72 hours.