Poll

the 'infinite' poll... should he be banned for inciting religious hatred?

Yes
15 (30.6%)
Yes, But leave him be as his desperation and self loathing is ironic, yet funny
9 (18.4%)
No, But do it anyway..
4 (8.2%)
No
21 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Voting closed: May 05, 2006, 01:21:10 AM

Author Topic: the 'infinite' poll... should he be banned for inciting religious hatred?  (Read 2608 times)

Trauma-san

tech thats false.. this section didnt even exist until infinite begain preaching to excess in g-spot.  around the time it became common to 'hate' muslims (9/11 propoganda) infnite did the ultimate snakery against his own upbringing and turned muslim.. now aint that bitch move?

difference is that now he's actively picking holes in other peoples beliefs ON A DAILY BASIS and wont let up.

i have no problems with muslims. as i've stated before i have, and will always have a deep seated hatred for those who are nasty, cold and vile enough at heart to pick away at and diss other peoples beliefs, or try to force their beliefs upon others. infinite is guilty of every single one of those things. he is a detestable example of humanity.

Yeah, but man cut him some slack.  He is to be pitied like an orphan born to a whore is to be pitied.  It's not entirely Brian's fault that he's such a fuck up, he didn't really have a fair chance from the beginning, his parents did a shitty job raising him and his dad is a drunk. 

I say, Yes, he should be banned, but I wouldn't do it because he's just embarassing himself and I believe most of the people on the board don't take him seriously and see what a waste of air he's become. 

J Bananas

at this point, bryan needs to be the bigger man and leave on his own. it shouldnt have to get ugly, bryan scribbling desperate letters to seer, "dont ban me! i'll send you pictures of my arranged wife without her hair rag on" lol

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Just leave the kid alone. He obviously has issues. If you ban him he might snap and start gunning down infidels in a violent rage.

Eihtball

Just leave the kid alone. He obviously has issues. If you ban him he might snap and start gunning down infidels in a violent rage.

Yeah...you should talk.  You are the last person in here who should be suggesting anyone get banned.

J Bananas

Yeah...you should talk.  You are the last person in here who should be suggesting anyone get banned.

coming from the boy with "i dont like white people" and "buck tha devils" in his hardcore black militant sig, lol

Eihtball

coming from the boy with "i dont like white people" and "buck tha devils" in his hardcore black militant sig, lol

Which is a response to a matter of which you are completely ignorant, I'm afraid.  I'm no racist...my sig is jest.

Sikotic™

*pumps my right fist in the air*
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Huh?  Reread my post. I said he shouldn't be banned.

WestCoasta

nah don't ban him, without us he'd have no war to fight, like most Muslims

WestCoasta

by the way, because of Infinite, I hate Muslims

just like because of George Bush, people hate America

:nahnah2:

and by the way, I love the posts of Rambo aka Tech

jeromechickenbone

Boo this fuckin thread and the chump who made it

Infinite is inciting religious hatred? He never came out and said all christains are gay or something trivial like that. Instead of arguing with him, yall want him banned?

That lil polack pussy has been spewing racial hatred (much more hate filled than religious hatred. Religious debates in essence are a debate between ideologies, while that racists fuck is discriminating based on genetics) here for years, but u wannna ban Infinite? You ban me for callin C Walker Pasty?

Muslims been gettin bashed here for years, we dont complain. We just bash back. Infinite in his way and me in mine. And now yall complainin?

Tell Em Already Have Ta Tell Em Again
We are allllllll staaars

ok you got this guy whos stuck in 90's gangster mode as his biggest advocate, give em both the boot!

J Bananas for President!

It's tough to say whether Infinite should be banned.  On the one hand, he spews hatred to basically anthing / anyone that is not affilitated with Islam.  But I believe if you did ban him, that psycho would probably snap and start killing people, and I wouldn't want that on our collective conscience. 

And CWalkers' posts are so over the top and are nothing more than satire.  Check Ted's sig - its one of the funniest posts I've seen in this forum.  CWalker and Infinite are apples and oranges.  Take RBXtra...sure, he def has anti-white tendancies, and probably always will.  So while his sig is made in jest, he def has some truth in it.  But even if he is racist, he's no where near as annoying as Infinite. 

If nothing else, Infinite is starved for attention and DubCC is the only place he can get it.   It'd probably do him some good to get away for a while.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Jome you are easily the biggest dick sucker on this board. That is your legacy, take it to ur grave. Many moons ago, you decided that running the Vault wasnt good enough, so u decided to hop on my nut sack. But these nuts dont carry crabs you smell me?

Tech can never be banned. Aint no one fuckin with me on this board. Maybe thats why J-fruit is so preoccupied with how the ONLINE CHARACTER known as Tech speaks. Cuz he doesnt have shit on me, so now hes complaining about how I speak. Banana boy you need to sit down and show some respect you dig?

No body on this board can see me. This is fact.
NIK actually made the most sense on this board. You cant ban an OG. Not when we have a whole collective of shit for brains monkeys running amok.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

and by the way, I love the posts of Rambo aka Tech

Of course you should . Why wouldnt you? You dont have to be Muslim to appreciate intelligence, humour, and cold hearted insults all wrapped up in a satirical twist with the occasional touch of irony.

True story, every person who openly hates on me on this site is really a fan.  8)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I voted no. Infinite posts are stupid and reptitive, butpeople shouldn't have their views censored. This isn't a Muslim country.

By the way Tech, Overseer banned me for racism a few years back and I wasn't able to get back on for like 2 weeks. Quit your whining.

shut up you faggot. Me talking about you is not an invitation to start conversations with me.

- Lewis Carroll

Jome

Jome you are easily the biggest dick sucker on this board. That is your legacy, take it to ur grave. Many moons ago, you decided that running the Vault wasnt good enough, so u decided to hop on my nut sack. But these nuts dont carry crabs you smell me?

Uhh, that's Jrome, not Jome, notice the difference ?

Decided to hop on your nutsack ??
Ironic, I haven't posted anything about you for months, while you have posted twice about me in the last 24 hours. (Or who you thought was me anyways).