Poll

the 'infinite' poll... should he be banned for inciting religious hatred?

Yes
15 (30.6%)
Yes, But leave him be as his desperation and self loathing is ironic, yet funny
9 (18.4%)
No, But do it anyway..
4 (8.2%)
No
21 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Voting closed: May 05, 2006, 01:21:10 AM

Author Topic: the 'infinite' poll... should he be banned for inciting religious hatred?  (Read 2601 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Jome you are easily the biggest dick sucker on this board. That is your legacy, take it to ur grave. Many moons ago, you decided that running the Vault wasnt good enough, so u decided to hop on my nut sack. But these nuts dont carry crabs you smell me?

Uhh, that's Jrome, not Jome, notice the difference ?

Decided to hop on your nutsack ??
Ironic, I haven't posted anything about you for months, while you have posted twice about me in the last 24 hours. (Or who you thought was me anyways).

This monkey thinks I requested his life story.

I dont care what the fuck your name is. In my mind you are identified as groupie.

Now you can be Jome the Groupie. Groupie Jrome. Jome the Groupious One. I dont give a fuck. The central theme remains the same.

Now you can keep giving standing ovations and calls for bananas for president because he spoke down on a pimp, and you can keep calling your self King , and you can keep posting on this site thinking you have something to contribute.

It still doesnt change the fact that you suffer from Groupieism.

Which is cool too. Youre in select company. My nuts have been host to a wide variety of groupies over the years.

The sad part is, you fail even as a groupie.

No sweety,  youre not allowed back stage

<----go thaaat way
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Jome

Wow, your "jokes" gets cornier by the day, and that's saying a lot, cuz they wasn't much to begin with.
LOL @ you thinking you contribute anything at all to Dubcc other than corny halfassed jokes or dickriding Infinite's brainwashed theories.

WestCoasta

damn, Techzilla

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Wow, your "jokes" gets cornier by the day, and that's saying a lot, cuz they wasn't much to begin with.
LOL @ you thinking you contribute anything at all to Dubcc other than corny halfassed jokes or dickriding Infinite's brainwashed theories.

Listen you dumb shit. Just because youre european subarban delicate dutch ass doesnt comprehend the realness of Tech dont mean Tech aint real. Its means youre lost.

Just because either youre too stupid to get the jokes, or too emotional because youre the target of the jokes dont make the jokes un funny. When the majority of the board says damn Tech you iz the man, and youre on of the few monkeys that disagree, you need to step back and reevaluate your situation.

Anyone with any common sense will tell you my style aint half asses. Its meticolously orchaestrated.
And anyone with any common sense will tell, I never rode no dick on this site. I never rode 'Infinites extremist theories." You may assume that any Muslim with a grievance MUST be the same, but again your dutch ass is confused. Stay in your fuckin corner dunce.

Now you seem to be preoccupied with trying to prove me "unfunny", or prove im a wanna be gangsta. Youre crying to yourself in the mirror, son. No one here is riding with you.

The last time you thought you had some friends to back up your hate, they ended up laughing along and joining in on the Tech sponsored fun.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=108438.125

You lost Jomo. Now fuck off.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Jome

Even cornier than your last post, Dubcc's #1 cornball, you knock yourself out man!

Eihtball

Take RBXtra...sure, he def has anti-white tendancies, and probably always will.  So while his sig is made in jest, he def has some truth in it.  But even if he is racist, he's no where near as annoying as Infinite. 

What up, God?  Yes, you are correct, I am most def a black militant racist.  The reason for this is because I got no love for that cracker CWalker/Real American...clearly, he is representative of the whitey population.  Also, I have been further inspired by the words of the Honorable Hajj Abdul Infinite Ibrahim Islam Abu Muhammad Uthman, an ex-devil who has seen the light and understands the evil underlying his grafted brethren.  Therefore, I have finally converted to the Five-Percent Nation and am now refusing to listen to any commercial thug rap, only violently Afrocentric hip-hop.  Word to Marcus Garvey.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 06:11:44 AM by RBXtra Iz Active »

coola

LMFAO WHO IS TESTICLE MOHAMMED ?? BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

jeromechickenbone

Jome you are easily the biggest dick sucker on this board. That is your legacy, take it to ur grave. Many moons ago, you decided that running the Vault wasnt good enough, so u decided to hop on my nut sack. But these nuts dont carry crabs you smell me?

Uhh, that's Jrome, not Jome, notice the difference ?

Decided to hop on your nutsack ??
Ironic, I haven't posted anything about you for months, while you have posted twice about me in the last 24 hours. (Or who you thought was me anyways).

I was wondering why he kept assuming I was European and that I've hated on him for years.  This clown claims to be so intelligent, yet can't distinguish the difference between you and me. 

But Tech, I guess i'll let you slide this time.  It can't be easy being one of the biggest e-Thugs on the net.  And with all of your responsibilities that are associated with being an "OG" on a website.  THIS IS THE FUCKING INTERNET, IT'S NOT REAL LIFE.  I know your post count and your ethug persona are the biggest accomplishments of your life, but this is really getting pathetic.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
^ You idiots still dont get it  :D

Its been 4-5 years you figure these guys would understand.....every year is the same, a couple new idiots keep fallin into the same trap...ahahaha

- Lewis Carroll

Diabolical

nah don't ban him, without us he'd have no war to fight, like most Muslims

Like a very small minority of muslims.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
What up, God?  Yes, you are correct, I am most def a black militant racist.  The reason for this is because I got no love for that cracker CWalker/Real American...clearly, he is representative of the whitey population.  Also, I have been further inspired by the words of the Honorable Hajj Abdul Infinite Ibrahim Islam Abu Muhammad Uthman, an ex-devil who has seen the light and understands the evil underlying his grafted brethren.  Therefore, I have finally converted to the Five-Percent Nation and am now refusing to listen to any commercial thug rap, only violently Afrocentric hip-hop.  Word to Marcus Garvey.

5% doctrine is basically a throwback to the moorish science temple and thus shouldn't be identified as "racist".  it doesn't even incorporate that prima facie racism that you could attribute to the noi...

"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

WestCoasta

this is hilarious

Sikotic™

LMAO @ black militants on WCC of all places.

and

LMAO @ Tech. You my nigga.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

we should create a no-muslims section of dubcc, that way atleast one place would be free of hatred.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO @ this thread
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker