Author Topic: Beef Inside The G-Unit/Shady/Aftermath Camp  (Read 905 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: Beef Inside The G-Unit/Shady/Aftermath Camp
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2006, 08:11:51 AM »
the most obvious friction is between dre and busta against 50.....i aint gonna say beef but no doubt theirs friction......and thats not even included, bullshit article

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2006, 09:10:15 AM »
dude, that was so stupid. the article pretty much implied that everyone in aftermath was beefing with each other which is a load of shit.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2006, 09:29:38 AM »
the most obvious friction is between dre and busta against 50.....i aint gonna say beef but no doubt theirs friction......and thats not even included, bullshit article

Busta ?

'EclipZe

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2006, 09:43:54 AM »

Busta ?

idd, why the fuck busta? he's down with g-unit aint he?

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2006, 10:09:46 AM »
This all started when Banks was at Dre's Encore Studio's in California recording "Poppin Them Thangs" and "G'd Up".

Those songs were recorded at Record One Studios and Can-Am Studios, according to the "Beg For Mercy" booklet. No mention of Encore Studios. Bullshit piece # 1.

Young Buck had approached Eminem and asked him to produce a few tracks, Eminem vividly declined and stated that he didn't like Young Buck's Dirty South rapping style.

Eminem co-produced and mixed the "My Buddy" joint on Beg For Mercy, which features Young Buck on the last verse. While Em didn't work with him on "Cashville", Buck was on the title track to Pac's "Loyal To The Game" album. Again, Buck rode that Eminem beat nicely. Bullshit piece #2.

Olivia refused and started to cuss her out. When Olivia and 50 Cent went down to record an unknown and unreleased track with Dr. Dre, Eve was in the studio and a Cat fight ensued. Eve and Olivia had to get pulled off of each other and are not allowed in the studio at the same time anymore. This beef has not yet been resolved.

No explanation necessary. Let's just call this bullshit piece #3.

Game & 50's beef is well documented, and it's possible that there's been some dissension between 50 & Dre...but everything else doesn't seem accurate at all.

Someone must've been really bored.  ;D

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2006, 10:12:57 AM »

Busta ?

idd, why the fuck busta? he's down with g-unit aint he?

:sign_werd: Banks was just on the Touch It Remix

But they could be hatin on each other becuz of the shooting of Israel Ramirez

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2006, 10:47:00 AM »
God damn, muthafuckas have got way too much free time on their hands when they're coming up with stuff like this... ::)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2006, 07:56:12 AM »

Busta ?

it started more than a minute back, it was back when busta signed with dre near the beginning and 50 was on the radio talking about how busta acts funny and feels jelous around 50 because it took him all these years to get to the status 50 got in such little time, talking about him signing with dre and so on.....and now their was the whole shooting incident and then 50 subliminally claiming blood money and obies next joint is better than big bang, which will most likely shit on both these albums in my opinion........50 just tryna get at dre cuz he dont like it when he aint the attention cat and plus he knows busta gonna be get A GRADE dre beats, 50 aint got shit off dre in a minute....everyone knows those beats from the grodt ost were massacre leftovers, and they were nuttin special either

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2006, 10:49:19 AM »
Dunno, I remember when they asked 50 if hell be on Big Bang couple of months ago and he said something like "that would be too big cus we both too great" or something liek that. And said that he respects Busta so....

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2006, 11:34:56 AM »
"that would be too big cus we both too great"

LOL