Author Topic: FUCK G-Unit, NWA, Wu-Tang Clan, Run DMC, D12, Public Enemy, Dogg Pound....  (Read 1231 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
"FUCK G-Unit, NWA, Wu-Tang Clan, Run DMC, D12, Public Enemy, Dogg Pound....DIPSET the best rap group EVER"

This is why Dipset fans aren't taken serously.

Get Camron's dick out of your mouth.
NO MORE WAR

youngmessnucca

@ sukka free how do i ride whatevers poppin at the moment? gimme an example? dipset is only poppin in the minds of their fans, so u cant say that about KAIN either. And again, you Frisco boys always gotta mention something gay in your disses. i wonder why....

Also, the pic of Spider Loc in your avatar makes me question your sexual preferences even more
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 03:36:26 PM by phillyboy »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
http://www.dubcnm.com/videos/trailers/concrete_hell_trailer-(dubcnn).wmv
I'm disappointed in you Kain. You live in Cali, I expected more from you. :grumpy:

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
 :bomb:  :pimp:

DIP SHIT for life homie

K A I N

I'm disappointed in you Kain. You live in Cali, I expected more from you. :grumpy:

lol who gives a shit about the history of gangbanging? 

Dumbfucks think they got tradition or something. 

West coast rap is pure garbage.

suckaa free

@ sukka free how do i ride whatevers poppin at the moment? gimme an example? dipset is only poppin in the minds of their fans, so u cant say that about KAIN either. And again, you Frisco boys always gotta mention something gay in your disses. i wonder why....

Also, the pic of Spider Loc in your avatar makes me question your sexual preferences even more

see i knew it.   you are fucken gay.   how the fuck you draw that conclusion when looking at spider joke?  you like that nigga or something?  dogg, you must be a faggot.  you want an example?  hyphy.  as soon as that shit started buzzin, you jumped on the wageon.  im from the bay, and i really aint feelin that shit.  but you white boyz from the east got nothing to do but dickride.  and i only use the gay disses, because i know its eating at you.  you dont want anybody to find out that you are gay, but imma let everyone know, you beeyatch.  and to think, my first comment was directed at Kain, but you had to jump in and fuck the whole thread up.  you a selfish faggot, beeeyatch.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

The point of the DVD isn't about the history of gang banging, genius. It's about the "dumbfucks", as you put it, like Dipset tryin' to be something there not. In the end they're just a gimmick.

suckaa free

you, phillyboy, and dipset can suck on each others dicks.  fake ass mutha fuckas, cant get no pussy.... so they were pink and purple to attract faggots.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 03:59:34 PM by suckaa free »

K A I N

you, phillyboy, and dipset can suck my dick.  fake ass mutha fuckas, cant get no pussy.... so they were pink and purple to attract faggots.

^ Lol what else is troubling you in your life ???

The point of the DVD isn't about the history of gang banging, genius. It's about the "dumbfucks", as you put it, like Dipset tryin' to be something there not. In the end they're just a gimmick.

lol watch it again...

Eihtball

Well, maybe you should tell that to Cam and his Dipshitset homies, cause they've been imitating these "dumbfucks" by pretending they're Bloods when they're not.  If it's all such garbage, why are your pink-shirt fuck buddies so obsessed with it?  Hmmmm?

Oh, yeah, and don't forget that Jim Jones got slapped by a Piru once.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

lol watch it again...
Yeah, it is about the history gang banging, but are you dead serious that you didn't catch the message I just posted? Did you even read the "disclamier". If not, it went something like "The fallowing preview contains  profanity and is only directed towards certain entertainers of New York City". Do I need to make it anymore blunt?

K A I N

Who Cares?

Was my response :sleep: they just mad, they're flat broke.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 04:10:14 PM by Supreme Doggie KAIN MAXIMUS »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Who Cares?

Was my response :sleep:
So after all that "Who Cares" is all you can say? Thanks for proving my point. You obviously can't except the facts.

K A I N

^You need to work on reading comprehension and staying on topic.

youngmessnucca

see i knew it.   you are fucken gay.   how the fuck you draw that conclusion when looking at spider joke?  you like that nigga or something?  dogg, you must be a faggot.  you want an example?  hyphy.  as soon as that shit started buzzin, you jumped on the wageon.  im from the bay, and i really aint feelin that shit.  but you white boyz from the east got nothing to do but dickride.  and i only use the gay disses, because i know its eating at you.  you dont want anybody to find out that you are gay, but imma let everyone know, you beeyatch.  and to think, my first comment was directed at Kain, but you had to jump in and fuck the whole thread up.  you a selfish faggot, beeeyatch.

ive been a fan of bay area music, and been on hyphy since keak said it 01....that was before you even knew about it, if youll do your research, youll see that. Again, you gotta go with them gay jokes, and you use them EVERY time someone makes fun of you. You went from having cartoons in your avatar to having spider loc in a ballerina tight outfit...btw how many posts have you started with saying "see I knew it"? LOL again at you getting butthurt & mad at dipset & KAIN. Grow up kid