Author Topic: FUCK G-Unit, NWA, Wu-Tang Clan, Run DMC, D12, Public Enemy, Dogg Pound....  (Read 1236 times)

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!
who actually changed the rap game, not just made it purple or pink

LOL +1

K A I N

Ey Kain, do these blatantly shock threads assemble the feedback you want, or are you hoping for anyone to actually agree with you ??  ;D

:whistle: catch me if you can...chea

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...
Ey Kain, do these blatantly shock threads assemble the feedback you want, or are you hoping for anyone to actually agree with you ??  ;D

:whistle: catch me if you can...chea
i find it funny that KAIN is egging all of us on ONLINE... cause i know he'd be sayin that shit to ANY fan of the groups mentioned IN PERSON... so keep tYpiN Kain.... show that keyboard you ain't scared of us...show us what a Dipset fan is all about... :psych:

DaWgG

• Lil Geezy
DIPSET the best rap group EVER  :nahnah2:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MuUFetPJUEI&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MuUFetPJUEI&amp;autoplay=0</a>

:D hahahah LMFAO

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
LMAO Can't you see that KAIN got you all heated, don't play his stupid game y'all
eversince he's been here, he did nuthing but being a pure fagg bouncin back his ass at Dipset fam
LOL this muthaphucka really enjoys his stupid threads y'all HUUUUAAA HUUAAAA HUUAAAA 
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
kain, i really wanna see a picture of u, it should be funny  :-*

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO.  The only Cam'ron Cd I ever liked was "Confessions Of Fire" and that was when I was in the 6th grade.  And BTW, I'm a suburban white kid.

youngmessnucca

LMAO Can't you see that KAIN got you all heated, don't play his stupid game y'all
eversince he's been here, he did nuthing but being a pure fagg bouncin back his ass at Dipset fam
LOL this muthaphucka really enjoys his stupid threads y'all HUUUUAAA HUUAAAA HUUAAAA 

exacty what Im tryna to say. He knows noone really feelin dipset like THAT any ways. Everybody whos gets so mad at him & these threads needs to relax. He does this just to get a rise out of people, and its amazing how many feed into it. KAIN=Westside159

K A I N

For the record I've been here since 03  ;)

K A I N

LMAO.  The only Cam'ron Cd I ever liked/heard was "Confessions Of Fire" and that was when I was in the 6th grade.  And BTW, I'm a suburban white kid.

More like it  ;)

MON$TER

• Lil Geezy
Fuck dipset u dunno rap if u say fuck nwa nd public enemy ur fuckn wack b

Word to Everything

Suck a dick b no homo  :laugh: Dipset/Enya run the Outbound Section...

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

Suck a dick b no homo  :laugh: Dipset/Enya run the Outbound Section...
In your world at most. :P