Author Topic: MC EIHT " AFFILIATED" ALBUM OF THE YEAR SO FAR !!!!!!!!  (Read 653 times)

Eihtball

Re: MC EIHT " AFFILIATED" ALBUM OF THE YEAR SO FAR !!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2006, 03:46:44 PM »
LMAO at Westside159 for making up all those sales off the top of his head.  It's kinda like when I told him that WC had actually admitted he wasn't banging NHC, and yet Westside159 insisted he was simply because of the "Bandana Swangin" DVD.  Kid has a tendency to deny anything he doesn't want to believe.

westside159

« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2006, 07:15:47 PM »
NAH you been told wrong lil homie , Straight checkn em went gold , music II DRIVEBY went platinum , we come strapped went platinum , and death threatz went gold , and section 8 almost went gold it probally passed it by now but dont know for sure , and menace ii society soundtrack went 2x platinum , boyz n the hood went 2x platinum , tales from the hood soundtrack went gold , so many other soundtracks he did like rhyme & reason went gold or platinum , then he did new jersey drive went gold , and countless other projects Eiht's been apart of that were very successful so Eiht has had one of the most successful careers out of all the westcoast rappers so please learn bfore you talk my nigga !!!!!!!!!!
Soundtracks don't count as albums, dumbass.

This guy is fuccin stupid didnt i already tell you the facts it dont matter if you dont wanna belive it or not it's the truth so take it like the pussy you are clown !!

MUSIC II DRIVEBY = PLATINUM
STRAIGHT CHECKN EM = GOLD
WE COME STRAPPED = PLATINUM NOT GOLD ITS WAY OVER A MLLION BY NOW LIL DUDE
DEATH THREATZ = DEFINATLEY WENT GOLD BUT THE RECORD LABEL TOOK IT OFF THE RACKS BECUZ OF POLITICS
SECTION 8 = 400,000
BOYZ N THE HOOD = 2X PLATINUM - BASED ON THE MC Eiht's lead single which he got paid for so shut the fucc up
MENACE II SOCIETY = 2X PLATINUM - BASED ON MC Eiht's lead hit single
tales from the hood = gold , HAD one fo Eiht's best songs ever
jERSEY DRIVE = GOLD Eiht was on it too

and many others like i said so please stop typing shit that doesnt make sense or dollaz tramp !!!!!!!

Straight checkn- Didn't go gold
music II DRIVEBY- Didn't go gold
we come strapped- went gold Is the ONLY MC Eiht album to be certified
death threatz- Didn't go gold
section 8- Didn't go gold
menace ii society- Went platinum not 2x platinum, but was a soundtrack not an MC Eiht album
boyz n the hood- Went gold, but was a soundtrack, not a MC Eiht album
tales from the hood soundtrack- Went gold, but was a soundtrack made by various artists, not a MC Eiht album
rhyme & reason- Went gold, but was a soundtrack made by various artists
new jersey drive- Went gold made by various artists

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2006, 07:19:32 PM »
NAH you been told wrong lil homie , Straight checkn em went gold , music II DRIVEBY went platinum , we come strapped went platinum , and death threatz went gold , and section 8 almost went gold it probally passed it by now but dont know for sure , and menace ii society soundtrack went 2x platinum , boyz n the hood went 2x platinum , tales from the hood soundtrack went gold , so many other soundtracks he did like rhyme & reason went gold or platinum , then he did new jersey drive went gold , and countless other projects Eiht's been apart of that were very successful so Eiht has had one of the most successful careers out of all the westcoast rappers so please learn bfore you talk my nigga !!!!!!!!!!

This guy is fuccin stupid didnt i already tell you the facts it dont matter if you dont wanna belive it or not it's the truth so take it like the pussy you are clown !!

MUSIC II DRIVEBY = PLATINUM
STRAIGHT CHECKN EM = GOLD
WE COME STRAPPED = PLATINUM NOT GOLD ITS WAY OVER A MLLION BY NOW LIL DUDE
DEATH THREATZ = DEFINATLEY WENT GOLD BUT THE RECORD LABEL TOOK IT OFF THE RACKS BECUZ OF POLITICS
SECTION 8 = 400,000
BOYZ N THE HOOD = 2X PLATINUM - BASED ON THE MC Eiht's lead single which he got paid for so shut the fucc up
MENACE II SOCIETY = 2X PLATINUM - BASED ON MC Eiht's lead hit single
tales from the hood = gold , HAD one fo Eiht's best songs ever
jERSEY DRIVE = GOLD Eiht was on it too

and many others like i said so please stop typing shit that doesnt make sense or dollaz tramp !!!!!!!

menace ii society- Went platinum not 2x platinum, but was a soundtrack not an MC Eiht album
tales from the hood soundtrack- Went gold, but was a soundtrack made by various artists, not a MC Eiht album
I'm fuckion' stupid? You don't even know how to quote somebody properly in a post. I have a source for my numbers. It's called the riaa.com. Go check it out and you'll see cold, hard plain, FACT. You just came up eith these numbers and said they were true.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2006, 08:12:15 PM »

OWNED

ABN

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2006, 01:17:13 AM »
Brian who owns UC said that the biggest selling MC Eiht album(inlduing CMW) is Music To Driveby and it´s sold 678.349 units to date. now these are actually the guys posting the numbers that´s all over every hip hop site every week, so you can believe or just ignore it and keep Eiht´s dick tight in between your buttocks.

StyleOverSubstance

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2006, 04:21:06 AM »
Relax, taste is about difference...

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2006, 02:26:37 PM »

westside159

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2006, 07:11:13 PM »
Bottom line is MC Eiht's new album shits on your favorite rappers album period end of story this discussion is over with !!!!!!!! 8) 8)