Author Topic: People Going Dumb In Clubs In L.A.  (Read 1325 times)

SGV

People Going Dumb In Clubs In L.A.
« on: May 02, 2006, 04:15:51 PM »
Lately, I've seen a few people going dumb at Clubs down here in L.A. While I respect the trend/movement, I must say, it just looks very queer. At the E-40 show, it was a bunch of dudes on the dance floor dancing mad close to each other. At a club recently, dudes were pushing good looking broads out the way to go dumb with each other. Maybe it's different up North, but so far what I've seen down here hasn't been too appealing. And, I know for a fact that most of the people who are doing this little dance are actually from the Bay. Anyone else down here seen this?

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: People Going Dumb In Clubs In L.A.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 04:17:05 PM »
this hypy wackness won't last, don't worry

SMH @ the homo shit bay area niggas do
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

The Watcher

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 04:27:13 PM »
maybe obie trice was right?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

youngmessnucca

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 04:31:51 PM »
ya the actual going dummy dance is a little queer...I still respect the rappers from the Bay, its my favorite region for rap but ya they be getting a little gay with it as far as the dancing goes.
..maybe its all thoses thizzel pills

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 04:48:04 PM »
I live and breath this bay shit and I can tell you 1st hand that people CAN get gay with it, it's the exact reason why fighting at clubs has increased in the bay tremendously. But if you're really from the bay, you know how to go dumb. This movement barely picked up its force last year....if you weren't in the scene at the time, you're just cloning what we created pretty much.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

805Cyclone

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2006, 05:27:23 PM »
sounds like you need to stop going to them gay clubs homie.

STAYFRESH

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2006, 06:01:04 PM »
YALL MUST NOT CLUB IN LA...I THROW PARTIES, AND NIGGAS AND FEMALES BEEN GOING DUMB IN THE CLUB SINCE 2004...
<H4> STAYFRESH "IMAGE IS EVERYTHING"

SGV

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2006, 08:01:09 PM »
sounds like you need to stop going to them gay clubs homie.

Really? I never knew La Mirage and The Grand were gay clubs. I guess you must frequent them often to know that...

ThA KiD

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2006, 08:10:58 PM »
going dumb fun as hell, cuz the only people who go dumb are guys, and they only do it with frineds

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2006, 08:20:16 PM »
Lately, I've seen a few people going dumb at Clubs down here in L.A. While I respect the trend/movement, I must say, it just looks very queer. At the E-40 show, it was a bunch of dudes on the dance floor dancing mad close to each other. At a club recently, dudes were pushing good looking broads out the way to go dumb with each other. Maybe it's different up North, but so far what I've seen down here hasn't been too appealing. And, I know for a fact that most of the people who are doing this little dance are actually from the Bay. Anyone else down here seen this?

yeah i noticed that the last time i was at mysterys in tj. as soon as they played "Thizzle Dance" hella dudes rushed to the middle of the floor and started doin that shiet together. they gay area is doin it big
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

marochick510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2006, 09:11:45 PM »
yall niggas stupid ass fuck 2 say that nigga's goin dumb wit eact other is gay..nigga yall makin it seem like niggas is pullin a nigga all close and shit dancin all up on his ass..NO! u stupid fucks thats not tha case.. when muthafucka's be goin dumb 2gether basiclly they juss giggin 2 it gettin hyphee and  havin a good time..of course hyphy muzic aint no cupcakin all on a bitch muzik..HAVENT YALL SEEN THE TOO $HORT VIDEO "BLOW YA WHISTLE"?? PEEP THA MUTHAFUCKIN CONCEPT OF THE VIDEO YOU BITCHES!!! and yes  dudes and females do go dummy together AS ONE!! yall niggas slow as fuck blood on tha real..agh

youngmessnucca

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2006, 09:13:31 PM »
yall niggas stupid ass fuck 2 say that nigga's goin dumb wit eact other is gay..nigga yall makin it seem like niggas is pullin a nigga all close and shit dancin all up on his ass..NO! u stupid fucks thats not tha case.. when muthafucka's be goin dumb 2gether basiclly they juss giggin 2 it gettin hyphee and  havin a good time..of course hyphy muzic aint no cupcakin all on a bitch muzik..HAVENT YALL SEEN THE TOO $HORT VIDEO "BLOW YA WHISTLE"?? PEEP THA MUTHAFUCKIN CONCEPT OF THE VIDEO YOU BITCHES!!! and yes  dudes and females do go dummy together AS ONE!! yall niggas slow as fuck blood on tha real..agh

wrong shortie, 2 guys dancing with one another all close like is pretty gay

marochick510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2006, 09:34:46 PM »
 trust aint nobody dancin all close cuz if they were a nigga would be sure 2 get hit in tha eye wit a dread, or get hit by a elbow or somthin..listen muthafucka if you dont kno how 2 go dummy or aint came 2 tha BAY not LA, 2  see how niggas really go ..dont even comment please cuz all these misconseptions is gettin dumb ass irritating on tha real.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2006, 09:37:09 PM »
check out Yukmouth UGA Vol.1 DVD scene with Mac Dre & Dubee if you have any doubts...them 2 dudes getting a little tooo close

marochick510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2006, 09:43:01 PM »
you kno what?? that juss shows how insecure you are as a man..but im not suprised cuz look @ tha bitch that you showin on ur profile!! damn dat white bitch is hurt!!! but i guess she's tha love of ur life awww how sweet lmao..but any way as i said mac dre was dubee's boy, they was juss goin dummy 2gether havin a good time as i said b4..