Author Topic: People Going Dumb In Clubs In L.A.  (Read 1321 times)

youngmessnucca

Re: People Going Dumb In Clubs In L.A.
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2006, 09:45:07 PM »
ok, lol...id rather have her than an ashy black chick such as yourself

The Watcher

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2006, 09:49:59 PM »
check out Yukmouth UGA Vol.1 DVD scene with Mac Dre & Dubee if you have any doubts...them 2 dudes getting a little tooo close

obie was right
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

marochick510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2006, 09:55:42 PM »
lol ok lil daddy..man gimmie dat white bitch, you aint workin her rite mayne lol...you'll be mad cuz yo bitch ah be suckin dick 4 dolla's lmao..

youngmessnucca

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2006, 09:57:06 PM »
shiiit...mo money 4 me then right dude?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 09:58:52 PM by phillyboy »

suckaa free

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2006, 10:04:56 PM »
you kno what?? that juss shows how insecure you are as a man..but im not suprised cuz look @ tha bitch that you showin on ur profile!! damn dat white bitch is hurt!!! but i guess she's tha love of ur life awww how sweet lmao..but any way as i said mac dre was dubee's boy, they was juss goin dummy 2gether havin a good time as i said b4..
lol ok lil daddy..man gimmie dat white bitch, you aint workin her rite mayne lol...you'll be mad cuz yo bitch ah be suckin dick 4 dolla's lmao..

yea phillybeeyatch, who gettin clowned.  this shit is so damn funny.  you and your girl be sukin dicks,  all day.  hiv+ ass fagg.   :tosser:

marochick510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2006, 10:05:50 PM »
hell fuck na!! imma pass dat white bitch 2 my patna..he gone put that ugly ass bitch 2 work cuz thats all she worth anyway..so mah nigga gone give her some guidence, he gone cash mee out 4 tha reference dependin on how good she do..if she a money maker then ill cash you out like $100, you can thank me later 4 releaving you of her horrable ass..yadadaimsayintho??

youngmessnucca

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2006, 10:09:52 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=107001.msg1103527#msg1103527

hmmm...this is getting a little too familiar...suckka free why you dont respond to the PM's??? and lol at this beast of a chick talking bout pimpin

suckaa free

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2006, 10:18:06 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=107001.msg1103527#msg1103527

hmmm...this is getting a little too familiar...suckka free why you dont respond to the PM's??? and lol at this beast of a chick talking bout pimpin
damn, what a shame.  little white boy aint got shit to do,(but suckin on dicks) so the faggot brings up prior posts from different threads.  all your doing is makin yo self look dumb.  yea beeyatch, im only going to respond to you on the thread, so everybody can see what a gay fuckin beeyatch you are.   :'(

youngmessnucca

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2006, 10:21:33 PM »
ok, since you wants to bring others into it and wouldnt want to face me one on one, even over the computer. why dont you make a poll about it. and also check back and see how many times have you posted these 3 words: faggot, dick, gay....hmmm Ima have to walk with my back to the wall next time I visit your town ;)

marochick510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2006, 10:24:06 PM »
na i aint no beast i juss kno money when i see it..so instead of you tryinna wife da bitch,tryinna have kids by tha trailor park trash ass hoe..do sumthin positive..do the right thing...tell her BITCH!! make ya toes hit tha pavement hoe!! lmao ok ok lemmie stop cuz i kno you in love wit tha broad..but im hella mad tho..PHILLYBOI WHY IS YOU INSTANT MESSAGING THE NEXT NIGGA LIKE YOU TRYINNA GET 2 KNO THE NIGGA OR SUMTHIN??AND U WONDER WHY THEY WONT RESPOND..SEE I KNEW YOU WAS A GAY ASS NIGGA YOU LIKE 2 HAVE PRIVATE CHATS WIT NIGGAS ON THE UNDA HUH YOU'S A HOMO :tosser: :grumpy:

youngmessnucca

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2006, 10:25:41 PM »
swallow or spit?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2006, 11:25:21 PM »
you kno what?? that juss shows how insecure you are as a man..but im not suprised cuz look @ tha bitch that you showin on ur profile!! damn dat white bitch is hurt!!! but i guess she's tha love of ur life awww how sweet lmao..but any way as i said mac dre was dubee's boy, they was juss goin dummy 2gether havin a good time as i said b4..

so if you wont dance with another guy then you're insecure with your sexuality? LMAO ahh shiet this is funny
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2006, 02:56:13 AM »
my patna dubee is one of the hardest muthafucaz known to walk this bay area soil, ask anybody that's anybody....please by all means I'll take you to him so you can tell him he's being "gay" by goin dumb like the way he do.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2006, 03:53:29 AM »
As far as college-aimed parties, people have been goin dumb in L.A. since 2005 and probably 2004. They usually do it whenever the Bay songs are played, and that's usually anywhere from 3 songs to 10 songs dependin on the DJ. It spread to L.A. mainly because it's a lotta people from the Bay who go to college in L.A., mainly at Cal St. Northridge, Long Beach, some at Dominguez, a few at UCLA, a lot at USC, some at Loyola.

I never saw it as bein gay at all. When L.A. had the clown dancin thing big as hell, mainly 2001-2003, it used to be even worst because you could barely even dance with a female without some hyper ass dude runnin up in front of y'all tryin to show off or battle you. They still do a lotta shit like that at The Boogie in Anaheim...they have some dudes in there almost every nite who do choreographed dancin that looks like they are straight from "You got served"

youngmessnucca

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2006, 03:56:29 AM »
my patna dubee is one of the hardest muthafucaz known to walk this bay area soil, ask anybody that's anybody....please by all means I'll take you to him so you can tell him he's being "gay" by goin dumb like the way he do.

lol at another bay fan getting butt hurt about message board comments....im takin it, you saw the DVD? RIP and respect to Dre but him & dubee looked like they was gonna start grindin on each other! and thats fareal. Plus Dubee a bitch for dissing E-40 "convieniently" once he had a vid on MTV. He may very well be hard, but he dances like a sissy boy