Author Topic: People Going Dumb In Clubs In L.A.  (Read 1323 times)

youngmessnucca

Re: People Going Dumb In Clubs In L.A.
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2006, 08:57:58 AM »
swallow or spit?
Faggot

how am i a faggot for that???? you stay with the gay comments....arent you the kid who was lookin for TooShort posters on here? I wonder why?

And at Rod, the Thizzle dance is corny and them fools look gay doin it. Dubee a chump for beefin with KC people, its not the whole city that killed Dre. Plus why is your bitch Persian ass using the N word anyways?

The fans in the Bay Area make yall region look very bad

marochick510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2006, 09:04:16 AM »
OK YOU FAGGOTS LOOKIE HERE..ALL THIS TALK ABOUT HOW GAY GOIN DUMMY IS, AND NIGGAS DANCIN WIT EACH OTHER..THIS JUST SHOW'S HOW YOU DUMB ASSES DONT UNDERSAND WHAT GOIN DUMMY REALLY IS..I GOT A CLIP 4 YALL PLEASE WATCH..PEEP HOW AINT NO NIGGAS DANCEIN ALL ON EACH OTHER..GOIN DUMMY IS ABOUT BASICLLY DANCIN BY URSELF DOIN UR OWN INDIVIDUAL THANG..THEN IF YOU FIND A NOTHER PERSON GOIN DUMMY THEN YOU GO DUMMY 2GETHER..WATCH THE CLIP..LOSERS

marochick510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2006, 09:16:09 AM »
here go another one, of how they bay get hyphy..remember hyphy=goin dumb=goin stupid=go dumb..its all the same just different words..its also a turf dancin in the clip 2..we just like 2 have a good time dont be mad cuz yall lame ass niggas cant dance lol

youngmessnucca

« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2006, 09:33:56 AM »
here go another one, of how they bay get hyphy..remember hyphy=goin dumb=goin stupid=go dumb..its all the same just different words..its also a turf dancin in the clip 2..we just like 2 have a good time dont be mad cuz yall lame ass niggas cant dance lol

again ill ask, swallow or spit?

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2006, 10:32:05 AM »
so dancing close to guys is the "cool" thing to do nowadays? sounds pretty homo

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2006, 11:35:17 AM »
Dubee ain't funkin with ALL of KC idiot, he's just taking care of business. Enough said. You're just a mark and think you know what ure talking about, you have no clue. I respect SGV's stand on this, it CAN get gay like I said, even bay folks at times think so. But bottomline is, goin dumb would be ure favorite past time activity if you participated in an official go dumb atmosphere.

And I'll say nigga all I want sillyboy, Sand Nigga shit bitch!! The OTHER oppressed set of people. Hopefully ure black taking offense, cuzz if you're not, kill yourself right now.

By the way, I see Jayo Felony in the bay all the time in the studios, please ask him what he thinks of his own area.... These muthafucaz worship the bay's culture and how we do it, you have to respect that. Even the UK cat sees what you all see but pertend to be blind.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

youngmessnucca

« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2006, 12:52:24 PM »
Nobody worships the bay culture but its dumbass fans....lol at you hittin the diss button twice on me just cuz you get soooo butthurt about it, tryna ta push that bullshit Arsen & mista cane garbage lololol

suckaa free

« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2006, 12:59:13 PM »
swallow or spit?
Faggot

how am i a faggot for that???? you stay with the gay comments....arent you the kid who was lookin for TooShort posters on here? I wonder why?

you aint got nothing to say, you little beeyatch.  how is having a $hort poster gay?  you just mad becuase all them shit blots on your face wont dissapear.  all you gotta do is stop suckin them dicks.  STD ass faggot.

suckaa free

« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2006, 01:02:15 PM »

again ill ask, swallow or spit?

agian, Faggot.  shit of all, you should know...you and yo bitch be suckin each others dicks.  olivia ass nigga.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2006, 01:10:07 PM »
hey good comeback kiddo! oh man i gots really hurt with that one....looks like your punk ass found out how to use the diss button too....lololololololololol

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2006, 01:18:07 PM »
Nobody worships the bay culture but its dumbass fans....lol at you hittin the diss button twice on me just cuz you get soooo butthurt about it, tryna ta push that bullshit Arsen & mista cane garbage lololol

diss button? lmao like I give enough fuck to do that....and that Arsen & CaNE garbage got me to where I'm at today.... I'm everywhere you'd never go to....just stay ure ass in Jersey, you dunno nothin about Cali life except 4 the articles you read on the internet....stick to commenting on the music.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

youngmessnucca

« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2006, 01:22:05 PM »
again i know the fans like you, make the Bay Area look bad, and I know thats you doin that shit to my karma ya sunburned bitch

suckaa free

« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2006, 01:27:15 PM »
hey good comeback kiddo! oh man i gots really hurt with that one....looks like your punk ass found out how to use the diss button too....lololololololololol
bitch aint got nothing to say...  whats wrong beeyatch?...you aint got to explain, must have a couple of dicks in your mouth.  faggot.  na, you the only faggot that do that gay shit with those buttons.  beeyatch

youngmessnucca

« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2006, 01:31:15 PM »
bitch aint got nothing to say...  whats wrong beeyatch?...you aint got to explain, must have a couple of dicks in your mouth.  faggot.  na, you the only faggot that do that gay shit with those buttons.  beeyatch

lol just like you scared to answer your pms? beeyatch, again you stay talking about dicks like thats all you think of lol. But youre from Tha bay, its understandable.  :'(

* waits for sukka free to make another heated reply with the words dick, gay & faggot *

WestCoasta

« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2006, 01:49:31 PM »
I just don't dance period, never have never will.