Author Topic: People Going Dumb In Clubs In L.A.  (Read 1326 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: People Going Dumb In Clubs In L.A.
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2006, 05:27:31 PM »
By the way, I see Jayo Felony in the bay all the time in the studios, please ask him what he thinks of his own area.... These muthafucaz worship the bay's culture and how we do it, you have to respect that. Even the UK cat sees what you all see but pertend to be blind.

I don't give a fuck what he thinks of "his own area". I live here so I know what I'm talkin about. Say what you want about San Diego but ain't nobody out here poppin ecstacy pills and dancin with other niggas.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2006, 05:47:25 PM »
Say what you want about San Diego but ain't nobody out here poppin ecstacy pills and dancin with other niggas.
LOL. You know how we do it in SD. 8)

J Bananas

« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2006, 08:07:34 PM »

MAN FACE!

thyzzkyd510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2006, 09:13:12 PM »
going dumb and gettin hyphy started at the east oakland side shows not all that other fake ass shit others be copying, and when your at the side show you with your boys everyones on one and feelin it, blapin music and goin dumb, and it looks gay at the clubs because your not suppost to be going dumb at the club

marochick510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2006, 09:17:05 PM »
By the way, I see Jayo Felony in the bay all the time in the studios, please ask him what he thinks of his own area.... These muthafucaz worship the bay's culture and how we do it, you have to respect that. Even the UK cat sees what you all see but pertend to be blind.

I don't give a fuck what he thinks of "his own area". I live here so I know what I'm talkin about. Say what you want about San Diego but ain't nobody out here poppin ecstacy pills and dancin with other niggas.

OK YOU FAGGOT ASS NIGGAS PLESE EXPLAIN 2 ME, IF YALL SAY GOIN DUMB IS GAY CUZ YOU GOIN DUMB CUZ YOU ROUND A BUNCH OF NIGGAS, PLEASE TELL ME HOW DOIN THAT LEAN WIT IT ROCK WIT IT DANCE SNAPIN YA FINGERS AINT GAY..IN THA VIDEO IT WAS A WHOLE BUNCH OF NIGGAS STANDIN HELLLLLA CLOSE 2GETHER DOIN THAT BULL SHIT..PLEASE EXPLAIN..

marochick510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2006, 09:18:27 PM »

OK YOU FAGGOT ASS NIGGAS PLESE EXPLAIN 2 ME, IF YALL SAY GOIN DUMB IS GAY CUZ YOU GOIN DUMB CUZ YOU ROUND A BUNCH OF NIGGAS, PLEASE TELL ME HOW DOIN THAT LEAN WIT IT ROCK WIT IT DANCE SNAPIN YA FINGERS AINT GAY..IN THA VIDEO IT WAS A WHOLE BUNCH OF NIGGAS STANDIN HELLLLLA CLOSE 2GETHER DOIN THAT BULL SHIT..PLEASE EXPLAIN..

marochick510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2006, 09:18:45 PM »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2006, 12:57:14 AM »
^nobody does "the lean back", but thats a dance you do by yourself. and i seen hella females in the "lean with it rock with it" video. and i seen guys doin that dance at the club with GIRLS

^watch that and tell me that shiet aint homo
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

regimemob510

« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2006, 11:40:25 AM »
again i know the fans like you, make the Bay Area look bad, and I know thats you doin that shit to my karma ya sunburned bitch

phillybeeyatch, if ur punk ass ever came to the bay, u can lean up against the wall, but that still dont mean a desert eagle aint gonna find a fake nigga like you.....   watch your words before you get thumped, ya bitch!

J Bananas

« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2006, 01:11:31 PM »
the thing i dont get, is why one person thinks they can come in here and speak for an entire region, when theyre just ONE computer nerd who really has no tright to speak for the millions of others in their region. the bullshit is whats getting everyone here so heated...

marochick510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2006, 04:49:29 PM »
^nobody does "the lean back", but thats a dance you do by yourself. and i seen hella females in the "lean with it rock with it" video. and i seen guys doin that dance at the club with GIRLS

^watch that and tell me that shiet aint homo

nigga you sound dumb ass you look did you see me write "the lean back" in my last post anywhere?? na i said tha lean wit it rock wit it bitch..nigga and if you did come out here 2 tha club you would see niggas and bitches goin dumb 2gether..in tha "tell me when 2 go" video it was hella gurls in there goin dummy, one gurl was hangin out tha dum-roof of a scraper-in between-2 niggas.. so u like dumb ass moded..as far as that video you put up..lol them niggas was actin a fool,playin, bein retarted lol all in good fun wasnt nobody serious..damn yall outa state niggas yall ass way 2 tight..roll up some purple, get some pussy and juss relax!!!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 04:51:04 PM by marochick510 »

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2006, 05:13:34 PM »
lol grapes. they ain't got no fuckin grapes on the eastcoast these niggas is blowing hooter all day.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

youngmessnucca

« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2006, 06:25:25 PM »
lol grapes. they ain't got no fuckin grapes on the eastcoast these niggas is blowing hooter all day.

better than blowin dicks like you chumps