Author Topic: I'm back, and sober.....  (Read 147 times)

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
I'm back, and sober.....
« on: May 02, 2006, 10:57:42 PM »
well well fellas, what a hell of a weekend. it feels strange to be sober, but good in the same way, as i ended up in the hospital. i kicked off Case Day (get drunk as possible within 24 hours) up here on the university campus on thursday night. i am still tryin to account how much i drank. from best accounts from my friends, i went to work drunk on friday...don't worry, it's only quiznos  ;D i polished off a bottle of jager with a coworker, then we went to the monarch right when we were about to get off. after that everything is a straight fuckin blur. all i remember is waking up on monday afternoon feeling like utter, utter shit. supposedly the buddies and i went to the store, got a 24 pack of coors and 1 other bottle of cheap ass liqour. plus there was 2 undrankin olde e's in the fridge. so to make a long story short, i ended up goin to the hospital. after i had woken monday afternoon up my heart started racin and poudin real hard. when i got to the ER my BP was 170/120. fuckin scary shit. full fledged alcohol poisioning. so just a little insight, next time you fellas decide to binge, don't be a dumbass like i was :D

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: I'm back, and sober.....
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 11:02:27 PM »
props on the knowledge kid

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 11:02:41 PM »
well well fellas, what a hell of a weekend. it feels strange to be sober, but good in the same way, as i ended up in the hospital. i kicked off Case Day (get drunk as possible within 24 hours) up here on the university campus on thursday night. i am still tryin to account how much i drank. from best accounts from my friends, i went to work drunk on friday...don't worry, it's only quiznos  ;D i polished off a bottle of jager with a coworker, then we went to the monarch right when we were about to get off. after that everything is a straight fuckin blur. all i remember is waking up on monday afternoon feeling like utter, utter shit. supposedly the buddies and i went to the store, got a 24 pack of coors and 1 other bottle of cheap ass liqour. plus there was 2 undrankin olde e's in the fridge. so to make a long story short, i ended up goin to the hospital. after i had woken monday afternoon up my heart started racin and poudin real hard. when i got to the ER my BP was 170/120. fuckin scary shit. full fledged alcohol poisioning. so just a little insight, next time you fellas decide to binge, don't be a dumbass like i was :D

I hope you stumbled through the gay district in your hometown while in a drunken stupor.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 11:14:18 PM »

I hope you stumbled through the gay district in your hometown while in a drunken stupor.

there is a good possiblity of that  ;D

WestCoasta

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 11:41:39 PM »
musta felt sweet in the morning...

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2006, 11:43:16 PM »
I got warrants...

And I'll keep your experience in mind next time I go out to drink.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2006, 03:03:57 PM »
^^^  ;D

by the way man, who is the "preacher" in your sig, dude is fuckin nuts lol