Author Topic: i decided to join my muslim brothers  (Read 1792 times)

coola

i decided to join my muslim brothers
« on: May 03, 2006, 06:17:09 AM »
assamilakem  8)

Eihtball

Re: i decided to join my muslim brothers
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 06:32:52 AM »
Walakumusalaam...I am happy that you have seen the ways of the Prophet, exactly as I have done myself.

Now, the Judgment Day is coming...when it does, will you be ready to slay the devils?  Remember to support tha struggle witcha hustle, y'all...we need enough guns, nuff funds, nuff weed.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2006, 06:44:03 AM »
am the only one here with a real name ,my name. no preacher imam watevar
United Arab States

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2006, 09:09:07 AM »
am the only one here with a real name ,my name. no preacher imam watevar

probably

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2006, 02:11:11 PM »
u start reading the autobiography of malcolm X yet?

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2006, 02:34:17 PM »
^ I've got the DVD.. does that count?

ecrazy

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2006, 02:40:48 PM »
Stupid white people, gosh....they are so white and are to blame for everything..With their indoor plumbing and all....

Am I A Muslim yet?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2006, 02:44:52 PM »
Pay no attention to the faults of others, things done or left undone by others.
Consider only what by oneself is done or left undone. This goes out to the ToT as a whole.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2006, 03:04:40 PM »
^ I've got the DVD.. does that count?

nah, not really. i saw the malcolm x movie just recently, and it was definately different than the book. for example, the guy in jail that supposedly converted malcolm, didn't really happen in real life. there was a man that was very knowledgeable, but malcolm was introduced to islam by his brother during jail.

the autobiography of malcolm x as told to alex haley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> malcolm x movie

if you have the time, it's definately an incredible read. you really learn a lot from the book about malcolm's childhood (from his father being murdered by white's, hustlin on the streets of harlem, chillin wit prostitutes, fuckin around with a white chick, goin to jail, reading about 15 hours a day, gaining crazy knowledge from books, joining the NOI, preaching for the NOI, building the NOI, then getting fucked over by the NOI, his trip to the holy land and various african countries, and his realization of true islam, and how to fix america's racial problems. then the epilogue by alex haley is also incredible, you really see how it was like to chill wit malcolm.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2006, 03:08:32 PM »
also, in regards to the thread. i have many many white friends, jewish, catholic, christian, athiest, even buddhist. the only muslim friend i have lives about 20 mins away from home. the kid's i chill with on a daily basis are italian, irish, chinese, etc. i have never been racist to any1 in my lifetime, never blamed ne1 for my problems, never did shit to ne1 that didnt deserve it.

you've been brainwashed brother. read the malcolm x book and get back to me. you will certainly learn a lot from the book about life.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2006, 03:16:55 PM »
also, in regards to the thread. i have many many white friends, jewish, catholic, christian, athiest, even buddhist. the only muslim friend i have lives about 20 mins away from home. the kid's i chill with on a daily basis are italian, irish, chinese, etc. i have never been racist to any1 in my lifetime, never blamed ne1 for my problems, never did shit to ne1 that didnt deserve it.

to be angry is to let others' mistakes punish yourself.
to forgive others is to be good to yourself. even in these times.
No, it's not a sin

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2006, 03:18:59 PM »

i've forgiven a bunch of people for stupid shit they've done, one example. a bitch pushed me into a pool during winter with all my clothes on, but i didnt throw her in, i let it slide.

but people that have harmed som1 i know physically, or som1 who's mouth is too big get's smacked the fuck up! this aint no turn the other cheek shit.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2006, 03:25:06 PM »

i've forgiven a bunch of people for stupid shit they've done, one example. a bitch pushed me into a pool during winter with all my clothes on, but i didnt throw her in, i let it slide.

but people that have harmed som1 i know physically, or som1 who's mouth is too big get's smacked the fuck up! this aint no turn the other cheek shit.

The point is that those who make fun of islam lately don't initially hate islam, they just want to make you guys mad, cause infinite makes them mad.
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2006, 04:03:00 PM »
Pay no attention to the faults of others, things done or left undone by others.
Consider only what by oneself is done or left undone. This goes out to the ToT as a whole.

Thats crazy talk. How u can insult someone without paying attention to their faults?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2006, 04:06:45 PM »

The point is that those who make fun of islam lately don't initially hate islam, they just want to make you guys mad, cause infinite makes them mad.

exactly which is why I respond by clowning them even further as opposed to clowning christianity
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll