Author Topic: i decided to join my muslim brothers  (Read 1793 times)

coola

Re: i decided to join my muslim brothers
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2006, 03:10:32 AM »
sagat was my homay

yep, sagat the faggat  ;D

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2006, 06:24:29 PM »
also, in regards to the thread. i have many many white friends, jewish, catholic, christian, athiest, even buddhist. the only muslim friend i have lives about 20 mins away from home. the kid's i chill with on a daily basis are italian, irish, chinese, etc. i have never been racist to any1 in my lifetime, never blamed ne1 for my problems, never did shit to ne1 that didnt deserve it.

to be angry is to let others' mistakes punish yourself.
to forgive others is to be good to yourself. even in these times.

i've forgiven a bunch of people for stupid shit they've done, one example. a bitch pushed me into a pool during winter with all my clothes on, but i didnt throw her in, i let it slide.

but people that have harmed som1 i know physically, or som1 who's mouth is too big get's smacked the fuck up! this aint no turn the other cheek shit.

The point is that those who make fun of islam lately don't initially hate islam, they just want to make you guys mad, cause infinite makes them mad.

hey i dont bash islam..
::)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

coola

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2006, 10:41:26 AM »
also, in regards to the thread. i have many many white friends, jewish, catholic, christian, athiest, even buddhist. the only muslim friend i have lives about 20 mins away from home. the kid's i chill with on a daily basis are italian, irish, chinese, etc. i have never been racist to any1 in my lifetime, never blamed ne1 for my problems, never did shit to ne1 that didnt deserve it.

i've forgiven a bunch of people for stupid shit they've done, one example. a bitch pushed me into a pool during winter with all my clothes on, but i didnt throw her in, i let it slide.

but people that have harmed som1 i know physically, or som1 who's mouth is too big get's smacked the fuck up! this aint no turn the other cheek shit.

The point is that those who make fun of islam lately don't initially hate islam, they just want to make you guys mad, cause infinite makes them mad.

hey i dont bash islam..

man i never had anything against islam until i started reading the posts in T.O.T.. if there werent muslims on this board bashing every other religion, i wouldnt have to point out the flaws in your religion... get it ?

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2006, 12:09:58 PM »

hey i dont bash islam..

man i never had anything against islam until i started reading the posts in T.O.T.. if there werent muslims on this board bashing every other religion, i wouldnt have to point out the flaws in your religion... get it ?

flaws? last time i checked its been almost 1500 years without any corrections or changes....but if ur talkin about loopholes, every religion does, but that doesn't mean that it's a flaw. people jus take advantage. i dont think ne muslim on this board believes there's a back door into heaven.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

coola

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2006, 02:10:53 AM »

hey i dont bash islam..

flaws? last time i checked its been almost 1500 years without any corrections or changes....but if ur talkin about loopholes, every religion does, but that doesn't mean that it's a flaw. people jus take advantage. i dont think ne muslim on this board believes there's a back door into heaven.

it doesnt matter there havent been any corrections or changes... how is that an argument ? so it's un-edited, what if it was corrupt from the start ?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2006, 02:14:02 AM »
and why isn't there just one version of islam? just like there isn't one version of christianity, everyone has a different view of how it should be.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

coola

« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2006, 02:17:24 AM »
and why isn't there just one version of islam? just like there isn't one version of christianity, everyone has a different view of how it should be.

they do have different 'versions'.. sunnies and shiites.. wouldnt they classify as different versions ?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2006, 02:50:49 AM »
^^ya that was my point - plus it goes deeper than that, there are more versions.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

coola

« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2006, 02:53:29 AM »
^^ya that was my point - plus it goes deeper than that, there are more versions.

ahh i see what you sayin.. but what we dont understand, is all islam versions are perfect  8)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 02:57:48 AM by Chief »

Diabolical

« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2006, 09:46:30 AM »
Theres quite a lot of other different 'versions' although im not sure whats that different between them all.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2006, 07:15:55 PM »

hey i dont bash islam..

it doesnt matter there havent been any corrections or changes... how is that an argument ? so it's un-edited, what if it was corrupt from the start ?

corrupt from the start? what the hell are you blabbing about? just b/c ppl take it out of context, misuse the teachings, and create back doors into heaven....it's corrupt? that's a load of jen garbage. no changes means that it HASNT been corrupted by man, they don't put their own agenda's into the book, and what THEY believe it right. that's why this extremist shit is bullshit. but you'll never get it, its been explained to u time and time again but u dont get it.

coola

« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2006, 12:25:12 AM »

hey i dont bash islam..

corrupt from the start? what the hell are you blabbing about? just b/c ppl take it out of context, misuse the teachings, and create back doors into heaven....it's corrupt? that's a load of jen garbage. no changes means that it HASNT been corrupted by man, they don't put their own agenda's into the book, and what THEY believe it right. that's why this extremist shit is bullshit. but you'll never get it, its been explained to u time and time again but u dont get it.

well what if Mohammed had his own agenda's ? what if the people that wrote the Qu'ran had agendas ? you know that Mohammed didnt write the qu'ran either way, it was written after his death...

all i'm saying is, being un-edited is not an argument. and the bible doesnt have anything in it that would benefit anyone in a materialistic way (like men getting more inheritance, many wives, being rewarded for killing yourself, agenda for war etc.)

but you wont understand that either, now will you cottie ?

« Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 06:31:33 AM by Chief »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2006, 09:57:55 AM »
(like men getting more inheritance, many wives, being rewarded for killing yourself, agenda for war etc.)

A son inherits more because he's expected to support "his" family with it (wife + kids)... a daughter's inheritence benefits her and only her... in addition, when the father in a household dies, it is the sons who become the heads, and what they inherit will then also be used to support the family, including the daughters who have already inherited their share which they get to keep for themselves.

Yes you can marry more than one wife... but just because that's different from the norm in Western society doesn't make it wrong.

Rewarded for killing yourself? Nowhere in the Qur'an does it state this, so stop making up bullshit... suicide is actually forbidden... but I'm not trying to talk you out of it because being as dumb as you are, it's an option you should really consider.

Agenda for war? Oh, you mean "don't kill women, children, animals, etc"... yeah you're right, "that would benefit anyone in a materialistic way". Dumbfuck.

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2006, 10:05:55 AM »
if muhammed wanted to benifit from a materilistic way couldn't he have said he was son of god and we need to pray to him.wouldn't he make arabs the master race like judahism did with jews.why would he free all the slaves in arabia at that time.alot of the prohet companion were alot richer than him. if you were a king over a region as big as arabia and when a few visitors came to meet him .he didn't have but one loaf of bread to share with them
United Arab States

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2006, 05:45:48 PM »
don't waste your time guys, he won't even read your responses

and IF he does, it'll jus go in one ear and out the other.