Author Topic: kobe getting punched by Chris Childs  (Read 2009 times)

wcsoldier

Re: kobe getting punched by Chris Childs
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2006, 02:00:37 AM »
I thought the aim of NBA was to play B-Ball... If u want to watch some fights , just watch fight sports... Well Childs punked Kobe , so what ? I don't care, the only thing I care about Kobe is his game...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

PLANT

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2006, 04:16:22 AM »
LMAO @ how people see Kobe score 81, hit multiple game winning shots, lead his team to the playoffs and almost get NBA MVP.....but they still say "Chris Childs fucked him up!!!!!!!!! He can't fight!!!!!!!!!!!" and I'm not just talkin about the thread starter.

what do his stats and achievements have anything to do with him gettin fucked up by chris childs?
thats what I was gona say

wcsoldier

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2006, 04:31:53 AM »
too many cats here are obssessed with their hate towards Kobe Bryant and 50 cent.... may have to think to rename the forum...

coola

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2006, 05:11:15 AM »
I thought the aim of NBA was to play B-Ball... If u want to watch some fights , just watch fight sports... Well Childs punked Kobe , so what ? I don't care, the only thing I care about Kobe is his game...

watching amatuers fight is a whole different ball game... no pun  ;D

coola

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2006, 05:12:49 AM »
weak punch though, childs could have dropped him with that 1-2...

herpes

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2006, 05:51:47 AM »
why are kobe stans so emotional ?

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2006, 01:24:50 PM »
did kobe even hit reggie? 
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2006, 03:01:04 PM »
LMAO. Childs didn't even connect with Kobe...How did he punk him? Kobe went right after him, but was held back, Childs missed his punches...LOLOLOLOLOL@Kobe haters. As if this were a real fight or something...This is fucking hilarious, you guys come out in flocks... ::)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2006, 03:10:41 PM »
LMAO. Childs didn't even connect with Kobe...How did he punk him? Kobe went right after him, but was held back, Childs missed his punches...LOLOLOLOLOL@Kobe haters. As if this were a real fight or something...This is fucking hilarious, you guys come out in flocks... ::)

lmao@you saying Childs didn't hit Kobe hahahaha.  you must be the biggest kobe dick rider
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2006, 03:30:46 PM »

lmao@you saying Childs didn't hit Kobe hahahaha.  you must be the biggest kobe dick rider

Are you kidding me? They replayed it on TNT and ESPN a million times around the time that it happened and they paused it. Childs didn't connect with Kobe's jaw, he hit Kobe once right under the jaw (in his neck area), then swung a bunch of missed punches...Punking him woulda been knocking him out with a 1-2 combo. Kobe ran right after Childs right after his missed punches, only to be held back...LMFAO@this flock of Kobe haters. Ya'll are so blind that you don't see YOU'RE the ones on Kobe's dick... :-\

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2006, 03:35:07 PM »
LMAO. Childs didn't even connect with Kobe

he hit Kobe once right under the jaw (in his neck area)

oooooooooooook

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2006, 03:59:14 PM »

oooooooooooook

OKAYYYY, THAT MEANS HE MISSED HIS TARGET. He was trying to hit Kobe in the face, he got plenty of swings at it and didn't connect once. Kobe then went right after him, and they both got held up. To me, that is FAR from punking.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2006, 04:04:03 PM »

oooooooooooook

OKAYYYY, THAT MEANS HE MISSED HIS TARGET. He was trying to hit Kobe in the face, he got plenty of swings at it and didn't connect once. Kobe then went right after him, and they both got held up. To me, that is FAR from punking.

but he did hit kobe's jaw and threw about 3 shots before they were held up, what did kobe do within that time?  nothing, kobe got punked.