Author Topic: kobe getting punched by Chris Childs  (Read 2010 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: kobe getting punched by Chris Childs
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2006, 02:02:45 AM »
kobe cant fight for shiet - ill admit it. he proved that by getting choke slammed by a dude that weighs 95 pounds (reggie miller)
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2006, 09:49:14 AM »
kobe cant fight for shiet - ill admit it. he proved that by getting choke slammed by a dude that weighs 95 pounds (reggie miller)

Actually, none of us would know that, since we've never seen him in a real fight...Your mind is just prone to getting swayed by what the haters say. That's why you wrote the Lakers off at the same time all the haters did...You also jinxed the Lakers with that shit in your sig, along with every other "Laker fan" who doesn't really even give a shit about the team... ::)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2006, 03:12:38 PM »
lmao,some emotional mother fuckers

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2006, 01:45:32 PM »
A lot of people are mad / jealous b/c of the season kobe had, So the Haters have to bring up the past.
why are kobe stans so emotional ?

lol they kind of remind me of Michael Jackson fans in a way..
you're a butt-hurt spurs fan, we all know why you hate

makes sense. the Lakers are amazing. Knocked out in the first round this year, no playoffs last year. We whooped yall asses in the playoffs too. So get your facts together before u say somethin stupid. BTW, if u noticed retard...my comment was about laker FANS....not the lakers. You arent a fan, youre a dickrider. Big difference.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2006, 05:00:47 PM »

Actually, none of us would know that, since we've never seen him in a real fight...Your mind is just prone to getting swayed by what the haters say. That's why you wrote the Lakers off at the same time all the haters did...You also jinxed the Lakers with that shit in your sig, along with every other "Laker fan" who doesn't really even give a shit about the team... ::)

lol man get off my damn back. ive been a lakers fan since 10 years strong (yes since i was 9 years old) and i still am. im just real and im not gonna force myself to believe we can win a game that we really couldn't. and miss me with that "jinxed" shiet, i dont have time for that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2006, 05:14:26 PM »

lol man get off my damn back. ive been a lakers fan since 10 years strong (yes since i was 9 years old) and i still am. im just real and im not gonna force myself to believe we can win a game that we really couldn't. and miss me with that "jinxed" shiet, i dont have time for that.

We didn't have a chance because we didn't give ourselves a chance...Yes, you're part of the reason.

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2006, 08:43:24 PM »
^ your love for kobe is almost as big as kobe's ego

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2006, 09:07:40 PM »

lol
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2006, 10:58:08 AM »

We didn't have a chance because we didn't give ourselves a chance...Yes, you're part of the reason.

wtf? so im apart of the reason the lakers lost?!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2006, 11:13:56 AM »

wtf? so im apart of the reason the lakers lost?!

LOL...Believing is a part of succeeding...If you don't believe, how can you succeed?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2006, 02:08:17 PM »
lol,best name ever btw

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2006, 08:08:06 PM »
LOL...Believing is a part of succeeding...If you don't believe, how can you succeed?

Why does it matter what he believed, last time I checked the name BabyG was not on the Los Angeles Lakers rosters.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2006, 08:49:30 PM »

Why does it matter what he believed, last time I checked the name BabyG was not on the Los Angeles Lakers rosters.

I'm glad you noticed that cuz I was just about to ask why Phil didn't give me any playing time in game 7.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2006, 11:02:59 PM »

I'm glad you noticed that cuz I was just about to ask why Phil didn't give me any playing time in game 7.

because you would have outshined kobe  8)

and that would have been a big NO NO to Kobe's Ego
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2006, 10:09:14 AM »
LOL@the dumbness.