Author Topic: lebron is amazing  (Read 5800 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lebron is amazing
« on: May 03, 2006, 09:03:52 PM »
thats all that needs to be said

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: lebron is amazing
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 09:09:20 PM »
yup just finished watching the game, 45 points 7 boards 6 assists 14-23 shooting,sensational performance by the young fella
gotta give props to arenas who had 44 in the losing effort

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2006, 09:13:36 PM »
yeah im a big arenas fan too. im pretty much nuetral bc i like james and arenas equally. they are both beasts

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2006, 09:13:46 PM »
Nice shot, the defense on him was horrible though, an uncontested layup...It also took him two tries to hit the game winner.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2006, 09:48:41 PM »
witness

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

wcsoldier

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2006, 01:46:58 AM »
yep great game from Bron... Though why  the fuck the Wizards  didn't take a timeout with 0.9 left...  ???They had 2 timeouts left, still possible to find a decent shot...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2006, 02:06:07 AM »
LeBron starts to develop from a great player to a great winner
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2006, 04:23:09 AM »
seriously.....I almost cant even come into Sports & Ent. anymore.....these laker fans are driving me insane...sometimes Its not even worth posting becuase you guys are so full of shit I dont even care to reply

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2006, 04:25:17 AM »
this 20 year old kid just had 45,7 and 6 and all you can say is the defense was horrible and it took 2 tries to hit the game winner.....LOL, please man, I dont think Kobes dick could be shoved any further up your ass

wcsoldier

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2006, 04:34:28 AM »
Bron had an amazing game , no doubt about that and yep he starts to develop some killer instinct.. thought the D was still horrible... ain't gonna do this against the Pistons

wcsoldier

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2006, 04:37:52 AM »
seriously.....I almost cant even come into Sports & Ent. anymore.....these laker fans are driving me insane...sometimes Its not even worth posting becuase you guys are so full of shit I dont even care to reply
man , you're a cool poster... but recognize non lakers fans diss Kobe and Lakers as much as we prop  him and em... Plus if we dickride Kobe... there are lots of Bron and Nash dickriders too here..

PLANT

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2006, 05:04:49 AM »
man , you're a cool poster... but recognize non lakers fans diss Kobe and Lakers as much as we prop  him and em... Plus if we dickride Kobe... there are lots of Bron and Nash dickriders too here..
well then recognize that Im not trying to diss Kobe, its Kobes fans that I have a hard time with.  I dont dickride Nash, LeBron or anyone....I enjoy watching a handfull of players, and teams for that matter.  Its the Laker fans on here that drive me nuts.  Shit, I even like the Lakers, but I dont breath and eat sleep shit purple and gold, and I dont dickride Kobe.  Some of the statements Ive seen on DubCC are rediculous when it comes to the lakers and Kobe, so most of the time, I dont even bother posting because all you will get out of it is 100 Laker fans trying their best to tell you how Kobe is God and owns everyone else....its bullshit IMO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2006, 10:07:43 AM »
this 20 year old kid just had 45,7 and 6 and all you can say is the defense was horrible and it took 2 tries to hit the game winner.....LOL, please man, I dont think Kobes dick could be shoved any further up your ass

LMFAO! First of all, I was just pointing out that what he did wasn't "AMAZING"...It was good, as I admitted, but "AMAZING" is what Kobe did on Sunday. Second of all, do you even read Kobe threads on this board? LMFAO. There's not one Kobe thread on this board without someone talking mad shit inside...You are so fucking blind, that's about the only thing amazing. LeBron is good...for me, amazing would not include him missing the first game winner and fouling Arenas in overtime to give them a chance to win...How can you even complain that James gets hated on? You are fucking hilarious, buddy...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2006, 10:11:08 AM »
Some of the statements Ive seen on DubCC are rediculous when it comes to the lakers and Kobe,

I don't post ridiculous statements...I stand by what I said, and you can't prove it wrong. Did I say LeBron sucked? Did I say Kobe was God? I'm simply not a fan of LeBron's and I saw the game last night and didn't find it amazing. Who knows, maybe I'm too used to seeing Kobe play? LeBron had an awesome game, but amazing is when something amazes you, and what happened last night didn't amaze me in any way...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2006, 10:19:18 AM »
Lebron is doing it big but I'm just not that much of a fan. I think Wade is waaay better than him. Carmello is just as good (if not) better than him too.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"