Author Topic: lebron is amazing  (Read 5807 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: lebron is amazing
« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2006, 08:38:02 PM »
lebron is definately amazing. incredible playoff debut statistics including a 7 game series against detroit

and for hatesrats....jordan's team lost by 19 in game 4 of his first playoff appearance (1-3) against the bucks so it aint like Jordan was Jordan in his rookie year.

lebron's still got a lot to learn, which is scary b/c the kid is a phenom at age 21

don't be so sure he's only gonna get better. he might end up being the next juan howard or penny hardaway
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #106 on: May 22, 2006, 10:01:55 PM »
lebron is definately amazing. incredible playoff debut statistics including a 7 game series against detroit

and for hatesrats....jordan's team lost by 19 in game 4 of his first playoff appearance (1-3) against the bucks so it aint like Jordan was Jordan in his rookie year.

lebron's still got a lot to learn, which is scary b/c the kid is a phenom at age 21

don't be so sure he's only gonna get better. he might end up being the next juan howard or penny hardaway

with the unprecedented hype that lebron got jumpin from HS to the NBA, i wouldn't doubt this kids resiliency

it COULD happen, but it's highly unlikely.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #107 on: June 21, 2016, 01:38:05 PM »
agree with OP