Author Topic: lebron is amazing  (Read 5791 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: lebron is amazing
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2006, 10:41:15 AM »
Lebron is doing it big but I'm just not that much of a fan. I think Wade is waaay better than him. Carmello is just as good (if not) better than him too.

LMAO
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2006, 10:45:43 AM »
Lol , Carmelo is WAY weaker than  Bron and Wade...  Look at these playoffs, Melo didn't do shit when Bron and Wade did ... Lol at some calling Melo the best clutch player in the league coz he hit 6 in the regular season  :grumpy:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 10:50:41 AM by wcsoldier »

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2006, 10:49:39 AM »
Lol , Carmelo is WAY weaker than  Bron and Wade...

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2006, 10:53:03 AM »
I wouldn't say WAY weaker...As of now, LeBron is the better player. I like Wade more than LeBron though. Wade>LeBron>Carmelo...They're all on the same level though, and have a chance to be better next year.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2006, 10:59:44 AM »
LeBron is easily the best baller out of those 3, any argument about it is loudacrious [sp]. Replace Wade with LeBron and you think the Heat struggle against the Bulls? Lol. On a better team LeBron would have like 10 assists a game as well. He gives amazing passes for a 260lbs guy, it's incredible - and then some fag from the Cavs blows his open shot. Seen that a million times. Fact: Kobe fans tend not to like LeBron, for obvious reasons.
No, it's not a sin

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2006, 10:59:49 AM »
Lol , Carmelo is WAY weaker than  Bron and Wade...  Look at these playoffs, Melo didn't do shit when Bron and Wade did ... Lol at some calling Melo the best clutch player in the league coz he hit 6 in the regular season  :grumpy:

he choked in the playoffs and he made himself look like a hothead, but that doesnt make him weak. LOL @ people calling Lebron the best clutch shooter. that nigga let his team loose to the Knicks cuz he didnt wanna take the last shot. atleast Melo took em (and made them with only seconds to shoot)
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

wcsoldier

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2006, 11:01:23 AM »
^^^ Well it's a question of preferences I guess coz I don't like at all Melo game... I'd choose at least 3 or 4 others shooting guard/small forwards before Melo.. (Pierce, Carter...)

wcsoldier

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2006, 11:04:11 AM »

he choked in the playoffs and he made himself look like a hothead, but that doesnt make him weak. LOL @ people calling Lebron the best clutch shooter. that nigga let his team loose to the Knicks cuz he didnt wanna take the last shot. atleast Melo took em (and made them with only seconds to shoot)
Whose calling Bron the best clutch shooter ?? Bryant, Billups , Wade... at least these 3 guys are better than him when it comes to take his team on their shoulders in the 4th and hit key shots

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2006, 11:13:48 AM »
LeBron is easily the best baller out of those 3, any argument about it is loudacrious [sp]. Replace Wade with LeBron and you think the Heat struggle against the Bulls? Lol. On a better team LeBron would have like 10 assists a game as well. He gives amazing passes for a 260lbs guy, it's incredible - and then some fag from the Cavs blows his open shot. Seen that a million times. Fact: Kobe fans tend not to like LeBron, for obvious reasons.

I don't hate LeBron or anything, I'm just not a fan of his...I like Wade over LeBron. I think if you replace LeBron with Wade, the Cavs would be in about the same situation. They're on the same level, it's not that hard to see. I think Wade would be more disliked by Kobe fans than LeBron would anyways (because of him trying to take Kobe's place with Shaq and all)...I simply don't see LeBron as this amazing force, as everyone's making him out to be...I see him as a very well developed superstar, on the level of Wade and Anthony...PeACe

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2006, 03:14:45 PM »
I use to be a Lebron h8ter cuzz people were hyping him up to fucking much and hadnt even played 1 playoff gm.Looking at Lebron this year he has improved his driving to the basket skills and his outside shot alot more.He is only 21 folks so we have to give props where props are due even if the Wiz palyed bad D or not it was Lebron that actrually made the play and won for his team.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2006, 05:21:26 PM »
Check what Ric Bucher has to say:

Q:
What are your thoughts on LeBron's "lack" of awareness now? He has been head & shoulders above any player in the NBA playoffs during this 1st round. Do you still think he is mentally inadequate? 

A:
I'd rather talk about your lack of perspective. Head and shoulders over every other player? LeBron hasn't even been head and shoulders better than Gilbert Arenas, that crazy loon, every game of this series. And stop insulting LeBron by suggesting he's all that. He's not even close and please forgive me for seeing far more potential greatness in him than you do. He's not mentally inadequate, he's young and relatively inexperienced. He's taken another step in his evolution as a great player. He still has room to grow and plenty to learn. Why is that such a problem for people in Cleveland to accept?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2006, 05:31:53 PM »
^^^ Well it's a question of preferences I guess coz I don't like at all Melo game... I'd choose at least 3 or 4 others shooting guard/small forwards before Melo.. (Pierce, Carter...)

im glad you mentioned Paul Pierce. thats my dude, he's waaay too slept on!

Whose calling Bron the best clutch shooter ?? Bryant, Billups , Wade... at least these 3 guys are better than him when it comes to take his team on their shoulders in the 4th and hit key shots

sportscenter announcers have been calling him an "excellent" cluth shooter and "one of the best clutch shooters in the game" since that game against New Orleans

I don't hate LeBron or anything, I'm just not a fan of his...I simply don't see LeBron as this amazing force, as everyone's making him out to be

CO-SIGN
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2006, 07:04:49 PM »
lebron is just sick. plain and simple. and the fact that he's so young and is in such a good position to lead this team in the future is kinda scary as he's maturing really quickly.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2006, 01:39:02 AM »
Cavs advance to the 2nd round due to Damon Jones hitting his only shot attempt in the game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFu7kSmt6gU&search=damon%20jones%206

Look how happy they are  8)
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2006, 01:44:27 AM »
^^ thanks for the vid.. overall these playoffs are crazy , best since... a long time. I feel sorry for Arenas missing 2 free throws, especially after tied it up with a dope 3 in the regulation..