Author Topic: lebron is amazing  (Read 5803 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: lebron is amazing
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2006, 10:34:15 AM »
Man...That hella sucks for Arenas, missing 2 clutch free-throws like that, after hitting such an ill 30+ footer to tie it at the end of regulation. :-\

wcsoldier

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2006, 10:44:29 AM »
^^ without a doubt , that kinda remind me Kobe missing 2 free throws at the end of the 4th quarter in the Semi Finals against SAS in 99 in one of the first 2 games (didn't remember which one..). Back on the topic, Bron apparently told Arenas sth before the free throws..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2006, 10:52:29 AM »
Back on the topic, Bron apparently told Arenas sth before the free throws..

isn't that normal? I know I'd diss the crap out of someone who shoots FTs in clutch time, but maybe that's because I can be an asshole. But I thought that was normal.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2006, 10:55:36 AM »
Holy fuck...anyone see those steals in the last minute of the 4th by Lebron? The dude stepped it up on the defence big time in the last two quarters...now if he can do that in the second round.

Lebron's fuckin amazing. he made Arenas miss those free throws...thats a defensive genius right there LOL!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 11:04:54 AM by eS El Duque »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

wcsoldier

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2006, 10:55:52 AM »

isn't that normal? I know I'd diss the crap out of someone who shoots FTs in clutch time, but maybe that's because I can be an asshole. But I thought that was normal.
of course that's normal, it wasn't a critic of my part... same thing happened in soccer with penalty...

I told him if he missed both of those free throws, the game was over," James said.

Arenas' account was a little different. He said James told him: "If you miss this, you know who's hitting the game-winner."

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2006, 11:00:49 AM »

of course that's normal, it wasn't a critic of my part... same thing happened in soccer with penalty...

I told him if he missed both of those free throws, the game was over," James said.

Arenas' account was a little different. He said James told him: "If you miss this, you know who's hitting the game-winner."

LOOL!!! I actually like that, LeBron has been too much of a good-doer to me so far. He needs to get a little nastier to get that killer instinct he lacks so far.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2006, 11:01:19 AM »
Holy fuck...anyone see those steals in the last minute of the 4th by Lebron? The dude stepped it up on the defence big time in the last two quarters...now if he can do that in the second round.

Lebron's fuckin amazing.
yep he's a great player, but we talking about Detroit... Even if they're more an offensive team than last year , they can step it up defensively big time.. If Cleveland wants to win more than none or 1 game, role players gonna have to step it up seriously coz Detroit collective D gonna obliged Bron to pass the ball even  more than usually

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2006, 11:06:49 AM »

Lebron's fuckin amazing.
yep he's a great player, but we talking about Detroit... Even if they're more an offensive team than last year , they can step it up defensively big time.. If Cleveland wants to win more than none or 1 game, role players gonna have to step it up seriously coz Detroit collective D gonna obliged Bron to pass the ball even  more than usually

Yea I agree....this is gonna be huge....I want Cavs to win...but I can see Pistons takin this series if the players around James dont step it up big time.

wcsoldier

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2006, 11:15:09 AM »

Lebron's fuckin amazing.
yep he's a great player, but we talking about Detroit... Even if they're more an offensive team than last year , they can step it up defensively big time.. If Cleveland wants to win more than none or 1 game, role players gonna have to step it up seriously coz Detroit collective D gonna obliged Bron to pass the ball even  more than usually

Yea I agree....this is gonna be huge....I want Cavs to win...but I can see Pistons takin this series if the players around James dont step it up big time.
Cavs won 2 games against Detroit in the regular season if I'm right but now it's the playoffs, that gonna be another story... To be honest I'll be surprised if the Cavs win more than 1 game coz their defense suck big time too.. but you never know

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2006, 12:06:34 PM »
21 years old.....outta control

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2006, 01:38:04 PM »
Detroit is gunna show LeBron what a real playoff team is like...Cavs had trouble putting the Wizards away, what do you think will happen to them against Detroit?

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2006, 02:07:04 PM »
Detroit is gunna show LeBron what a real playoff team is like...Cavs had trouble putting the Wizards away, what do you think will happen to them against Detroit?

the same thing that would happen to any other team

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2006, 04:39:18 PM »
detroit will most likely win this series. i remember that lebron had some success against detroit though during the regular season didnt he? but the cavs still have no answer for the rest of the pistons. hopefully the cavs can pull one out.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2006, 06:12:43 PM »
it would be one of the greatest upsets ever if Cavs pull this out. not to mention what people will be sayin about Lebron. This is where legends are born.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2006, 07:31:20 PM »
Lebron is dope no doubt
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?