Author Topic: lebron is amazing  (Read 5805 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: lebron is amazing
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2006, 10:28:17 PM »

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2006, 01:14:59 PM »
Detroit is gunna show LeBron what a real playoff team is like...Cavs had trouble putting the Wizards away, what do you think will happen to them against Detroit?

the same thing that would happen to any other team

I honestly believe Detroit is overrated, and that a few teams would take them out in a 7 game series...Cavs not being one of them.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2006, 04:35:51 PM »
Detroit is gunna show LeBron what a real playoff team is like...Cavs had trouble putting the Wizards away, what do you think will happen to them against Detroit?

I honestly believe Detroit is overrated, and that a few teams would take them out in a 7 game series...Cavs not being one of them.

personally i dont think so, they are a perfectly well rounded team that knows how to play, they've got all the experience you need, a good bench, great defense, and intangible chemistry. the playoffs is when they step it up to a higher level and don't fuck around.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2006, 04:37:41 PM »
it's impossible for the cavs to pull a win when half the team struggles

they need to play a nearly perfect game to beat DET

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2006, 06:09:20 PM »

personally i dont think so, they are a perfectly well rounded team that knows how to play, they've got all the experience you need, a good bench, great defense, and intangible chemistry. the playoffs is when they step it up to a higher level and don't fuck around.

Don't get me wrong, I think they're an excellent team, I just think they're not undisputedly the best, like many are claiming...PeAcE

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2006, 01:01:31 AM »

Don't get me wrong, I think they're an excellent team, I just think they're not undisputedly the best, like many are claiming...PeAcE

they will be when it's all said and done  8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2006, 01:27:38 AM »
LeBron beat DETROIT with the 2nd best player of his team OUT!!! HAHAHA! What you hate on now bitches??? LOL!! Triple double in YOUR ASS  8) 8)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2006, 01:33:15 AM »
LeBron beat DETROIT with the 2nd best player of his team OUT!!! HAHAHA! What you hate on now bitches??? LOL!! Triple double in YOUR ASS  8) 8)

lol yeah it was a good performance
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2006, 09:03:18 AM »
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=wojciechowski_gene&id=2444327

CAUTION: LAKER FANS DON'T CLICK ON THAT UNLESS YOU WANT TO FEEL ANGER!!
No, it's not a sin

lbc213

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2006, 06:42:01 PM »
damn...triple-double!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2006, 03:31:24 PM »
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=wojciechowski_gene&id=2444327

CAUTION: LAKER FANS DON'T CLICK ON THAT UNLESS YOU WANT TO FEEL ANGER!!

LMAO@faggots getting all excited, as if Detroit wasn't due to lose ONE game...Lets see how much shit ya'll will talk when the conference finals are here... ::)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 09:29:42 AM by Now_Im_Blowed »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2006, 10:25:52 PM »
To be honest I thought the Cavs would get swept after they got it given to them so badly in the first 2 games... and now it's 2-2  :o VERY suprised of the Cavs

Both wins without Larry Hughes too
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 10:32:43 PM by 7 don't need to brag 'bout how muthafuckin' Active he iz »
No, it's not a sin

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2006, 03:11:55 AM »
yea Cavs are nice,gonna be an interresting series, and lol @ rasheed wallace's comments
 :D

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24